• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

BBD: NFL Draft's Worst Kept Secret...Bills want Nassib

If you’re a fan of a NFL team the last thing you ever want to hear is that your team’s plans are well known. That little problem appears to be happening for the Buffalo Bills as the talk around the Shrine Game is that the Bills want Ryan Nassib bad and everybody knows it. It’s at this point that I want to remind you all that it is January 15th and the draft is still 99 days away.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Re: BBD: NFL Draft's Worst Kept Secret...Bills want Nassib

For arguement sake let's say the Bills don't really want him. He sure does make a great decoy.

And from Marrone's perspective (or from the perspective of any coach in college football), if given the choice out of all the current QBs in college, do you honestly think Nassib tops the list?

Just something to think about.

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

He'll be there at 8. If they think he's a franchise QB they should take him.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

'Everybody knows it' because everybody is connecting the same dots that others have in the last week-and-a-half. That doesn't make it the truth.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• THRILLHO
          This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
          • Feb 2009

The draft is only 99 days away? Sweet!
          True fans want wins, not draft picks.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
            The Voice of Reason
            • Jul 2007

Oh ****! That must be true since Nassib went to Syracuse and our new HC was the HC at Cuse! WOW!
            Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Jaybird
              • Dec 2005

doesn't mean much... teams can not plan their draft aroudn what they think the bills will do. everyone has their own board and player ratings

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                'Everybody knows it' because everybody is connecting the same dots that others have in the last week-and-a-half. That doesn't make it the truth.
                Ill take the word of somebody who is talking to actual NFL scouts and front office people over the speculation you are trying to paint with the same brush, no?
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• BidsJr
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                  Ill take the word of somebody who is talking to actual NFL scouts and front office people over the speculation you are trying to paint with the same brush, no?
                  You mean the speculation of NFL scouts. Which is indeed still speculation.
                  "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• GingerP
                    • Aug 2012

Kind of ironic after everyone connected the dots between Ryan Tannehill last year and Miami after Mike Sherman was hired as OC. They ended up taking him 8th, which was much higher than he was projected about this time a year ago. The Bills pick 8th this year. It's like deja'-vu.

Comment

• Thundering Buffalo
                      • Jan 2010

What makes Nassib a fit for the Bills is the fact that he knows the system, this fact is not true with other NFL teams. The real question is does that make him worth the 8th pick in the draft. Tannehill has done pretty well under Philbins system in Miami

Comment

• cookie G
                        • Mar 2003

I bet they don't bother evaluating anyone else.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                          The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                          • Feb 2005

with the bills track record in the draft I highly doubt any other team will try to pay attention to what buffalo does... in fact if the bills say something its a safe bet the rest of the league will snicker and do the opposite
                          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                            Yes, because I'm sure the first thing on Brandon and Marrone's list of things to do was shoot a memo league-wide to advise everybody of their draft plans.

Unless, of course, you want to have Lammey reveal his source within the Bills organization that makes his 'safe assumption' far more credible than anybody else's Sherlock Holmes impression.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• ThunderGun
                              • Dec 2011

Well I was sure we would draft Derrick Morgan or Demaryius Thomas, because they both played for Gailey at GT and they were both positions that we desperately needed.

Comment

Working...
                              X