PDA

View Full Version : Please...no more keep Gailey posts!

jpdex12
12-27-2012, 01:01 PM
If you want to give this abortion one more year to see if it works then you have just become too used to grasping at straws for hope that some miracle will occur.

Get rid of Gailey, Fitz, Nix and more in the FO. We need a complete purge! I don't want to start over again but this crap aint working! Who the hell wants to put a bandaid on a gash? If we went and spent $100mm on a free agent and we've seen some of our own good FAs resigned then Ralph is trying to do something right.

We all want ownership change but for now this is the best we can hope for. I have to believe that the next head coach hired will be a significant hire based on recent actions we've seen. I hope to god I'm right cause I can't stand this any longer.

ServoBillieves
12-27-2012, 02:35 PM
3 years = Bills fans are fed up and want a brand new restart, thus giving the new regime 3 years. And yet we wonder why we haven't been to the playoffs in 13 years.

Beebe
12-27-2012, 02:40 PM
Nix said starting all over is bad but INDY did it MIAMI did it and there better then us so get better coaches now.

IlluminatusUIUC
12-27-2012, 02:42 PM
3 years = Bills fans are fed up and want a brand new restart, thus giving the new regime 3 years. And yet we wonder why we haven't been to the playoffs in 13 years.

Colts = 1st year of rebuild = Playoffs
Redskins = 3rd year of rebuild = Win and you're in Week 17 game
Seahawks = 3rd year of rebuild = Playoffs with a potential division title
49ers = 2nd year of rebuild = NFCCG last year, potential division title
Broncos = 2nd year of rebuild = Divisional round last year, potential #1 seed in the AFC this year

But surely Gailey will figure it out eventually.

Mr. Miyagi
12-27-2012, 02:48 PM
Broncos = 2nd year of rebuild = Divisional round last year, potential #1 seed in the AFC this year

:goodpost:

I don't mind keeping Nix but he needs to start fading into a consultant role and let the young blood take over.
Gailey and Fitz got to go. So does Wanny.

Give me a marquee HC and draft a franchise QB. No more journeyman QB or second rate assistant coach. We've got a lot of the other pieces in piace already and can win almost immediately with the right leadership.

- - - Updated - - -

Is Mike Singletary doing anything these days? I would give him a looksie at DC.

ServoBillieves
12-27-2012, 02:48 PM

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Russell Wilson and the SEA defense, Peyton Manning and the DEN defense, and who gives a **** with the 49ers defense. And where in my post did I say Chan was the answer? Well played.

IlluminatusUIUC
12-27-2012, 02:57 PM
Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Russell Wilson and the SEA defense, Peyton Manning and the DEN defense, and who gives a **** with the 49ers defense. And where in my post did I say Chan was the answer? Well played.

RG3 didn't fall backwards into Washington's lap, they went out and get him. Nix and Gailey passed on Wilson three times. Denver took a defense that was ranked dead last and turned into a top 5 unit in two years. The 49ers still wouldn't be anywhere if Harbaugh hadn't stopped Smith's turnovers.

But continuity is what we need.

ServoBillieves
12-27-2012, 03:06 PM
RG3 didn't fall backwards into Washington's lap, they went out and get him. Nix and Gailey passed on Wilson three times. Denver took a defense that was ranked dead last and turned into a top 5 unit in two years. The 49ers still wouldn't be anywhere if Harbaugh hadn't stopped Smith's turnovers.

But continuity is what we need.

Your mouth-breathing is way too loud. Simply put, Luck is the best rookie QB we've seen in a long time, RGIII was worth trading a draft for this year for now, Denver has a good D and went out and got Peyton, you would have *****ed if Russell was drafted, et cetera, et cetera. Hindsight is so beautifully 20/20, and I am so proud that you are happy with being right when you can look back and go "Drr we should've done that?!"

And I am still waiting for when you tell me where I said keeping Chan was a good idea. Please, there has to be something within the past 2 weeks that I said Chan was the answer. Guarantee you actually even check the past threads just to try.

TrEd FTW
12-27-2012, 03:24 PM

That's the Bills' fault for consistently hiring unqualified morons. Are you trying to blame the fans for organizational incompetence?

If you own a restaurant and the chef has been cooking awful food for three years, would you keep him just for continuity's sake? Or would you fire him and hope you can find someone better and improve your restaurant? Common sense says the latter is the only option. Continuity is nice when you're continuing what works. Otherwise you're spinning your wheels and wasting time.

IlluminatusUIUC
12-27-2012, 03:25 PM
Your mouth-breathing is way too loud. Simply put, Luck is the best rookie QB we've seen in a long time,

Good for him. Their defense is also primed to give up 40+ fewer points than last year despite only spending one fifth round pick on it. That's what happens when you hire "good coaches" who can use their talent.

RGIII was worth trading a draft for this year for now

Which we didn't do and made no serious attempt to do.

Denver has a good D and went out and got Peyton

Denver's D was 32nd in 2010, 24th in 2011, and 4th today. All on Peyton, surely. The fact that they won their division and a home playoff game with Tim Tebow must be irrelevant somehow.

you would have *****ed if Russell was drafted. Hindsight is so beautifully 20/20, and I am so proud that you are happy with being right when you can look back and go "Drr we should've done that?!"

It's good of you to tell me what I think, but it would help if you were right. I was all about Russell Wilson before the draft. (http://www.buffalorange.com/showthread.php?195265-QB-Russell-Wilson-Wisconsin&p=3153827&viewfull=1#post3153827)

And I am still waiting for when you tell me where I said keeping Chan was a good idea. Please, there has to be something within the past 2 weeks that I said Chan was the answer. Guarantee you actually even check the past threads just to try.

The part where you opened this thread by claiming that 3 year regime changes are holding the Bills back. Three years is plenty long enough to establish yourself in this league and we've gone backwards.

jpdex12
12-27-2012, 03:45 PM
its time for an uprising of the fans! We have had to do this in the past and we let the dust settle once someone new was in place. We need to create a stir that won't settle until we see someone in place with some street cred! Not some hack! I don't care to wait until after this weekend. It's time to get down with the sickness!

kishoph
12-27-2012, 03:57 PM
That's the Bills' fault for consistently hiring unqualified morons. Are you trying to blame the fans for organizational incompetence?

If you own a restaurant and the chef has been cooking awful food for three years, would you keep him just for continuity's sake? Or would you fire him and hope you can find someone better and improve your restaurant? Common sense says the latter is the only option. Continuity is nice when you're continuing what works. Otherwise you're spinning your wheels and wasting time.

You're absolutely right, The Bills problem is they keep trying to hire a gourmet chef that only has the qualifications to be the french fries guy at Mc D's, or should be in Florida collecting his Social Security. It's time to hire someone that has some ingenuity and can think outside of the 1980's-90's box. The league is moving forward and the Bills continue to try and catch up with clueless has-beens.

better days
12-27-2012, 04:13 PM

You can have a great head Chef but if the souse chef & line cooks suck so will the food.