PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network to carry press conference live

BillsWin
01-07-2013, 10:12 AM
The sidebar says the Buffalo Bills press conference live at noon.

Bangarang
01-07-2013, 10:22 AM
Can't wait

trapezeus
01-07-2013, 10:37 AM
wow, the NFL actually pretends the bills matter. must take advantage of this.

Skooby
01-07-2013, 10:43 AM
I'm on NFL network right now, fingers crossed.

ServoBillieves
01-07-2013, 10:46 AM
wow, the NFL actually pretends the bills matter. must take advantage of this.

I didn't know mouth breathers knew how to use computers.

Anywho, I don't get NFLN and why the hell do I need to download "The Bills App" to watch it? Is there no such thing as free (legal) video stream anymore?

trapezeus
01-07-2013, 10:46 AM
mouth breathers?

justasportsfan
01-07-2013, 10:49 AM
wgr550.com

sal will be interviewing him after.

Skooby
01-07-2013, 10:49 AM
It's on right now!!

ServoBillieves
01-07-2013, 10:50 AM
Thanks for the heads up on WGR, didn't think of that.

Generalissimus Gibby
01-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Marrone reminds me for some reason of Al Capone, this might be a good thing.

Generalissimus Gibby
01-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Good PR guy and seems to want to instill a sense of pride in this team. I think next season is still shot, but he could surprise beyond that.

Generalissimus Gibby
01-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Doesn't care what previous coaches did, is his own man. Done it before, like rebuilding? Actually, while I am not sold on it, perhaps he is a decent option

Generalissimus Gibby
01-07-2013, 10:57 AM
He at least knows what to say

Skooby
01-07-2013, 10:58 AM
I love this guy, he's freaking huge & knows what he wants to do. We need a bull HC to run this group, not the elderly & weak.

ServoBillieves
01-07-2013, 10:58 AM
Coordinators with NFL pasts thoroughly being looked at. Loooooviiiiiiieeee...

psubills62
01-07-2013, 10:59 AM
Saying they used analytics in New Orleans.

Generalissimus Gibby
01-07-2013, 11:00 AM
As long as he realizes just what a weapon CJ is and uses him, and gets us a good DC I will like this guy. I like his idea of an "attacking" defense.

Generalissimus Gibby
01-07-2013, 11:01 AM
No club Dick or Club Chan? I like this, looks like he's gonna be a workaholic

psubills62
01-07-2013, 11:01 AM
He's giving his own "I had a dream" speech now.

Generalissimus Gibby
01-07-2013, 11:02 AM
Coordinators with NFL pasts thoroughly being looked at. Loooooviiiiiiieeee...

If we got Lovie to run this D I would be very excited.

Albany,n.y.
01-07-2013, 11:03 AM
They cut it off, back to WGR.

Generalissimus Gibby
01-07-2013, 11:04 AM
details please? I hate to say it but I think I could like this guy

ServoBillieves
01-07-2013, 11:04 AM
He's giving his own "I had a dream" speech now.

Hey... Don't diss Susan Boyle. That's my department.

ServoBillieves
01-07-2013, 11:06 AM
"When the defense is on the field, I'm on the headset."

Was Chan?

Bangarang
01-07-2013, 11:07 AM
He won't be calling plays. He said he'll let his coordinators do their job but will be involved and have everything go through him.

justasportsfan
01-07-2013, 11:09 AM
details please? I hate to say it but I think I could like this guy

He isn't saying "ya'll" No southern accent :phew:

Generalissimus Gibby
01-07-2013, 11:09 AM

Was Chan?

Was chan's headset even on?

JoeMama
01-07-2013, 11:10 AM
I didn't know mouth breathers knew how to use computers.

Anywho, I don't get NFLN and why the hell do I need to download "The Bills App" to watch it? Is there no such thing as free (legal) video stream anymore?

Are you seriously such a dumb fggt you're going to call another Bills fan a mouth breather for watching a press conference?

Go **** yourself.

psubills62
01-07-2013, 11:16 AM
He won't be calling plays. He said he'll let his coordinators do their job but will be involved and have everything go through him.
To me, this is a must if you're a HC. I couldn't believe when Gailey indicated that he let the DC's do their own thing and he didn't interfere. You're the frigging head coach for a reason. If you're an offensive guy, then shouldn't you know how to attack certain defenses, what defenses are the hardest to play against, how an offense gets disrupted, etc.? If you're a defensive guy, shouldn't you know which offenses create the most trouble, what players should be a big part of the gameplan, etc.?

