12-31-2012, 01:02 PM
pick ahead of us becuz that win against the jets

that makes me F$CKING FURIOUS

Joe Fo Sho
12-31-2012, 01:10 PM
I'd rather have the win.

Don't Panic
12-31-2012, 01:15 PM
If Geno goes to the Cards or Browns then I'll regret the win. If not, then the consolation is beating the Jets, and I love to beat the Jets.

ServoBillieves
12-31-2012, 01:22 PM
Stop breathing out of your mouth. Hindsight is 20/20, go cry somewhere else.

jimmifli
12-31-2012, 01:28 PM
I like knowing that at least some of our players have some pride.

Mike
01-01-2013, 05:37 AM
I like knowing that at least some of our players have some pride.

Pride, really, pride? They should have showed pride when the Jets killed them in week one, or when the Pats destroyed them a few weeks later or even they should have been somewhat competitive against the 49ers but no, they even let a rookie QB and an average offense put up 50 on them. In four games the Bills nearly gave up 200 points and you talk of pride.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-01-2013, 05:55 AM
Pride had little to do with the loses.... Suckage was the major reason.

kishoph
01-01-2013, 06:38 AM
If Geno goes to the Cards or Browns then I'll regret the win. If not, then the consolation is beating the Jets, and I love to beat the Jets.

I would of rather have beat the Jets when the game meant something, this win was as hollow as the Indy win a few year back.

Albany,n.y.
01-01-2013, 06:44 AM
I would of rather have beat the Jets when the game meant something, this win was as hollow as the Indy win a few year back.
Worse, there was no draft choice on the line against Indy. The Bills were locked in their draft slot. To be honest, I went to the Indy game & enjoyed watching a snow game. I did not go to the Jets game on Sunday & I can't see how anyone could enjoy watching the Bills beat the train wreck that the Jets were by the end of the season when all it could do was negatively affect the future.