PDA

View Full Version : Bills CEO Russ Brandon Meeting with Wilson in Detroit

BLeonard
12-31-2012, 04:14 PM
http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/194492/413/Source--Bills-CEO-Russ-Brandon-Meeting-with-Wilson-in-Detroit

ORCHARD PARK, NY- A source tells 2 On Your Side's Adam Benigni that Buffalo Bills CEO Russ Brandon is in Detroit meeting with team owner, Ralph Wilson.

It's not known what the two men are discussing regarding the Bills' future.

The Associated Press is reporting that Bills General Manager Buddy Nix is still in Orchard Park.

If Brandon is in Detroit and Nix isn't, my guess is, Nix has either been fired or is resigning.

-Bill

IAG
12-31-2012, 05:31 PM
Brandon does not deserve to go anywhere. His business work has kept the Bills in Buffalo.

coastal
12-31-2012, 05:54 PM
Russ Brandon can shampoo my crotch.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-31-2012, 05:57 PM
Russ Brandon can shampoo my crotch.
Haha that's disturbing :)

Johnny Bugmenot
12-31-2012, 05:58 PM
Brandon does not deserve to go anywhere. His business work has kept the Bills in Buffalo. Which will assure mediocrity for the next 7 to 10 years, revenue shortfalls, and overall malaise. Keeping the Bills in Buffalo when there are two groups ready to build an all expenses paid stadium in market number 2, sitting there wide open for the taking, is pure foolishness.

OpIv37
12-31-2012, 07:37 PM
Brandon does not deserve to go anywhere. His business work has kept the Bills in Buffalo.

Might as well say "who needs to be good as long as we have a team?"

Yup, Bills fans truly have accepted mediocrity.

Generalissimus Gibby
12-31-2012, 07:39 PM
Russ should stay and deserves to stay. He is an exceptional marketing and is in fact second to none in that. I mean he has sold a very substandard product successfully for years now. Keep him in that role and the money will flow in. However, other than new uni and athletic wear designs he should absolutely nothing to do with football operations.