PDA

View Full Version : Dear Coach Marrone

Mr. Miyagi
01-08-2013, 09:27 AM
Dear Coach Marrone,

I won't ask for much. I don't expect miracles out of you. I don't expect immediate playoffs or even a winning season in your first year. But please, PLEASE, be the tough guy that you seem to be, and PLAY TO WIN THE GAME like Herm Edwards once said. Don't be a Dick or a Chan and play not to lose. Go for it on those 4th and 3s just to show the players that you trust them, and to show the fans that you're playing to win and not just to play it safe. If we lose that way, we won't blame you. We'd rather get killed but go down swinging than sit there and nurse a 3 point lead all of the second half. After all these years, we need a coach with some GUTS and BALLS to fight to the end if we're losing, and go for the throat if we're winning. We're tired of playing it safe and be gentlemen. We want blood, we want some fire out of this team. We want players to play hurt, we want to hurt other players. We're tired of being the soft team anymore. WE WANT TO WIN AND KICK SOME ASS.

Thanks for your consideration.

Sincerely,

A Bills fan

ServoBillieves
01-08-2013, 09:51 AM
P.S. Don't take a knee with 2 timeouts and 1:32 left in the second quarter.

Dozerdog
01-08-2013, 10:00 AM
Dont pass with 2 minutes left and a lead vs Tennessee

Dozerdog
01-08-2013, 10:01 AM
Can you run Spiller 20 times a game please?

Mski
01-08-2013, 10:14 AM
Dont punt from the opponents 35

Albany,n.y.
01-08-2013, 10:14 AM
No more punts from the opponent's 34 yard line. Either trust Lindell or draft a kicker with a strong leg in the 4th to 6th rounds. Just look at Minnesota & St. Louis-neither team would be punting from the 34. They both drafted kickers in the 6th round last year. Get a new punter too, or a ST coach who can help Powell be more consistent.

ICRockets
01-08-2013, 10:19 AM
Can you run Spiller 20 times a game please?

Marrone and his OC, Nate Hackett, did a masterful job the 2nd half of the season juggling their 2 amazing HBs at Syracuse. Jerome Smith was the main back, and he was a powerhouse. No quit, just like Freddy. The change of pace back was Prince Tyson-Gulley, an elusive and lightning fast dude. I can say with confidence that even if Spiller doesn't get 20 carries a game he's going to be put in positions to light it up. This is going to be a very exciting offense to watch.

Joe Fo Sho
01-08-2013, 10:29 AM
Dont pass with 2 minutes left and a lead vs Tennessee

*unless you find a capable QB

RedEyE
01-08-2013, 10:31 AM
Please have your OC use the screen as a play.... and not a SCHEME.

ServoBillieves
01-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Please have your OC use the screen as a play.... and not a SCHEME.

Been waiting a long time for someone to say this.

justasportsfan
01-08-2013, 10:39 AM
Dear Coach Marrone,

Tebow! Tebow! Tebow!

Sincerely,

Night Train
01-08-2013, 10:45 AM
Don't listen to the fanbase or you'll soon be sitting with them.

ublinkwescore
01-08-2013, 10:59 AM
get us a qb, wr, and a middle lber. and ask rod marineli or lovie smith to coordinate our D.

- - - Updated - - -

get us a qb, wr, and a middle lber. and ask rod marineli or lovie smith to coordinate our D.

better days
01-08-2013, 12:24 PM
I agree with everything except not holding him accountable if the Bills don't win this year. If Gailey had not been fired EVERYONE would have DEMANDED he get the Bills to the playoffs next year. I expect & will accept nothing less from Marrome.

jamze132
01-08-2013, 02:35 PM
Don't run a QB sneak on first down even if the defense doesn't look "ready".

Fixxxer
01-08-2013, 07:54 PM
Mine is shorter:

Dear Coach Marrone:

Get a ****ing QB, you're going nowhere without one.

Bills Fans everywhere.

P.S, don't forget about the ****ing QB position.

Mr. Miyagi
01-08-2013, 09:21 PM
I agree with everything except not holding him accountable if the Bills don't win this year. If Gailey had not been fired EVERYONE would have DEMANDED he get the Bills to the playoffs next year. I expect & will accept nothing less from Marrome.
I will take a total culture change for the better over a winning season in the first year.

better days
01-08-2013, 10:02 PM
I will take a total culture change for the better over a winning season in the first year.

If you have a WINNING season in the first year, you will also have a total culture change. If you have a LOSING season in the first year, it will be the SAME OLD BILLS. No Culture change at all.

kishoph
01-09-2013, 05:10 AM
Dear Coach Marrone,

I won't ask for much. I don't expect miracles out of you. I don't expect immediate playoffs or even a winning season in your first year. But please, PLEASE, be the tough guy that you seem to be, and PLAY TO WIN THE GAME like Herm Edwards once said. Don't be a Dick or a Chan and play not to lose. Go for it on those 4th and 3s just to show the players that you trust them, and to show the fans that you're playing to win and not just to play it safe. If we lose that way, we won't blame you. We'd rather get killed but go down swinging than sit there and nurse a 3 point lead all of the second half. After all these years, we need a coach with some GUTS and BALLS to fight to the end if we're losing, and go for the throat if we're winning. We're tired of playing it safe and be gentlemen. We want blood, we want some fire out of this team. We want players to play hurt, we want to hurt other players. We're tired of being the soft team anymore. WE WANT TO WIN AND KICK SOME ASS.

Thanks for your consideration.

Sincerely,

A Bills fan

I agree totally with what you're saying, but I can also imagine what the message boards will look like when he goes for it on 4th and 3 and fails, he's being blamed for the next 3 years of failure already, less than a week into his tenure.