• Mike
    • Jan 2009

Crabtree becoming a Superstar!

He is lighting it up! 2TDs today & it's only the 2nd quarter
    Please Make Sense
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Re: Crabtree becoming a Superstar!

I hate San Fran. I wanted Willis and Crabtree so bad both those years and they took both one spot ahead of us.

And people were trying to say the Jets win wasn't meaningless.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      He is lighting it up! 2TDs today & it's only the 2nd quarter
      Didn't you take GB ?

Comment

• Mike
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
        Didn't you take GB ?
        i don't know what your trying to get at. Yes I took GB.

What I want to see is a great game, I don't care much if I end up winning or losing the little contest. To me GB is the better team but better teams lose all of the time. Further, I tend to pick the favorites and root for the underdogs.
        Last edited by Mike; 01-12-2013, 09:11 PM.
        Please Make Sense

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

i don't know what your trying to get at. Yes I took GB.
          Just pointing out your position on the game, that's all. I don't give a care about it either but your choice is clear, so any voices in between seem contrary.

I also think that several players inside the game have played beyond where I'd expect them too, Rodgers is superior on average.
          Last edited by Skooby; 01-12-2013, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

Meaningless wins have cost us Crabtree and Willis.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
              • Sep 2009

Meaningless wins cost us Crabtree and Willis if you actually believe this team would have drafted them. I mean this is the same team that passed on Ngata for Whitner. Meaningless wins?

This team passed on Orakpo for Maybin. Meaningless wins? Passed up Revis for a RB that we traded for two fourths who was 2nd in the league in rushing this year. Meaningless wins?

This team traded a first to move up to draft Losman instead of trading that first to move and grab Big Ben. Meaningless wins?

Drafted Torrell ****ing Troup instead of Gronk. Was that because of meaningless wins?

What about passing up Wilson and Kap the last two drafts, that because of meaningless wins?

More like meaningless drafting, meaningless decision making, meaningless franchise. It doesn't matter where they draft, they **** it up. Get your head of your asses, it has nothing to do with meaningless ****ing wins. Packers have drafted behind us for a decade, look where they are, and look where this team is every year. Meaningless wins? No, they draft well, coach well, develop talent well, and on and on.

What's meaningless is the Bills in totality.

Comment

• Scumbag College
                • Oct 2002

Originally posted by kingJofNYC View Post
                Meaningless wins cost us Crabtree and Willis if you actually believe this team would have drafted them. I mean this is the same team that passed on Ngata for Whitner. Meaningless wins?

This team passed on Orakpo for Maybin. Meaningless wins? Passed up Revis for a RB that we traded for two fourths who was 2nd in the league in rushing this year. Meaningless wins?

This team traded a first to move up to draft Losman instead of trading that first to move and grab Big Ben. Meaningless wins?

Drafted Torrell ****ing Troup instead of Gronk. Was that because of meaningless wins?

What about passing up Wilson and Kap the last two drafts, that because of meaningless wins?

More like meaningless drafting, meaningless decision making, meaningless franchise. It doesn't matter where they draft, they **** it up. Get your head of your asses, it has nothing to do with meaningless ****ing wins. Packers have drafted behind us for a decade, look where they are, and look where this team is every year. Meaningless wins? No, they draft well, coach well, develop talent well, and on and on.

Totally agree. There's players to be had no matter where you draft. The Bills have blown it on draft day year in and year out the last decade and this is why they are where they're at presently. Bills passed on Ngata when they desperately needed a DT and went with Whitner. Maybin over Orapko, TJ Graham over Russell Wilson...and the list goes on and on. Bills keep jumping and missing higher up on the tree instead of reaching for the low hanging fruit that is right there in front of them.
                Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

You must not remember that 220 LBS first step, heard around the CFL.

Comment

• Mike
                    • Jan 2009

Just pointing out your position on the game, that's all. I don't give a care about it either but your choice is clear, so any voices in between seem contrary.

I also think that several players inside the game have played beyond where I'd expect them too, Rodgers is superior on average.
                    I though GB would play better. Without question all the games this weekend are really competitive and the margin of victory maybe very small. Look at the lines. I could have picked the opposite teams just as easily. Also I'm not tied to any positions I make. I'm open enough to welcome being incorrect and positions are not contradictory.
                    Please Make Sense

Comment

• Mike
                      • Jan 2009

its easiest to distinguish great players at the top of the draft which means a lot more to a team incapable of making those sorts of choices.
                      Please Make Sense

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                        Skoobasaurus-Rex
                        • Oct 2011

I though GB would play better. Without question all the games this weekend are really competitive and the margin of victory maybe very small. Look at the lines. I could have picked the opposite teams just as easily. Also I'm not tied to any positions I make. I'm open enough to welcome being incorrect and positions are not contradictory.
                        We're both bedwetters for today, denial is for Cleopatra.

Comment

• Mike
                          • Jan 2009

We're both bedwetters for today, denial is for Cleopatra.

I am 0-2 and counting lol
                          Please Make Sense

Comment

• kingJofNYC
                            • Sep 2009

its easiest to distinguish great players at the top of the draft which means a lot more to a team incapable of making those sorts of choices.
                            We've drafted in the top 15 for almost a decade. We've drafted top 10 a handful of times (about half a dozen times) and top 3 a couple, still **** all to show for it. Again, drafting at the top doesn't mean **** if you're drafting the Mike Williams' of the world. Evaluate talent better, that's our problem. We don't even select the no brainers when they're right there staring us in the face.

Again, nothing was keeping us from Gronk, Revis, Orakpo, Wilson, Kap, Ngata, Cutler and countless other players who've slipped through our hands.

We drafted top 3 recently and it isn't making much of an impact right now. Our failures in the 2nd and 3rd rounds are bigger issues than our first round selections, at least in the Nix era.
                            Last edited by kingJofNYC; 01-12-2013, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                              Skoobasaurus-Rex
                              • Oct 2011

I am 0-2 and counting lol
                              So am I, I won the whole season MF as well so I guess I'm just as lost.

Comment

Working...
                              X