PDA

View Full Version : Kapernick is a freak

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-12-2013, 09:22 PM
Just sayin....

Skooby
01-12-2013, 09:24 PM
He's really awesome, holy crap he's fast.

Mike
01-12-2013, 09:24 PM
Rushing 163 & 2TD
Passing 184 & 2TD

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-12-2013, 09:25 PM
Harbaugh is a genius

coastal
01-12-2013, 09:25 PM
**** him.

I don't think there's a QB I hate more outside of Brady.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-12-2013, 09:27 PM
I hate Brady
love kaepernick

ServoBillieves
01-12-2013, 09:27 PM
Was made fun of by a certain few members on this board for wanting him in the draft...

Crow anyone?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-12-2013, 09:28 PM
He would have died in buffalo...

Scumbag College
01-12-2013, 09:29 PM
I wanted the Bills to draft Kaperrnick in the worst way in the second round of the 2011 draft. But we did get Aaron Williams that, when healthy, can't really cover an NFL receiver.

I love the Bills!

coastal
01-12-2013, 09:32 PM
Dom Capers sucks.

Mike
01-12-2013, 09:39 PM
I wanted the Bills to draft Kaperrnick in the worst way in the second round of the 2011 draft. But we did get Aaron Williams that, when healthy, can't really cover an NFL receiver.

I love the Bills!

I expect incompetence from the Bills what bugs me more is when the homers defend their atrocious moves....

EricStratton
01-12-2013, 09:39 PM
I wonder what the shelf like will end up being with this new style of quarterback?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-12-2013, 09:42 PM
I wonder what the shelf like will end up being with this new style of quarterback?
Kaepernick plays smart and seems to avoid the big hit

BertSquirtgum
01-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Aaron Williams is the bomb.

kingJofNYC
01-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Was a fan of his coming out, but his arm was wild. Shocked at how fast he's improved, his downfield accuracy is light years from where it was while at Nevada.

notacon
01-12-2013, 09:53 PM
Another example of Buffalo Bill's inept drafting.

How can anyone look at Kapernick and think that Ryan Fitzpatrick is better for the long term benefit of the team??

Scumbag College
01-12-2013, 09:54 PM
Was a fan of his coming out, but his arm was wild. Shocked at how fast he's improved, his downfield accuracy is light years from where it was while at Nevada.

I watched a bunch of Nevada Wolfpack football that year due to a torn ACL, lots of free time, good cable, and a gambling habit. The guy looked like the real deal back then and I was shocked that the Bills passed him and Dalton by in the second round.

Scumbag College
01-12-2013, 09:55 PM

A stink bomb wrapped inside a **** sandwich.

mush69
01-12-2013, 09:57 PM

I was shocked to hear he was originally drafted by the Chicago Cubs and had a mid 90's fastball. That being said if you got the zip on the ball it was just a matter of time before you get it dialed in.

SquishDaFish
01-12-2013, 09:58 PM
I remember wanting him bad in the 2nd round only to have the Bills take ****ing Williams. When the Niners took him I called my best friend and told him you got yourself a great future QB. ****!!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-12-2013, 10:00 PM
I could accept the pats making it to the SB if I knew they would get punked by kaepernick

Bill Cody
01-12-2013, 10:01 PM
Nix really screwed up on this one. I was hoping we'd take him. Sad.

ZAZusmc03
01-12-2013, 10:06 PM
saw this on A.Will's instagram. Some fans are ripping him up in the comments lol.
http://i50.tinypic.com/2em1lj8.jpg

nolimit
01-12-2013, 10:12 PM
If only I would have invested in Apple 15 years ago.....

YardRat
01-12-2013, 10:28 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/archive/index.php/t-202271.html

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/archive/index.php/t-202373.html

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/archive/index.php/t-202470.html

Oaf
01-12-2013, 10:34 PM
He is what JP Losman should have been. Tan, #7, big gun, fast.

kingJofNYC
01-12-2013, 10:41 PM

Love reading this stuff. I hated the pick at the time, didn't post much on here back then. Make no mistake, I didn't hate taking a CB, a capable one, but I thought Williams and the rest of the Texas secondary was trash. Blackmon torched that D for close to 200 yards that year, they were a ****ing joke, so was Williams. I still don't understand what they saw in that kid. Every time Texas played a competent O they were torched.

