PDA

View Full Version : Wes Welker wife goes off on Ray Lewis

TacklingDummy
01-21-2013, 12:45 PM
"Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay! What a hall of fame player! A true role model!," the former Miss Hooters wrote on her Facebook page following the Patriots' 28-13 loss to Baltimore.

:clap: I glad someone has said it.

Read more: Wife of Patriots' Welker goes on Facebook rant against Ravens' Lewis http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/nflblitz/wife_lewis_patriots_welker_goes_lJxtNxHUhA8Wp06HB5rURL#ixzz2IddYxdEr

Joe Fo Sho
01-21-2013, 01:01 PM
What a sore loser.

OLDSRIP
01-21-2013, 01:04 PM
Ray Lewis great player, no doubt.
One of the very few people I have a strong opinion about.
lets just say I'm not a fan.
like OJ, money buys his freedom.

Mr. Miyagi
01-21-2013, 01:05 PM
Stupid *****. He won, your husband lost, fair and square, even without cheating. So STFU.

You want to talk role model, you think Belichick is one? :rofl:

Scumbag College
01-21-2013, 01:07 PM
We should all listen to her. She's attractive and married a pro football player.

I didn't need her to tell me that Ray Lewis isn't a good guy.

OpIv37
01-21-2013, 01:07 PM
Once again, why does he have to be a role model just because he's an athlete? It's so stupid that our society expects athletes and other celebrities to behave in ways that has no correlation to whatever made them famous in the first place.

But, if she wants to play the role model game: Brady's a cry-baby and a baby-daddy off the field. Wilfork is a cheap shot artist. Bellicheck is a world class douche. And I don't follow the Pats that much but I'm sure there are more. So, glass houses.....

DynaPaul
01-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Yeah we know he's no role model and is getting way too much press right now... but at least he never cheated.

EricStratton
01-21-2013, 01:11 PM
She has a point. The Ray Lewis love fest is sick to watch.

When he was on his knees after the game I swear I saw him say "Thank you Jesus for never finding the white suit"

Typ0
01-21-2013, 01:19 PM
I have never seen anything that actually indicated Lewis killed anyone. He was a party to the event in some way. But we really don't know what way do we? It seems there are a lot of assumptions made about this situation at a constant rate...

Cali512
01-21-2013, 01:28 PM
I have never seen anything that actually indicated Lewis killed anyone. He was a party to the event in some way. But we really don't know what way do we? It seems there are a lot of assumptions made about this situation at a constant rate...

No one gave a **** till he came back and the Ravens went to the superbowl. And since when does number of kids with wifes matter? The only time it ever should is in a Henry case

OLDSRIP
01-21-2013, 01:31 PM

Very true. But it's not a big jump in this case. It's on the public record that he paid the victims families along with his two buddies that took the heat.
Thats just one thing I don't like about him. I think he is a total fake when it comes to his over the top Religious act. I'm not a church going person. But I really hate fake Christians.
And that "look at me" dance he does. Looks ******ed to me.
just my opinion.

Pinkerton Security
01-21-2013, 01:32 PM

At a party with his friends, he and his crew get in a fight with 2 guys who mysteriously end up dead the next morning, Ray Lewis then reaches 6 figure settlements with the families of each of those 2 men...WEIRD. He must just really feel bad for them.

Pinkerton Security
01-21-2013, 01:34 PM
Once again, why does he have to be a role model just because he's an athlete? It's so stupid that our society expects athletes and other celebrities to behave in ways that has no correlation to whatever made them famous in the first place.

But, if she wants to play the role model game: Brady's a cry-baby and a baby-daddy off the field. Wilfork is a cheap shot artist. Bellicheck is a world class douche. And I don't follow the Pats that much but I'm sure there are more. So, glass houses.....

The reason is that Ray Lewis acts like he's some outstanding human being, and acts as if he SHOULD be a role model, when hes not...hes simply a media whore.

Buffalogic
01-21-2013, 01:36 PM
I have never seen anything that actually indicated Lewis killed anyone. He was a party to the event in some way. But we really don't know what way do we? It seems there are a lot of assumptions made about this situation at a constant rate...Yeah except that his white blood covered suit was destroyed so it couldn't be used as evidence. Ray Lewis is obnoxious and an attention whore. His antics are phony and at the very least he's an accessory to murder who paid his way out of his consequences.

