PDA

View Full Version : 13 years

coastal
12-30-2012, 07:01 PM
1/6th of our probable lives watching this ****.

going on 1/5th.

and I'm crazy for trying to get my Niners on?

**** this ****. This organization sucks.

SquishDaFish
12-30-2012, 07:17 PM
Will you finally just go find a Niners board and make it official and GO away

coastal
12-30-2012, 07:20 PM
Will you finally just go find a Niners board and make it official and GO away
No.

ServoBillieves
12-30-2012, 07:22 PM
I'm 25.

Do the math, and yet I'm still here.

Ingtar33
12-30-2012, 08:50 PM
well, when you consider i remember the 70's-80's... and how god awful that team was, i'd say this makes 2 bills deserts of craptitude i've suffered through now. Still here, but it's tiring now.

Cntrygal
12-30-2012, 08:54 PM
well, when you consider i remember the 70's-80's... and how god awful that team was, i'd say this makes 2 bills deserts of craptitude i've suffered through now. Still here, but it's tiring now.

I don't remember the EARLY 70's, even though I'm sure I was in front of the tv (thanks grandpa and dad :ill: ).....

JoeMama
12-30-2012, 08:55 PM
I skipped the last two games.

I hadn't missed a single Bills game the previous 17 consecutive years.

I never thought I'd live to see the day when I'd find them so unwatchable and so catastrophically flawed as an organization that I'd purposely miss a game.

Funny thing is, these last two Sundays have been awesome. Who'd have guessed life without the Bills isn't so bad?

Mr. Miyagi
12-30-2012, 09:01 PM
I watched some today, first in at least 3 weeks.

It's pathetic.

pmoon6
12-30-2012, 10:08 PM
This stuff is too funny. Get out your binkies, you bunch of babies.

The times they are a changin'.

The next week will bring sweeping changes.

I feel it in my old bones. Bones that actually saw us win back to back league championships. If there would have been a Super Bowl then, we would have matched up well with both the Packers and the Browns.

JoeMama
12-30-2012, 10:11 PM
This stuff is too funny. Get out your binkies, you bunch of babies.

The times they are a changin'.

The next week will bring sweeping changes.

I feel it in my old bones. Bones that actually saw us win back to back league championships. If there would have been a Super Bowl then, we would have matched up well with both the Packers and the Browns.

The problem is, the men who make all these "sweeping changes" never get it right.

I'm fully expecting something ridiculous to happen tomorrow.

Generalissimus Gibby
12-30-2012, 11:27 PM
The problem is, the men who make all these "sweeping changes" never get it right.

I'm fully expecting something ridiculous to happen tomorrow.

kinda reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Burns is building an all star baseball team and is informed by Smithers that all the players he wants are retired or dead.

NOT THE DUDE...
12-31-2012, 12:42 AM
its very very simple. but apparently obd cant figure it out. get a coach/gm who has won before. not even a sb, but won playoff games.

get a qb at all cost.

JoeMama
12-31-2012, 01:56 AM
kinda reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Burns is building an all star baseball team and is informed by Smithers that all the players he wants are retired or dead.

I love that one.

"In fact, your right fielder has been dead for 130 years."

kishoph
12-31-2012, 03:14 AM
1/6th of our probable lives watching this ****.

going on 1/5th.

and I'm crazy for trying to get my Niners on?

**** this ****. This organization sucks.

Click here, please. http://forums.49ers.com/

IAG
12-31-2012, 03:43 AM
Sign Matt Moore.

ServoBillieves
12-31-2012, 06:28 AM

Honus Wagner, Cap Anson, and Mordecai Three Finger Brown! BRING EM IN!