To be fair, I didn't expect Kap to go that early going into the draft, thought he would go early third. But when Locker went top 10 everything was out the window, I thought no one would touch locker until the middle to late 2nd, maybe even 3rd. Then Ponder went high and he was projected to go 2nd round, all bets were off at that point.

Wilson is the big head scratcher, all it took was a 3rd, that's it. And then they go on record talking about how much they liked him but thought size was an issue. Who ****ing cares, if he busts you lose a 3rd round pick, not a 1st, 3rd rounders are no locks.

Inane thinking, old school thinking. Size isn't everything, see London Fletcher.

DGreg
01-12-2013, 11:04 PM
Russ is cheap

Crisis
01-12-2013, 11:21 PM
He is what JP Losman should have been. Tan, #7, big gun, fast.

It must be the tattoos.

Albany,n.y.
01-12-2013, 11:55 PM
saw this on A.Will's instagram. Some fans are ripping him up in the comments lol.
http://i50.tinypic.com/2em1lj8.jpg

Aaron is either making a strong case for atheism or God hates the Bills.

ZAZusmc03
01-13-2013, 01:11 AM
Or he is a garbage CB that is taking a shot at the entire city for one reporter's tweet.

kishoph
01-13-2013, 04:02 AM
Hindsight is always 20-20. Would Kapernick been worth a 1st round pick ? Of course he would have, but there were people that had him going in the 3rd round. If you think that there's a QB that can lead your team, you don't gamble, be it Wilson, Smith, Nassib or any name. What if the Bengals would have took Kapernick instead of Dalton ? The position is too important.
As far as Arron Williams goes, if everyone and their sister is saying he could be a top safety, why did the Bills insist on playing him at the corner. With the new defense probably playing a lot of press coverage's, I can't see this staff keeping Williams on the corner, hopefully he can fill the expectations at safety.
This also shows how much stock you can put into what the "draft experts" say, They had Williams rated as a 1st or 2nd round talent (still might be) and Kapernick as a 2nd - 3rd round talent.

Night Train
01-13-2013, 06:03 AM

How can anyone look at Kapernick and think that Ryan Fitzpatrick is better for the long term benefit of the team??

Chan Gailey

Cleve
01-13-2013, 07:46 AM

I honestly think that many of the ridiculous personnel decisions in the last decade are the fault of Ralph Wilson Jr. We will never know, but I bet that many things we might blame on Nix and Gailey were really them just being good company guys and going along with Wilson.

It seems like night and day since Wilson actually stepped out. The team is actually making logical choices of late. It's kind of scary - I'm expecting Wilson to just jump back in and interject himself once again with his doddering stupidity.

camelcowboy
01-13-2013, 07:56 AM
I watched a bunch of Nevada Wolfpack football that year due to a torn ACL, lots of free time, good cable, and a gambling habit. The guy looked like the real deal back then and I was shocked that the Bills passed him and Dalton by in the second round.

Due to the same habit i remember him costing me a car payment when him and boises kicker beat boise. He outshined Kellen Moore that day.

YardRat
01-13-2013, 07:57 AM
Might want to hold off on the bust in Canton for a little while longer. He's only started 8 games, replaced an injured Smith in one, and saw mop-up duty in 8 others. Hell, if St Louis' defense can keep him in check it won't take the rest of the league too long to figure him out.

JoeMama
01-13-2013, 08:10 AM
**** him.

I don't think there's a QB I hate more outside of Brady.

Well that's weird coming from a Niners fan!

Cleve
01-13-2013, 08:10 AM
Kaepernick also is playing behind one heck of an offensive line. Gore is a great weapon, And did you see the SF LT Joe Staley matched up against Clay Matthews yesterday? Despite an arm injury, He made Matthews almost totally ineffective - I saw one replay where Matthews charged into him, and bounced off him like he'd hit a wall, and ended up getting pushed right onto his back. LOL

NOT THE DUDE...
01-13-2013, 08:21 AM
what i find so amazing is how all these other teams play so vertical while the bills play check down...

NIX, GET A QB!!!!!!!!!!!

Fixxxer
01-13-2013, 08:34 AM
According to Nix's parameters, Kaepernick was exactly what the Bills were looking for in a QB, not so much Andy Dalton. (weaker arm and not so great mobility)

Kaep, laser arm, senior, tons of experience, runs like a gazelle and loves football.

