PDA

View Full Version : You Guys Want A Fiery, Culture Changer As HC..

Night Train
01-01-2013, 07:42 AM
and that's freakin' Lovie ??? The spineless, zero emotion figurehead that management kept getting coordinators for to prop him up ? The guy was handed multiple good players in Free agency and still couldn't overcome himself.

Yeah, sign me up ! For the Lovie of God...

Who cares if you heard of him ?

Get someone in here that has a handle on the entire roster and can get the players to perform a winning effort.

If he's a name, great...If he's a fiery coordinator with lots of experience at the NFL level, great. If he's a college coach with a grasp on the NFL, great. Just show some organizational/coaching skills and the ability to make smart decisions on gameday.

And show some emotion that you actually care about wins and losses, unlike Chan & Lovie.

better days
01-01-2013, 07:47 AM
I don't give a damn if the Coach is emotional or not as long as he WINS. Tom Landry was the great stoneface. You could not tell if his team just scored a TD or just gave up a terrible TD by looking at his face, but he WON. I just don't want to see some NEWBIE with no experience as a HC. I want someone that has proven himself as a HC even if only in the Arena League or CFL.

Don't Panic
01-01-2013, 07:53 AM
A heard a piece yesterday about guys like Lovie, Reid and Gailey being considered players' coaches and how that could hurt as much as it could help. Coming off one, I think we need someone with a little more fire/discipline.

YardRat
01-01-2013, 08:43 AM
Just as long as they aren't posers/douchers like G.Williams and Schiano.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-01-2013, 08:55 AM
wow, what an idiotic statement... the guy took his team to a sb and 2 nfc champ games. hasnt had a losing season in 3 years in a very tough division.

only lovie gave the packers a hard time on offense during their sb run...

unreal.

get a good oc in here along with a good qb and he is perfect

Generalissimus Gibby
01-01-2013, 09:10 AM
No, I don't want a fiery coach or a culture changer, I want a Winner. Lovie is a winner and so I would be thrilled to have him.