Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

RUMOR: Buffalo Bills will be VERY AGGRESSIVE in their search for the next DC

Buffalo Bills Beat Reporter, Joe Buscaglia just reported on WGR550 that his league source tells him that the Buffalo Bills will be "VERY AGGRESSIVE" in their search for their next Defensive Coordinator.

Could it be Lovie Smith??? Hmmmm.....
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: RUMOR: Buffalo Bills will be VERY AGGRESSIVE in their search for the next DC

Basically, this means that the Buffalo Bills are telling Doug Marrone that they will give him whatever money that he wants to build the coaching staff. If Lovie Smith can't get a head coaching job, maybe he'll be interested in joining forces with Marrone?

Someone stated on WGR earlier today that there is a connection between Marrone and Lovie Smith too. I dont remember what it is though.

Comment

• coastal
      Legendary Zoner
      • Mar 2005

Re: RUMOR: Buffalo Bills will be VERY AGGRESSIVE in their search for the next DC

Wow.. Do u think they'll be VERY aggressive in hiring POSITION coaches next?

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Michael82 View Post
        Basically, this means that the Buffalo Bills are telling Doug Marrone that they will give him whatever money that he wants to build the coaching staff. If Lovie Smith can't get a head coaching job, maybe he'll be interested in joining forces with Marrone?

Someone stated on WGR earlier today that there is a connection between Marrone and Lovie Smith too. I dont remember what it is though.
        The link between them is in my profile on him above.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
          The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
          • Feb 2005

As long as they will be aggressive in getting a qb and some moe talent on this team, then ill be excited. Players play. We need the QB before I care about the rest of the coaches
          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by X-Era View Post
            I didnt realize they worked together at Tennessee. That's very interesting....

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
              Formerly MARCELL DAREUS POWER, now posting as DANNY BATTEN POWER
              • Jan 2010

well no ****.... i hope so... christ

Comment

• Night Train
                Retired - On Several Levels
                • Jul 2005

I'd just as soon he bring Shafer with him from Syracuse with his attack/blitz style.. but maybe he's the next Syracuse coach.
                Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• RedEyE
                  • Jul 2002

Aggressive..that just means they're going to hire the Canisius coach after they interview him in Albuquerque.

Comment

• psubills62
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Sep 2008

Good to hear, but at the same time, just have to wait and see who they actually do hire. The staff will be very important. And frankly, I'm sick of seeing these top coordinators continue to go elsewhere while we're in dire need of someone who knows how to do the job. Makes me think that the coaching staff is one aspect where the Bills really showed their cheap tendencies.
                    "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                    - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

if he brought lovie as the DC, that would be absolutely amazing.. i bet the fans would be all about that.
                      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• imbondz
                        Democrats are people too
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by coastal View Post
                        Wow.. Do u think they'll be VERY aggressive in hiring POSITION coaches next?
                        lol
                        My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Dick Jauron!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ban me!!!
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by X-Era View Post
                            I just researched it. That is false. He was in St Louis as a Defensive Coordinator when Doug Marrone was at Tennesee.

Comment

• Slim
                              • Apr 2004

I doubt when it's all said and one that Lovie will be our DC. But it is encouraging to hear that the Bills understand how important tightening up our defense is. And, they will be "aggressive" in getting the best person to fix it.
                              Last edited by Slim; 01-06-2013, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X