X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Rumors: Bills like Greg Roman, Nix learns his fate tonight, want Caldwell at GM

"...also can confirm: #Bills are interested in #49ers offensive coordinator Greg Roman as a candidate to be the team's next head coach"

Nix will learn his fate tonight from RW:

"I can confirm that Buddy Nix is meeting with Ralph Wilson Jr. tonight to discuss the current #Bills GM's fate"

Also says GM Caldwell might be who we go after at GM:

"Can confirm: #Falcons Director of Player Personnel David Caldwell is a top candidate if Buddy Nix is fired as #Bills GM.."

I'm calling it a rumor but he's a writer for Bleacher Report.

Fan easier, fan faster and fan better with Bleacher Report. Keep up with the latest storylines, expert analysis, highlights and scores for all your favorite sports.
    Last edited by X-Era; 12-31-2012, 03:17 PM.

• Don't Panic
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Dec 2005

Re: Bills interested in Greg Roman

This I can work with...

Comment

• Mr. Pink
      Peterman Sucks!
      • Mar 2006

Re: Bills interested in Greg Roman

Alex Smith for QB!

Comment

• coastal
        Legendary Zoner
        • Mar 2005

Re: Rumors: Bills like Greg Roman, Nix learns his fate tonight, want Caldwell at GM

**** you Buddy.. You didn't help Chan one single bit.

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

Re: Rumors: Bills like Greg Roman, Nix learns his fate tonight, want Caldwell at GM

If the Nix is fired I would love for them to go after Marc Ross the director do scouting for the Giants. He was a scout for the Bills a while back and drafted Jason Pierre-Paul (who was a surprise pick), Hakeem Nicks, brought in not drafted Victor Cruz. The Giants have had good picks with him and he is very well liked and respected.

Comment

• Don't Panic
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Dec 2005

Caldwell, huh? That would definitely qualify as an upgrade and justify Nix's release.

Comment

• TrEd FTW
              • Sep 2008

Since when is a Bleacher Report writer a source?

Comment

• X-Era
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TrEd FTW View Post
                Since when is a Bleacher Report writer a source?
                Bleacher Report is a legit site. As to whether or not this writer has a legit source... That's why I went with rumor.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

LOL so we're all hoping for Jon Gruden and Bill Cowher and we get Greg Roman?

Typical anti-climatic Bills.

Comment

• X-Era
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
                    LOL so we're all hoping for Jon Gruden and Bill Cowher and we get Greg Roman?

Typical anti-climatic Bills.
                    I'm holding out hope still

Comment

• wmoz11
                      • Sep 2008

I would absolutely love to get Greg Roman. Not sure why anyone would be against that.

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by wmoz11 View Post
                        I would absolutely love to get Greg Roman. Not sure why anyone would be against that.
                        As long as he can assemble a quality staff and hire the right DC, it's not the worst idea.
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Dude
                          that slimey ass of an ***** at the zone
                          • Feb 2005

Whoever confirmed that Nix met with Wilson needs to have a chat with his bartender source.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

this is hard to believe... according to the Billszone source (acehole), the Bills will be getting Gruden and Alex Smith will be the QB for a 2014 1st rounder. he is "right more than wrong" so it HAS to be true.
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Night Train
                              Retired - On Several Levels
                              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by SABURZFAN View Post
                              this is hard to believe... according to the Billszone source (acehole), the Bills will be getting Gruden and Alex Smith will be the QB for a 2014 1st rounder. he is "right more than wrong" so it HAS to be true.
                              My sources ( the voices in my head ) confirm this.
                              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
                              X