• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Wes Welker wife goes off on Ray Lewis

"Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay! What a hall of fame player! A true role model!," the former Miss Hooters wrote on her Facebook page following the Patriots' 28-13 loss to Baltimore.

I glad someone has said it.

Read more: Wife of Patriots' Welker goes on Facebook rant against Ravens' Lewis http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/nflbli...#ixzz2IddYxdEr
  • Joe Fo Sho
    Making Spirits Bright
    • Mar 2006

Re: Wes Welker wife goes off on Ray Lewis

What a sore loser.

Comment

• OLDSRIP
      • Dec 2008

Ray Lewis great player, no doubt.
      One of the very few people I have a strong opinion about.
      lets just say I'm not a fan.
      like OJ, money buys his freedom.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Stupid *****. He won, your husband lost, fair and square, even without cheating. So STFU.

You want to talk role model, you think Belichick is one?

Comment

• Scumbag College
          • Oct 2002

We should all listen to her. She's attractive and married a pro football player.

I didn't need her to tell me that Ray Lewis isn't a good guy.
          Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Once again, why does he have to be a role model just because he's an athlete? It's so stupid that our society expects athletes and other celebrities to behave in ways that has no correlation to whatever made them famous in the first place.

But, if she wants to play the role model game: Brady's a cry-baby and a baby-daddy off the field. Wilfork is a cheap shot artist. Bellicheck is a world class douche. And I don't follow the Pats that much but I'm sure there are more. So, glass houses.....
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DynaPaul
              • Sep 2003

Yeah we know he's no role model and is getting way too much press right now... but at least he never cheated.

Comment

• EricStratton
                • Jul 2002

She has a point. The Ray Lewis love fest is sick to watch.

When he was on his knees after the game I swear I saw him say "Thank you Jesus for never finding the white suit"

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

I have never seen anything that actually indicated Lewis killed anyone. He was a party to the event in some way. But we really don't know what way do we? It seems there are a lot of assumptions made about this situation at a constant rate...

Comment

• Cali512
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Typ0 View Post
                    I have never seen anything that actually indicated Lewis killed anyone. He was a party to the event in some way. But we really don't know what way do we? It seems there are a lot of assumptions made about this situation at a constant rate...

No one gave a **** till he came back and the Ravens went to the superbowl. And since when does number of kids with wifes matter? The only time it ever should is in a Henry case
                    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• OLDSRIP
                      • Dec 2008

Very true. But it's not a big jump in this case. It's on the public record that he paid the victims families along with his two buddies that took the heat.
                      Thats just one thing I don't like about him. I think he is a total fake when it comes to his over the top Religious act. I'm not a church going person. But I really hate fake Christians.
                      And that "look at me" dance he does. Looks ******ed to me.
                      just my opinion.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                        Pinkerton's son
                        • Feb 2006

At a party with his friends, he and his crew get in a fight with 2 guys who mysteriously end up dead the next morning, Ray Lewis then reaches 6 figure settlements with the families of each of those 2 men...WEIRD. He must just really feel bad for them.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                          Pinkerton's son
                          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                          Once again, why does he have to be a role model just because he's an athlete? It's so stupid that our society expects athletes and other celebrities to behave in ways that has no correlation to whatever made them famous in the first place.

But, if she wants to play the role model game: Brady's a cry-baby and a baby-daddy off the field. Wilfork is a cheap shot artist. Bellicheck is a world class douche. And I don't follow the Pats that much but I'm sure there are more. So, glass houses.....

The reason is that Ray Lewis acts like he's some outstanding human being, and acts as if he SHOULD be a role model, when hes not...hes simply a media whore.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                            Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                            • Feb 2006

Yeah except that his white blood covered suit was destroyed so it couldn't be used as evidence. Ray Lewis is obnoxious and an attention whore. His antics are phony and at the very least he's an accessory to murder who paid his way out of his consequences.

And this woman isn't married to the patriots, or Belichick, or Brady, or Wilfork, not even Brandon Spikes. She's married to Welker. If she wants to blast Ray Lewis then that's fine with me.

Comment

• OLDSRIP
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                              Once again, why does he have to be a role model just because he's an athlete? It's so stupid that our society expects athletes and other celebrities to behave in ways that has no correlation to whatever made them famous in the

I agree, but the problem is that people do look up to these people. I can't explain why. I'm sure there are many kids in Baltimore who wear his jersey and look up to him.

I know, of all the teams to be complaining. Do you see Belicheck wouldn't even do the post game interview that is required of coaches. It's easy to hate that guy also.
                              Last edited by OLDSRIP; 01-21-2013, 01:40 PM. Reason: Dormat

Comment

Working...
                              X