X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

I know all of you are looking at.....

The whirlwind of rumors that are flying around right now.

- Gailey gone
    - Nix gone
    - Ralph making a farwell to the NFL video and announcing minimum partial ownership change tomorrow.
    - Polian being hired 2 weeks ago as EVP

Etc, etc..

Am I the only one who thinks we wake up tomorrow and find out Ralph has indeed made a video for tomorrow and says to the effect "I plan on living until I am 110, In Chan and Buddy I trust, and as far as my eyes tell me Fitz looks better than Kelly did in his prime..."

So what do you think ANY truth to the rumors or is everyone about to flashbang their internet reputations over all this?
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • BertSquirtgum
    Legendary Zoner
    • May 2009

Re: I know all of you are looking at.....

Originally posted by BidsJr View Post

- Gailey gone
    - Nix gone
    - Ralph making a farwell to the NFL video and announcing minimum partial ownership change tomorrow.

Etc, etc..

Am I the only one who thinks we wake up tomorrow and find out Ralph has indeed made a video for tomorrow and says to the effect "I plan on living until I am 110, In Chan and Buddy I trust, and as far as my eyes tell me Fitz looks better than Kelly did in his prime..."

So what do you think ANY truth to the rumors or is everyone about to flashbang their internet reputations over all this?
    Drugs are bad. MMMM-kay.

Comment

• Don't Panic
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Dec 2005

Nothing is certain, but the chatter of Gailey being gone is strong. I think that one happens for sure. Everything else could go either way IMO.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
        • Jun 2005

The only thing im confident in is chan gone

Comment

• BidsJr
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts View Post
          Drugs are bad. MMMM-kay.

Looks like you are poking around in that thread, so I guess the "drugs are bad" comes from experience (;
          "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• X-Era
            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
            • Feb 2005

- Gailey gone
            - Nix gone

Etc, etc..

I've said all along that they could go with the continuity plan. I can see it.

I do think the team transfer rumor is a possibility but it seems far fetched. Nix and Gailey being gone seem much more likely and I may be a minority but I think a marquee HC is a remote possibility.

Comment

• BidsJr
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by X-Era View Post
              I've said all along that they could go with the continuity plan. I can see it.

I do think the team transfer rumor is a possibility but it seems far fetched. Nix and Gailey being gone seem much more likely and I may be a minority but I think a marquee HC is a remote possibility.

I think that if all 4 of the things I listed turn out to be true, then a marquee coach is a possibililty. They would have all the reassurance needed to take the big fat check a new ownship group would be willing to write.

Comment

• Gibby
                • Jun 2006

Chan gone, Ralph leaks that he signed a Faustian deal where he gets to live until his 200th birthday in exchange for the Patriots dominating for the rest our lives, Nix remains, and Fitz replaced by Billy Joe Hobert.

Comment

• X-Era
                  • Feb 2005

I think that if all 4 of the things I listed turn out to be true, then a marquee coach is a possibililty. They would have all the reassurance needed to take the big fat check a new ownship group would be willing to write.
                  I think Polian may stand in the way of a big name HC actually. It may be viewed as a potential power struggle.

Comment

• elltrain22
                    • Sep 2003

In a season, and actually a decade of despair, I'm desperate as heck to believe this is true. Realistically, I think Chan is as good as gone. Not very sure about Nix, but I thinks its somewhat realistic. As far as the Ralph, Jimbo, Thurman rumor, b/c it seems to good to be true, I'm inclined to think that this is a rumor.

The real question is, what if all this is true?? What if the Bills finally clean house? What if we cut ties w/ FitzPathetic? What if Polian comes back to B'lo? What if we have new ownership?? This is a boadload of optimism, and probably the most excited I've been about the future of this team, in a long time.
                    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• X-Era
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by elltrain22 View Post
                      In a season, and actually a decade of despair, I'm desperate as heck to believe this is true. Realistically, I think Chan is as good as gone. Not very sure about Nix, but I thinks its somewhat realistic. As far as the Ralph, Jimbo, Thurman rumor, b/c it seems to good to be true, I'm inclined to think that this is a rumor.

The real question is, what if all this is true?? What if the Bills finally clean house? What if we cut ties w/ FitzPathetic? What if Polian comes back to B'lo? What if we have new ownership?? This is a boadload of optimism, and probably the most excited I've been about the future of this team, in a long time.
                      I don't want to buy into much of any of it for fear of a big let down.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by elltrain22 View Post

This is the first season that I haven't had any optimism or positive expectations for this team, and it's been the least stressful or aggravating season that I've endured in decades.
                        Originally posted by notacon
                        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• X-Era
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Cntrygal View Post
                          This is the first season that I haven't had any optimism or positive expectations for this team, and it's been the least stressful or aggravating season that I've endured in decades.
                          It's early...

Comment

Working...
                          X