PDA

View Full Version : josh freeman

Bert102176
01-07-2013, 12:48 PM
The Buccaneers are gonna give him an extension maybe we could trade for him, just wondering what ya all think he's young, mobile I would't offer more then a second rounder for him maybe throw in a pick next year also

Mski
01-07-2013, 12:50 PM
i dont think there's a way we could get him, they wont release him, and trading up for the #1 overall pick would be more likely than being able to trade for him

- - - Updated - - -

and if the Bucs are gonna give him an extension as you stated, why would they even consider trading him away

EDS
01-07-2013, 01:06 PM
Freeman has work to do for sure, but he is talented and there is no way the Bucs would trade him for a second rounder.

YardRat
01-07-2013, 01:50 PM
Scrolling on NFLN that Tampa Bay doesn't plan on extending him.

DBrown77
01-07-2013, 01:51 PM
The Bucs aren't extending him.

What's funny is that he broke a lot of Tampa Bay records this year, but the fans want to get rid of him due to all the dumb mistakes and plays he left on the field. He is kind of like Fitz where the numbers look good on paper, but he still kind of sucks.

better days
01-07-2013, 01:57 PM
Scrolling on NFLN that Tampa Bay doesn't plan on extending him.

I can't believe that is true. He has done everything asked of him & played well in his last game.

YardRat
01-07-2013, 02:02 PM
I can't believe that is true. He has done everything asked of him & played well in his last game.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000123333/article/tampa-bay-bucs-reportedly-wont-extend-freeman

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (http://www.nfl.com/teams/tampabaybuccaneers/profile?team=TB) do not plan on extending quarterback Josh Freeman (http://www.nfl.com/player/joshfreeman/79557/profile)'s contract this offseason, reports Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times (http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/bucs-not-discussing-extension-for-josh-freeman/1269171).

BigZ
01-07-2013, 02:18 PM
He's not the answer.....not a winner.

DBrown77
01-07-2013, 02:21 PM
My neighbor is a huge TB fan and wants to get rid of him.

He is hot one minute and sucks the next. He is basically a Fitz that can throw farther.

Bert102176
01-07-2013, 02:56 PM
The Buccaneers are gonna give him an extension maybe we could trade for him, just wondering what ya all think he's young, mobile I would't offer more then a second rounder for him maybe throw in a pick next year also

I ment they are NOT gonna give him an extension

better days
01-07-2013, 10:23 PM
My neighbor is a huge TB fan and wants to get rid of him.

He is hot one minute and sucks the next. He is basically a Fitz that can throw farther.

Well, I am a Bucs fan as well & I am happy with him. The Bucs are not extending him because they don't want to make a mistake like the Bills did with Fitz. He has been eratic, but this was his best season. He will have to prove himself next year to get the BIG contract in TAMPA.

Ingtar33
01-07-2013, 10:47 PM
To call him erratic is polite... he really reminds me of JP Loseman... lots of physical talent and absolutely mindblowingly stupid on the football field at times. the only real difference is he seems to have a feel for the pocket from time to time, while JP had zero feel for the pocket.

better days
01-07-2013, 11:59 PM
To call him erratic is polite... he really reminds me of JP Loseman... lots of physical talent and absolutely mindblowingly stupid on the football field at times. the only real difference is he seems to have a feel for the pocket from time to time, while JP had zero feel for the pocket.

Well, he is also a BIG strong kid that can run. The Bucs are not going to give up on him unless he craps the bed next season.

jamze132
01-08-2013, 08:07 AM
If he's released I see no problem with bringing him in for a look see.

Dozerdog
01-08-2013, 08:20 AM
He is a solid backup. I'm sure the Vikings would have LOVED a Josh Freeman off the bench This weekend

Is he going to lead your team to the playoffs reeling off 6-7 wins in a row? Probably not

better days
01-08-2013, 08:20 AM
If he's released I see no problem with bringing him in for a look see.

I agree. And if Drew Brees or Tom Brady is released I see no problem with bringing either of them in for a look see either.