• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Almost a perfect sports weekend

Syracuse drops #1 Louisville on the road.
    Sabres thump Flyers in season opener, and show some grit in the process.
    Princess Brady and dirty, cheating mother****er Bellicheat get their asses handed to them by Baltimore.

If only Atlanta wouldn't have choked and been able to deny those scumbags Donte Whitner and Jim Harbaugh a ticket to the big stage.

Oh well...three out of four ain't bad, and I've got a real rooting interest in the Super Bowl at least.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • ServoBillieves
    The Voice of Reason
    • Jul 2007

Re: Almost a perfect sports weekend

My same thoughts... Would've been nice to see the quadruple kill but can't win em all.

I hate Donte, but I got minor revenge in my video against him... so even if he wins, I can go on and say that since day 1 I knew he was a no name :)
    Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      • May 2009

Matt Ryan choked. Not at the team. 2 turnovers that would have most likely ended in points if he would have continued to play the way he did in the first half. We found a new Peyton Manning. Also, the head ref screwed the Falcons when he called that bull**** unnecessary roughness penalty on number 99.
      Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 01-20-2013, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

I was kind of rooting for Atlanta to win, but mostly because Atlanta has never won the Superbowl. I think they have one appearance in it. Donte Whitner is a minor irritation to me. Not a big deal. I do think it is fascinating to have Super Bowl head coaches who are brothers. It will probably be the only "Sup-har-bowl" that ever happens.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

Agree except for San Fran. This upcoming SB matchup is very compelling. 2 good teams with brothers as HC's.

I liked Jim Harbaugh as a QB. Back in 1995, he put the Colts on his back and was one dropped pass away from the SB with Ted Marchibroda as his coach. A bit crazy but look at SF since he took over as coach.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

It was perfect for me. I went 3 for 3 with the Sabres, Niners, and Ravens.

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

It's no coincidence. Bill Belichick and the Patriots lost and the doomsday clock was not moved ahead. We're all safe for another year.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
              X