PDA

View Full Version : brandon jenkins rd 2

NOT THE DUDE...
01-04-2013, 02:48 AM
how would you feel about that after we get a young qb rd 1?

TigerJ
01-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Considering that many considered him a first round pick in the 2012 draft before he opted to stay in school, he's probably a good value there, assuming he makes a full recovery from the injury that cost him his senior season.

ServoBillieves
01-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Great idea! Mario Williams, Mark Anderson, Kyle Moore, Shawne Merriman, Chris Kelsay, yeah... we REALLY need an upgrade at DE! I don't give two ****s who is gone after this year, plus I know you're a good troll, but DE is the least of our worries, so I figured I'd say 'stop it' since I don't have the power to knock mouth breathing down.

kingJofNYC
01-04-2013, 02:40 PM
Would rather have Carradine

streetkings01
01-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Great idea! Mario Williams, Mark Anderson, Kyle Moore, Shawne Merriman, Chris Kelsay, yeah... we REALLY need an upgrade at DE! I don't give two ****s who is gone after this year, plus I know you're a good troll, but DE is the least of our worries, so I figured I'd say 'stop it' since I don't have the power to knock mouth breathing down.Merriman is done! Kelsay is a bum! Moore had like 3 good games and was invisible down the stretch! Anderson played in what like 4 games and did nothing in those games. We def need to bring in another DE opposite Williams.........I would love Jenkins or Carridine. Being an FSU fan I've seen everyone of these guys games......they are better then all the DEs I stated above.

streetkings01
01-04-2013, 03:04 PM
Would rather have CarradineJenkins is actually better then Tank............Tank was our #3 DE before Jenkins went down.......how scary is that?

DesertFox24
01-04-2013, 03:08 PM
I would rather draft a WR or olb like Arthur Brown or Sean Potter in the second.

We need another DE and a DT though but mainly for depth purposes and I think we can get that in round 4-6.

DEs - Goodman Clemson, Taylor SC to name a few that fit Nixs tall long mold
DTs - a bunch