PDA

View Full Version : QB Boyd of Clemson Looking Real Good vs. LSU

Night Train
12-31-2012, 08:31 PM
Junior would have to declare. Bigger Russell Wilson at just under 6-1 225. Middle rounds ? I've seen worse gambles. Lots to work with. Great athlete.

camelcowboy
12-31-2012, 08:37 PM
Reunite him and spiller

Mahdi
12-31-2012, 09:05 PM
I like Tahj Boyd in rd.2

kingJofNYC
12-31-2012, 09:12 PM
Boyd is such a tease, watch a lot of Clemson because they're loaded with talent. Wilson was a better or rather a much more consistent player, but whe Boyd is on he looks very good.

Love Hopkins and Ellington. This draft may not have a superstar WR ala AJ Green or Julio Jones, but there's a lot of depth and quality depth at that, especially with the juniors declaring.

Mahdi
12-31-2012, 09:14 PM
Boyd is such a tease, watch a lot of Clemson because they're loaded with talent. Wilson was a better or rather a much more consistent player, but whe Boyd is on he looks very good.

Love Hopkins and Ellington. This draft may not have a superstar WR ala AJ Green or Julio Jones, but there's a lot of depth and quality depth at that, especially with the juniors declaring.

I think Hopkins is going to be a star very early.

Night Train
01-01-2013, 05:53 AM
Wow. What a game by Boyd. He was getting pounded by the LSU front 7 and kept coming back.

Has a great skill set to work with. Great arm and very mobile. Sensational effort to win the game.

While others like Glennon and Manuel get the hype, this guy looks to be more of a gamer and makes lots of plays out of nothing.

I like him and Tyler Wilson as QB draft picks. You can have the other guys.