PDA

View Full Version : Every Bills HC Candidate Will Ask - " Where's The QB ? "

Night Train
01-01-2013, 12:03 PM
That will eliminate us from a lot of the name guys, since Fitz isn't the answer and everyone outside of Gailey knows this.

Will it force the Bills to reach on draft day ? Hope not, since 2 starting LB's are also major needs, in addition to other heachaches.

Could be a deal breaker with many, unless you select Lovie or some other defensive guy who doesn't even know where his offense is on the practice field.

Mr. Pink
01-01-2013, 12:04 PM
Or they will look at in terms of "Can I go get any available QB I want to build around?"

X-Era
01-01-2013, 12:05 PM
That will eliminate us from a lot of the name guys, since Fitz isn't the answer and everyone outside of Gailey knows this.

Will it force the Bills to reach on draft day ? Hope not, since 2 starting LB's are also major needs, in addition to other heachaches.

Could be a deal breaker with many, unless you select Lovie or some other defensive guy who doesn't even know where his offense is on the practice field.If I'm Russ the answer is "you have an open checkbook, free use of our draft picks to trade for or draft YOUR guy"

I like that a hell of a lot better than you have to come in here and make ____ a franchise QB.