It's like the swallows coming back to Capistrano...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeInRoch
    • Sep 2003

It's like the swallows coming back to Capistrano...

The Bills make a move, a ton of people on this board *****es. It literally makes no difference what the move actually is.
    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Re: It's like the swallows coming back to Capistrano...

Aspen?
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• black N yellow
      • Dec 2012

oh, Samsonite. I was WAY off.

Comment

• don137
        • Jul 2002

You could reincarnate Vince Lombardi and hire him as Bills coach. People would still complain saying he is too old for today's NFL. There is success and failure stories in every example from hiring college coaches to hiring coordinators as coaches to hiring retread coaches. Depending on where you stand you can find examples on both sides of the fence of success and failures.Truth is no one knows how Marrone will do. Two years from people will come out of the wood work saying I told you so...

Comment

• Gibby
          • Jun 2006

Originally posted by MikeInRoch View Post
          The Bills make a move, a ton of people on this board *****es. It literally makes no difference what the move actually is.
          No, this is a move that is so bad that it makes Ken Wissenhunt seem like a good idea. This is a guy who turned bad into mediocre. This is a continuation of 13 years of fail.

Comment

• Bone
            Bone
            • Oct 2006

We should have a billszone ***** zone section!
            BILLIEVE

Comment

• Don't Panic
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Dec 2005

I've come to the conclusion that some fans have developed an actual need to complain about the Bills. It's. like a psychological disorder at this point. There's no explanation for someone to continuously complain year after year and keep coming back for more. It's like battered wife syndrome.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                The Voice of Reason
                • Jul 2007

I don't know Lloyd, the French are *******s.

That being said, everyone will take a side, and since his name isn't Belichek 3/4 of the people will be pissed off.
                Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Don't Panic View Post
                  I've come to the conclusion that some fans have developed an actual need to complain about the Bills. It's. like a psychological disorder at this point. There's no explanation for someone to continuously complain year after year and keep coming back for more. It's like battered wife syndrome.

HEY ****HEAD!!!!!!!! the team hasnt been to the playoffs in 13 seasons! no winning record since 04.....

wtf

Comment

• OLDSRIP
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by MikeInRoch View Post
                    Is comical isn't it . I've seen people *****ing about not interviewing enough people and some people say they should have only interviewed one person, etc.
                    and the ones that get me are the ones who can tell the future without a doubt. That their opinion is right and anyone who has another opinion is wrong
                    if I was that smart I would not be spending time on a football board.

Comment

• Don't Panic
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by MARCELL DAREUS POWER View Post
                      HEY ****HEAD!!!!!!!! the team hasnt been to the playoffs in 13 seasons! no winning record since 04.....

wtf
                      So is the plan to use the past to justify why the future will suck? What's the point of supporting something you don't feel can succeed?

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by OLDSRIP View Post
                        Is comical isn't it . I've seen people *****ing about not interviewing enough people and some people say they should have only interviewed one person, etc.
                        and the ones that get me are the ones who can tell the future without a doubt. That their opinion is right and anyone who has another opinion is wrong
                        if I was that smart I would not be spending time on a football board.
                        It comes down to " They didn't pick MY GUY " ( the only choice, since the rest of the board is dumber than me )
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Gibby
                          • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                          It comes down to " They didn't pick MY GUY " ( the only choice, since the rest of the board is dumber than me )
                          Tagging this post now so that in a year or two when you say damn this was a stupid decision I can say, well turns out you were dumber than those of us who saw this as an epic fail. 3-13 baby!!!!

Comment

• Night Train
                            Retired - On Several Levels
                            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Suetonius View Post
                            Tagging this post now so that in a year or two when you say damn this was a stupid decision I can say, well turns out you were dumber than those of us who saw this as an epic fail. 3-13 baby!!!!
                            Say hi to Lovie for me.
                            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

BS. I don't recall anyone *****ing about firing the coaching staff or cutting Maybin.

People are *****ing because this move is the same people who have made mistakes in the past making decisions that are very similar to those mistakes.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X