PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Suggs rips 'arrogant' Patriots

BLeonard
01-21-2013, 02:13 AM
http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/8864245/2013-nfl-playoffs-terrell-suggs-baltimore-ravens-tells-arrogant-new-england-patriots-enjoy-pro-bowl

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs didn't hold back after his team's 28-13 victory in the AFC Championship Game on Sunday, shouting as he ran through the Gillette Stadium tunnel that the New England Patriots were "arrogant *******---!"

"(We) shut them out in the second half! Tell them to have fun at the Pro Bowl!," he shouted as he exchanged congratulatory hugs and high-fives with teammates as they walked into the locker room. Seven Patriots were selected to play in the Pro Bowl, which is slated to be played next Sunday. Players on teams that reach the Super Bowl do not play in the Pro Bowl the weekend before.

Then, the coup de grace...

The bad blood between Suggs and Tom Brady, in particular, dates back a number of years. In 2010, a season in which Brady was named NFL MVP, Suggs said he voted for Buffalo Bills quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick over Brady for the Pro Bowl. He also called Brady's three Super Bowl titles "questionable" because of the "tuck rule" game in 2001 and the Spygate scandal that surfaced in 2007.

-Bill

Night Train
01-21-2013, 04:38 AM
Whatever. I dislike the Pats and loved the Ravens win.. but Suggs is an @ss.

Plus I respect the hell out of Ray Lewis.. but his first lady of american theater act every time the cameras are on is getting old fast.

Nothing like watching Brady with that brat pucker face near the end. Can't put on that big rehersed " I'm going to Disneyworld " act for the camera this year. His whole schtick is beyond played.

Bob Kraft pulling out the game dedication to his late wife, a year and a half after she died while he's dating a 32 year old dancer/actress/whore. Sorry, Bob. Somewhere in the universe, Myra took the Ravens and the points. Karma.

DynaPaul
01-21-2013, 05:35 AM
You tell ' em Suggs! The man speaks the truth.

YardRat
01-21-2013, 05:55 AM
He also called Brady's three Super Bowl titles "questionable" because of the "tuck rule" game in 2001 and the Spygate scandal that surfaced in 2007.

:beers: :clap:

Still haven't won one since they were caught.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-21-2013, 06:43 AM
I think brady is a great qb, but he is a vagina. the guy is not tough like kelly or kaepernick. i wouldnt trust him in a street fight.

BleedinGreenNC
01-21-2013, 06:50 AM
Gotta love that kick he tried on Reed, no flag? What a *****!

NOT THE DUDE...
01-21-2013, 07:44 AM

hes a ***

Mr. Miyagi
01-21-2013, 08:02 AM
Yeah totally. It was blatant and unacceptable. And a pussy move.

Cleve
01-21-2013, 08:12 AM
"Enjoy the ProBowl" - friggin' beautiful! I've never paid much attention to the Ravens. I had no idea Suggs was such an eloquent man. I thought he was just a one-dimensional monstrously huge powerhouse. haha!!!!

Suggs has apparently also called out, in the past, the favoritism the NFL and NFL officials show towards Brady and Belichick. And also the fact that Tom Brady cries so often to the officials when calls/plays don't go his way. A couple seasons ago Suggs referred to Drew Brees as a composed, quality QB - and mentioned he doesn't constantly whine to the officials like *some* QBs do.... and I don't think it was any mystery whom he was referring to! :)

justasportsfan
01-21-2013, 09:18 AM
mommy!!!!!

coastal
01-21-2013, 09:19 AM
Gayest move ever...

streetkings01
01-21-2013, 09:39 AM
I hate Tom Brady with a passion!

Oaf
01-21-2013, 09:46 AM
STILL can't believe that tuck incompletion actually happened.

Generalissimus Gibby
01-21-2013, 09:46 AM
mommy!!!!!

Did the pussy get a flag? Any other player and that's a personal foul and that looks like an ejection worthy display and a 75,000 dollar fine. Sorry I didn't get home until about halfway through the fourth quarter

Mouldsie
01-21-2013, 09:47 AM
Brady was 67-0 at home when leading at the half but I was confident the Ravens would win, because of that kick. They play on so much emotion and that had to fire them up even more.

- - - Updated - - -

Did the pussy get a flag? Any other player and that's a personal foul and that looks like an ejection worthy display and a 75,000 dollar fine.
Kraft and Goodell are buddies so I doubt anything happens.

ServoBillieves
01-21-2013, 09:54 AM
Did the pussy get a flag? Any other player and that's a personal foul and that looks like an ejection worthy display and a 75,000 dollar fine. Sorry I didn't get home until about halfway through the fourth quarter

No flag, Harbaugh was going bat**** on the sidelines and you could read his lips screaming "KICK?!"

Generalissimus Gibby
01-21-2013, 09:57 AM
No flag, Harbaugh was going bat**** on the sidelines and you could read his lips screaming "KICK?!"

If I was the ref I would have ejected that turd for egregious unsportsmanship like conduct. The little mangina was trying to injur someone, oh well he's gonna have a target on his back next year when he plays the Ravens and they will handle him.

Mr. Miyagi
01-21-2013, 09:59 AM

Other than that non-call and a few holding calls not made, I think the refs called it the game pretty fair last night.

coastal
01-21-2013, 10:06 AM
Kraft and Goodell are buddies so I doubt anything happens.kind of like when Spikes wasn't suspended for head hunting the last time they played the Bills.

and shame on the Bills for not making it an issue with the league.

The last buffalo fan
01-21-2013, 10:15 AM
I really enjoyed this game, Tom Gaydy is a big time ****ing pussy!

jimmifli
01-21-2013, 11:29 AM
mommy!!!!!

Ndamukong Suh was just fined $50,000 for this play and it was ruled a Seattle Seahawks touchdown.

MikeInRoch
01-21-2013, 11:51 AM
kind of like when Spikes wasn't suspended for head hunting the last time they played the Bills.

and shame on the Bills for not making it an issue with the league.

Oh please. You know what would have happened if they had "made it an issue"? Fines and even worse treatment for the Bills.

coastal
01-21-2013, 12:04 PM
Oh please. You know what would have happened if they had "made it an issue"? Fines and even worse treatment for the Bills.
Fines and worse treatment for the Bills... for what? Sucking?

Youre probably right about us getting worse treatment though. The NFL is big business... evil business at that.

As an example, the Kraft Group is in business with CBS.. u know.. a huge revenue stream for the NFL... Of course there's favoritism there.

The NFL buried the cheating scandal saving the Patriots from ruin and buried the Saints in a risk management legal maneuver.

Selective measures not driven by fairness.

Crisis
01-21-2013, 12:09 PM
Bernard Pollard is my favorite non-Buffalo Bill. Pretty sure he's the most hated man in Boston by this point, not even like he's out headhunting or anything.... Just awkward moments that lead to injuries.

Bangarang
01-21-2013, 12:11 PM
Suggs knows that nobody on the Pats squad is man enough to help murder 2 people.

Mike13
01-21-2013, 02:41 PM
Bernard Pollard is my favorite non-Buffalo Bill. Pretty sure he's the most hated man in Boston by this point, not even like he's out headhunting or anything.... Just awkward moments that lead to injuries.

I would say that the Pats wuld be smart to sign Pollard to keep him from hurting any more Patriots.
But that entire 53 man roster would be on IR to by mid pre-season.

justasportsfan
01-21-2013, 03:13 PM
Did the pussy get a flag?

you're kidding right? If Brady cried to the ref , Ed Reed would have been ejected , fined and suspended for the sb.