ServoBillieves
01-07-2013, 11:22 AM
Are you seriously such a dumb fggt you're going to call another Bills fan a mouth breather for watching a press conference?

Go **** yourself.

Wow, that was a little offensive. Are you butt-hurt by the hire or are you just trolling? Is he your friend? Also, what's a fggt? I've never heard such a word, although mouth breathing would enunciate such words. If enunciate is too big a word for you, it's another word of pronounce. Not your problem, move along, go play on the swings with your cognizant laterals.

psubills62
01-07-2013, 11:31 AM
Russ Brandon apparently said they met with Marrone 5 times over the course of last week.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2013/01/07/bills-met-with-marrone-5-times/

Joe Fo Sho
01-07-2013, 11:34 AM
mouth breathers?

I don't know where it came from, but it seems some of the internet types took to calling people 'mouth breathers' as some sort of insult. Like maybe they're too stupid to breathe through their nose? I don't really get it...I'm just over here breathing however damn well I want.

trapezeus
01-07-2013, 11:43 AM
i didn't know if it was aimed at me because i think the bills hire looks suspiciously like the last 5 with brandon saying one thing and doing another.

it'd be curious to know when brandon would hold himself accountable. is this the hire that we can maybe be rid of brandon if he gets this wrong? nope.

he is the bills lindy ruff. you want to root for hte guy, but you have enough data at this point to know he won't ever get it done here.

psubills62
01-07-2013, 12:03 PM
@adbrandt: Bills HC Doug Marrone: "Obviously there is a lot of work to be done." Translation: "This team is not very good."

ServoBillieves
01-07-2013, 12:14 PM
i didn't know if it was aimed at me because i think the bills hire looks suspiciously like the last 5 with brandon saying one thing and doing another.

it'd be curious to know when brandon would hold himself accountable. is this the hire that we can maybe be rid of brandon if he gets this wrong? nope.

he is the bills lindy ruff. you want to root for hte guy, but you have enough data at this point to know he won't ever get it done here.

Yes. The initial post was about you. You have only complained about the hire because you don't know bigger words than Cowher, Gruden, and Smith. Did I want Smith? Absolutely, but when can certain fans get over it? This board has been a congregation of people hating what the organization does. It's warranted but pathetic. When I call you out, don't be coy, it's sad and a huge frowny face on your perception. Live with it. "I had to try to make my point on an internet board and failed drrrrr.... (and the rest is just awkward people trying to feel bad). Don't like the hire? Then go away. Until snap one is played in 2013-14, you look like a complete dumbass who wanted failure before it could even start. Go root for the Patriots! You'd be happy! But if you did, you'd be a very, very sad person. Personally on the inside you would be, but on the outside you'd look like a winner!

justasportsfan
01-07-2013, 12:14 PM
Russ Brandon apparently said they met with Marrone 5 times over the course of last week.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2013/01/07/bills-met-with-marrone-5-times/

there you go. If Russ wasn't being "intensive" then Marrone would have had Russ at "hello"

justasportsfan
01-07-2013, 12:16 PM
@adbrandt: Bills HC Doug Marrone: "Obviously there is a lot of work to be done." Translation: "This team is not very good."

translation "need to hire assistants , talk to players , study line-up, scout colege players etc,etc and clean the bathrooms at Ralph"

Albany,n.y.
01-07-2013, 12:22 PM

Was Chan?

Chan had his headset on. Later on in the season, when he knew he was getting fired, he kept listening to "Georgia On My Mind" dreaming of his childhood & going back home when he lost track of things like what down it was and what yardline they were on.

jimmifli
01-07-2013, 02:14 PM
Chan had his headset on. Later on in the season, when he knew he was getting fired, he kept listening to "Georgia On My Mind" dreaming of his childhood & going back home when he lost track of things like what down it was and what yardline they were on.
Nice. I also would have accepted "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down" or "The Devil Went Down to Georgia".

Generalissimus Gibby
01-07-2013, 05:09 PM

He realizes that we need an overhaul, and considering that I don't think Chan or Dick ever fully appreciated this, Marrone already seems like an improvement. Tell ya what, considering this year is going to be brutal regardless of who we have as coach I am going to give him two years to turn this thing around.