PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Draft Prospect Rankings Preview - QBs

FootballCEO
01-10-2013, 09:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrkfwqFuEJc

Good morning Bills fans! Here's my 2013 QB Prospect Rankings for the NFL Draft!

Enjoy!

Em

The King
01-10-2013, 09:15 AM
Hey Em

I can't watch this at work but maybe you can give your top pros and cons for Nassib since, everything looks like he's going to be the guy for us. I know its created some debate on the board. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.

By the way you have to be pumped about CJ, I know he's been your boy for a while.

FootballCEO
01-10-2013, 10:07 AM
Hey Em

I can't watch this at work but maybe you can give your top pros and cons for Nassib since, everything looks like he's going to be the guy for us. I know its created some debate on the board. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.

By the way you have to be pumped about CJ, I know he's been your boy for a while.

Thanks King! Glad CJ is finally starting to getting consistent carries! I'm telling you, his 2k season will be next!

Here's my thoughts on Nassib:

Positives:
- STRONG arm
- Pocket Mobility
- Shows good mechanics and not afraid to make the 'tough' throw

Negatives:
- Makes everything a 'Fast Ball', has to work on his touch
- Deep Ball Accuracy is a question
- Tends to make a lot of Pre-Determined throws

Comparison: Tony Romo

The King
01-10-2013, 10:14 AM
Comparison: Tony Romo :guninmouth:

FootballCEO
01-11-2013, 10:02 AM
Comparison: Tony Romo :guninmouth:

LOL!! Not in the 'clutchness' form though

Don't Panic
01-12-2013, 01:35 PM
We have a Fitzpatrick clone! That was eerie... even the release was the same. Great job all in all, Emory. I still hold out hopes of Geno falling to us, but I think Landry Jones could be worth a look in the 3rd. I think he'd be perfect for what Marrone has run in the past.