X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IAG
    • Jan 2005

High Praise for Doug Marrone

Adam Schefter said on Countdown that he thinks Marrone will end up the best HC of all hired this offseason.

Let's get it going.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: High Praise for Doug Marrone

We can only hope. We're overdue for our own version of a newbie to the HC ranks having success.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

So Shefter is a Bills fan.

Comment

• psubills62
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2008

I hope Schefter is more right about this than when he told us that the Eagles were trading up to take Earl Thomas.
        "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
        - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

I'm glad he thinks so, but it's just an opinion from someone who makes mistakes.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Goobylal
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
            So Shefter is a Bills fan.
            Hardly. But hopefully he's right. It's amazing how many "experts" think he was a great hire.
            Last edited by Goobylal; 01-20-2013, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Mike
              • Jan 2009

Its amazing how the experts are treated around here. If they disagree or speak badly of this team, then the posters jump down their throats. If they are pro-Bills then the story changes, posters support the great expert for agreeing. Collectively we dont have the capability to be intellectually honest; no less about a football team that has had a 13 year playoff drought.
              Please Make Sense

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Its amazing how the experts are treated around here. If they disagree or speak badly of this team, then the posters jump down their throats. If they are pro-Bills then the story changes, posters support the great expert for agreeing. Collectively we dont have the capability to be intellectually honest; no less about a football team that has had a 13 year playoff drought.
                Did you read what the responses have been thus far? I wouldn't characterize any one of them as posters who "support the great expert." It is what it is. An NFL reporter who likes the Bills head coach. I'd rather he like the new head coach than not, I don't regard him as a great expert because his opinion is positive. The reality is such opinions, positive or negative have zero worth in the grand scheme of things, and I don't really see anything on this thread that says otherwise..
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• better days
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by TigerJ View Post
                  Did you read what the responses have been thus far? I wouldn't characterize any one of them as posters who "support the great expert." It is what it is. An NFL reporter who likes the Bills head coach. I'd rather he like the new head coach than not, I don't regard him as a great expert because his opinion is positive. The reality is such opinions, positive or negative have zero worth in the grand scheme of things, and I don't really see anything on this thread that says otherwise..
                  Everyone on this board should know I'm not a Marrone supporter. That said, I respect Schefter & I must say everything I have read & heard about the Marrone hire has been positive.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

where did anyone praise Shefter?

I smell fear

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                    X