• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BambinoSux
    Don't Throw It My Way
    • Aug 2002

I guess we'll miss the matchup.....

of the top 2 tackles in last year's draft. You know, it's too bad too since at the draft, McKinnie was talking all about getting revenge on the teams who passed on him. You'd think he'd be most upset about the Bills since they actually picked a tackle. But you can't get revenge without a contract now can you? I guess we'll have to make due with their backup LT in there.
    I don't believe in no damn curses.
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

McKinnie, and his agents are asking for more money than Williams got from the bills... You want to know why so many teams passed on McKinnie? Because when they interviewed him he turned out to be a real jerk...

Williams drafted 4th - 11.75mil signning bonus, 6 years 48mil total... the signing bonus is broken into 2 parts 7.5mil now and 4.25mil next year. Total avg money... 8mil/season

while he is asking for...
    McKinnie drafted 7th - 9mil signing bonus for a grand total of 36mil over 4 years... total avg money 9mil/season.

Thats right, a 7th overall pick is currently asking for 1mil a year more than a 4th pick at the same position. Arn't you all glad we didn't get stuck with this jerk? Ironically enought the Vikes didn't even want him, they wanted Sims, and if you remember tryed to get the pick in when the Chiefs went overtime in selecting him. Oh well, unless the Vikes loose their backbone it is unlikely McKinnie will play in the NFL this year.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
      X