• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NOT THE DUDE...
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Jan 2010

brandon jenkins rd 2

how would you feel about that after we get a young qb rd 1?
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Re: brandon jenkins rd 2

Considering that many considered him a first round pick in the 2012 draft before he opted to stay in school, he's probably a good value there, assuming he makes a full recovery from the injury that cost him his senior season.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
      The Voice of Reason
      • Jul 2007

Great idea! Mario Williams, Mark Anderson, Kyle Moore, Shawne Merriman, Chris Kelsay, yeah... we REALLY need an upgrade at DE! I don't give two ****s who is gone after this year, plus I know you're a good troll, but DE is the least of our worries, so I figured I'd say 'stop it' since I don't have the power to knock mouth breathing down.
      Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• kingJofNYC
        • Sep 2009

Would rather have Carradine

Comment

• streetkings01
          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by ServoBillieves View Post
          Great idea! Mario Williams, Mark Anderson, Kyle Moore, Shawne Merriman, Chris Kelsay, yeah... we REALLY need an upgrade at DE! I don't give two ****s who is gone after this year, plus I know you're a good troll, but DE is the least of our worries, so I figured I'd say 'stop it' since I don't have the power to knock mouth breathing down.
          Merriman is done! Kelsay is a bum! Moore had like 3 good games and was invisible down the stretch! Anderson played in what like 4 games and did nothing in those games. We def need to bring in another DE opposite Williams.........I would love Jenkins or Carridine. Being an FSU fan I've seen everyone of these guys games......they are better then all the DEs I stated above.
          You can call me streetkings

Comment

• streetkings01
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by kingJofNYC View Post
            Would rather have Carradine
            Jenkins is actually better then Tank............Tank was our #3 DE before Jenkins went down.......how scary is that?
            You can call me streetkings

Comment

• DesertFox24
              • Jul 2005

I would rather draft a WR or olb like Arthur Brown or Sean Potter in the second.

We need another DE and a DT though but mainly for depth purposes and I think we can get that in round 4-6.

DEs - Goodman Clemson, Taylor SC to name a few that fit Nixs tall long mold
              DTs - a bunch

Comment

Working...
              X