PDA

View Full Version : London Fletcher

jpdex12
12-30-2012, 09:53 PM
Yet one more reminder of how poor our front office/GMs have been at evaluating
And retaining solid players to re-sign. Glad you are finally getting a taste at the playoffs Fletch. I'm sure you are glad you left this sess pool in Buffalo. Quite hiring **** GMs so we can form a respectable team. I'm sick from enjoying watching other good teams prepare for the post season.

ParanoidAndroid
12-30-2012, 10:07 PM
How many more threads are people going to start about London Fletcher saying "one more reason our front office sucks?" I'm assuming you missed the other 15 of them.

Crisis
12-30-2012, 10:23 PM
I wonder how a team of ex-Bills would stack up vs the current roster.

pmoon6
12-30-2012, 10:27 PM
Free Agency has ruined the NFL.

ThunderGun
12-30-2012, 10:38 PM

They'd suck at QB...

Lol

Crisis
12-30-2012, 10:51 PM
They'd suck at QB...

Lol

So they'd be evenly matched.

sdbillsfan2
12-31-2012, 12:33 AM
Glad you are finally getting a taste at the playoffs Fletch.
Finally ?

How about the Super Bowl (XXIV) with the Rams ?
Did you mean a return?

Mike
12-31-2012, 02:25 AM
Free Agency has ruined the NFL.

How is that? Its not like the Bills drafted the guy.

kishoph
12-31-2012, 03:05 AM
There should be a statute of limitations on how long we can whine about a player leaving, he's been gone 6 or 7 years. I wonder if the Rams fans are still complaining about him leaving ?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-31-2012, 07:12 AM
That would be a fun game to watch !

pmoon6
12-31-2012, 07:27 AM
How is that? Its not like the Bills drafted the guy.I'm not talking about the Bills. I'm talking about the NFL in general.

jpdex12
12-31-2012, 08:39 AM
Finally ?

How about the Super Bowl (XXIV) with the Rams ?
Did you mean a return?
Yes a return. Thanks for the correction. He's been int he league so long I forget he actually was with the Rams during that superbowl run.

jpdex12
12-31-2012, 08:43 AM
How many more threads are people going to start about London Fletcher saying "one more reason our front office sucks?" I'm assuming you missed the other 15 of them.

In this case your assumption would not get you in trouble. I usually check this board a few times per day and I really can't recall seeing any other recent London Fletcher threads. So thanks for the congeniality bro. Makes posting on this board with comments like this worth coming back. Do you get paid by the Bill's FO to police this website's board users?

IAG
12-31-2012, 08:47 AM
A Tom Donahoe signing. Should have left Tom on the job.

Night Train
12-31-2012, 09:17 AM
A Tom Donahoe signing. Should have left Tom on the job.

Hi, Mort.

The Skins won because of 2 rookies kicking it in high gear, RG III and Morris. Not because of the D.

ParanoidAndroid
12-31-2012, 09:19 AM
In this case your assumption would not get you in trouble. I usually check this board a few times per day and I really can't recall seeing any other recent London Fletcher threads. So thanks for the congeniality bro. Makes posting on this board with comments like this worth coming back. Do you get paid by the Bill's FO to police this website's board users?

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/215725-Fletcher?highlight=London+Fletcher

Here's one that was started exclusively about him not too long ago at least admitting to beating a dead horse.... because it had already been talked about ad nauseum.
I did not think I was being mean at all so if I lacked a tone of congeniality.... I think you'll be okay. I said nothing about you in my post.

jpdex12
12-31-2012, 12:18 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/215725-Fletcher?highlight=London+Fletcher

Here's one that was started exclusively about him not too long ago at least admitting to beating a dead horse.... because it had already been talked about ad nauseum.
I did not think I was being mean at all so if I lacked a tone of congeniality.... I think you'll be okay. I said nothing about you in my post.

Your assumptions are 100% accurate...I will be alright. Whew, thank god! If you are perusing this board as much as it seems like you are then I'll expect to see some similar posts on other threads we've seen a million of in the past week about hiring Gruden, hiring Cowher, wishing Ralph would die, firing Wannstadt, firing Gailey, Canning Nix, lynching Fitz, etc, etc. Cause you know we have all seen about 70 posts of each of these headliners in the past two days...does your employer (the IRS) know you spend work time on this chat board?

IAG
12-31-2012, 02:33 PM
Hi, Mort.

The Skins won because of 2 rookies kicking it in high gear, RG III and Morris. Not because of the D.

Should have let Tom continue his work. The team was not perfect under his watch, but it has been laughable in past six years.