BertSquirtgum
01-13-2013, 09:08 AM

Right Thurm, we were upset because we didn't know about the player.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-13-2013, 09:23 AM
According to Nix's parameters, Kaepernick was exactly what the Bills were looking for in a QB, not so much Andy Dalton. (weaker arm and not so great mobility)

Kaep, laser arm, senior, tons of experience, runs like a gazelle and loves football.

so, what happened?

Patti120
01-13-2013, 09:32 AM
so, what happened?
He was light years inferior to TJ Graham!

Fixxxer
01-13-2013, 09:35 AM
so, what happened?

Were you in hibernation the last 2 years? It's obvious Nix and Gailey preferred addressing the defense and riding the season (and Gailey's HC carreer) with Fitz as the QB.

Albany,n.y.
01-13-2013, 09:54 AM
Were you in hibernation the last 2 years? It's obvious Nix and Gailey preferred addressing the defense and riding the season (and Gailey's HC carreer) with Fitz as the QB.

Typical Buddy Nix move. He drafts a bust CB while the next 2 teams get their starting QBs.
The reason I consider Buddy Nix a total failure is because a GMs #1 priority is to get his team a franchise QB. If that means drafting one in the early rounds every year until you hit one, you do it. It does not mean giving a career backup big $ and calling him your franchise QB & drafting one 7th round QB in 3 years and trading another 7th for a journeyman who the coach thinks is too dumb to know the offense in December.

YardRat
01-13-2013, 10:06 AM
:rofl:

How funny is it that we're throwing players under the 'bust' bus after one or two seasons while simultaneously looking through threads extolling the virtues of WR's like Crabtree finally breaking through, or clamoring for a QB (A.Smith) that took almost an entire career before he started producing?

Ralonzo
01-13-2013, 10:45 AM

Usually when "Aaron Williams" and "bomb" are in the same sentence, so is the word "touchdown"

theanswer74
01-13-2013, 12:13 PM
I love how Bills fans just assume that we would have drafted Kaepernick or Wilson? We were just as likely to draft Gabbert or someone that doesnt look so great.

JoeMama
01-13-2013, 12:29 PM
Kaep has an annoying amount of tattoos though.

stuckincincy
01-13-2013, 01:17 PM
:rofl:

How funny is it that we're throwing players under the 'bust' bus after one or two seasons while simultaneously looking through threads extolling the virtues of WR's like Crabtree finally breaking through, or clamoring for a QB (A.Smith) that took almost an entire career before he started producing?

I hear ya.

I like to keep an eye on club's special teamers - the ones that have been with the same team for a few years. Sometimes there are true starters there, but they might be buried behind a club's strength, and $ is always a factor - you tend to give the players with the bigger contracts the playing time, as well as dealing with incentive clauses.

Mr. Pink
01-13-2013, 01:18 PM
The better part is if he plays poorly next week, he'll suck and Harbaugh should have stayed with Alex Smith.

TigerJ
01-13-2013, 01:56 PM
Do I get any brownie points for having wanted Buffalo to draft him?

stuckincincy
01-13-2013, 02:10 PM
Do I get any brownie points for having wanted Buffalo to draft him?

It's 2013 - so you get a trophy for participation! :dance2: :brown:

Typ0
01-13-2013, 02:50 PM
The kid is exceptional. I hardly would call Smith a retread either because he's on the bench. That was a tough choice to make and Smith is going to have something to prove when he gets to a new team...bring him here and draft a QB and upgrade WR, LB and this will be the best offseason the Bills have ever had.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-13-2013, 04:15 PM

read between the lines... it's called sarcasm.

notacon
01-13-2013, 08:47 PM
I honestly think that many of the ridiculous personnel decisions in the last decade are the fault of Ralph Wilson Jr. We will never know, but I bet that many things we might blame on Nix and Gailey were really them just being good company guys and going along with Wilson.

It seems like night and day since Wilson actually stepped out. The team is actually making logical choices of late. It's kind of scary - I'm expecting Wilson to just jump back in and interject himself once again with his doddering stupidity.

100% correct. The Bills will never be a contender as long as Wilson owns the team. Stepping out of day to day operations is not enough.