X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kingJofNYC
    • Sep 2009

Chris Trapasso: "Bills Head Coaching Job is Whisenhunt's if he wants it."

Tim Graham also reporting that he is the favorite.

Chan Gailey 2.0
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: Chris Trapasso: "Bills Head Coaching Job is Whisenhunt's if he wants it."

i will never watch another ******** game again
    Last edited by X-Era; 01-03-2013, 08:26 PM.
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

This is ebb and flow during the process with nothing concrete.

We will know for sure when we know for sure.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Why so Serious? View Post
        i will never watch another ******** game again
        It's the Bills beat writer from Bleacher report, but you also have Graham saying he's the favorite, and they've scheduled another interview with Whisenhunt as well.

I'll wait before screaming bloody murder, but if they hire this fool I'm done.

Comment

• BillsFever21
          • Aug 2004

I would not be surprised by this one bit. That would be the normal Buffalo Bills hire. Pick up the junk that was recently fired and that nobody else wanted as HC and sign him on the cheap and hope for the best. We did it with Jauron and Gailey and it wouldn't shock me one bit.

They went from hiring coordinators hoping to strike gold with Williams and Mularkey to signing retreads that failed other places. I'd rather try with a good young coordinator and hope to strike gold then hire fired retreads that failed their first(sometimes second) time around and that nobody else wanted.
          Last edited by BillsFever21; 01-03-2013, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Bangarang
            • Sep 2010

What happened to no stone left unturned?

I would hate to draft a coach simply because of previous ties to Whaley. Regardless, this seemed destined to happen and I hope he brings in good coordinators and sticks to delegating.

Comment

• plundar
              • Mar 2006

Status quo. Go with a guy they are comfortable with. What has changed?

Comment

• Mad Max
                Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                • Mar 2003

If true, he'll be the Bills' next HC. Because no other team is going to be idiotic enough to pick up an Arizona Cardinal reject as a first option.

The Bills (if this happens) need to change their logo to a groundhog.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
                  • Sep 2009

I'd rather have Chan back, not even joking.

This dude traded Rogers Cromartie and a second for Kevin ****ing Kolb. Nuff said. Zero talent on the OL because he thought Grimm could work wonders with any OL that he worked with. Doesn't run the ball.

What do they see in this guy?
                  Last edited by kingJofNYC; 01-03-2013, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

He may be right in the end, but as of now I wouldn't rush to the presses.
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• DBrown77
                      Watching the Bills suck since 1999
                      • Mar 2005

Where does this fool get his info?

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                        • Aug 2004

I heard a few things about him in Pittsburgh. I won't comment on unless he is indeed hired.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by kingJofNYC View Post
                          I'd rather have Chan back, not even joking.

This dude traded Rogers Cromartie and a second for Kevin ****ing Kolb. Nuff said. Zero talent on the OL because he thought Grimm could work wonders with any OL that he worked with. Doesn't run the ball.

What do they see in this guy?
                          As much as I couldn't stand Gailey I agree. If all their plans are is to go out and hire another coach who already failed then I'd rather stick it out for another year or two and see what happens and keep some continuity.

Whisenhunt had a good start to his career because he had Kurt Warner. After that he was terrible and unable to find or groom a decent QB or even have a good offense. He has one of the best WR's in the NFL and couldn't even get him the football.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                            H to the 12:20
                            • Jul 2002

I still don't understand how you anybody can compare Gailey or Jauron to Whisenhunt. When was the last time Jauron or Gailey ever HCed a SB team? Not just any SB team, but a team as historically bad as the Arizona Cardinals being turned into a SB team? From most accounts their management is on par or even worse than the Bills, and the guy had more success there than the Bills have had since before my oldest child was born (she's 14). Talk about overreaction...and it isn't even official.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

To note same writer said if Bills fired Nix, Caldwell was the guy for the job and that he's hire Greg Roman.

Bills did not fire Nix and Roman's name has not been mentioned in connection with Buffalo.
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X