And this woman isn't married to the patriots, or Belichick, or Brady, or Wilfork, not even Brandon Spikes. She's married to Welker. If she wants to blast Ray Lewis then that's fine with me.

OLDSRIP
01-21-2013, 01:37 PM
Once again, why does he have to be a role model just because he's an athlete? It's so stupid that our society expects athletes and other celebrities to behave in ways that has no correlation to whatever made them famous in the

I agree, but the problem is that people do look up to these people. I can't explain why. I'm sure there are many kids in Baltimore who wear his jersey and look up to him.

I know, of all the teams to be complaining. Do you see Belicheck wouldn't even do the post game interview that is required of coaches. It's easy to hate that guy also.

BertSquirtgum
01-21-2013, 01:56 PM
I wonder how many ***** she sucked after she punched out at hooters. ****ing sore losing whore.

Pinkerton Security
01-21-2013, 02:12 PM
I wonder how many ***** she sucked after she punched out at hooters. ****ing sore losing whore.

Pats fan, Welker fan, or just enjoy talking about *****? Im guessing the latter.

better days
01-21-2013, 02:33 PM
Stupid *****. He won, your husband lost, fair and square, even without cheating. So STFU.

You want to talk role model, you think Belichick is one? :rofl:

Or Brady. Gets his girlfriend pregnant & leves her before the baby is born & gets married to someone else.

IAG
01-21-2013, 02:48 PM
Don't the pats have a murderer on their team in Stallworth?

YardRat
01-21-2013, 02:53 PM
Good thing the game wasn't closer, otherwise Jissele *****nen would have probably gone off on Mrs. Welker's husband once again for the drops yesterday.

Bill Cody
01-21-2013, 02:53 PM
Yeah we know he's no role model and is getting way too much press right now... but at least he never cheated.

you sure about that? Some say he cheated justice

BertSquirtgum
01-21-2013, 02:58 PM
Pats fan, Welker fan, or just enjoy talking about *****? Im guessing the latter.

This post is a ******.

coastal
01-21-2013, 03:01 PM
Ok.. The NFL is evil.

now that we've for that assumption out of the way... Can we see this chicks tits?

justasportsfan
01-21-2013, 03:01 PM
Lewis paid off the family, Welker's wife paid the off Hooters surgeon. I don't see whats wrong?

Historian
01-21-2013, 03:20 PM
Bang!

better days
01-21-2013, 03:22 PM
Ok.. The NFL is evil.

now that we've for that assumption out of the way... Can we see this chicks tits?

Hurkey should make her his new avatar.

Jeff1220
01-21-2013, 04:55 PM
I like Ray Lewis. Other than a 12ish year old obstruction of justice, his record is clean. He's a great player. He does a lot of great things in and around Baltimore community. I'm a fan.

Novacane
01-21-2013, 05:04 PM
Add another to the list of Patriot sore losers.

imbondz
01-21-2013, 05:14 PM
If I was an NFL player, my wife would know not to ever tweet about anything regarding other players or teams unless it's positive. I'm not a Ray Lewis fan, you cannot be more of a drama queen than Ray Lewis, but because he's a big guy he somehow gets a pass, even tho now sports radio is calling him out on that.

To me, Ray Lewis comes across as someone who needs to overcompensate for something. Doesn't come across as genuine at all to me. And I cannot stand when anyone uses scripture to confirm that God wanted their team to win, or to make it seem like it's more than just a football game. It's not.

imbondz
01-21-2013, 05:16 PM
However, I was cheering like mad for Ray Lewis last night. My hate for the Patriots trumps my dislike of a former accused murderer who fathered 6 kids from 4 women. lol

Novacane
01-21-2013, 05:17 PM
To me, Ray Lewis comes across as someone who needs to overcompensate for something. Doesn't come across as genuine at all to me. And I cannot stand when anyone uses scripture to confirm that God wanted their team to win, or to make it seem like it's more than just a football game. It's not.

Really! It's not like God wanted the Ravens. He just hates the Pats too!

better days
01-21-2013, 05:19 PM
If I was an NFL player, my wife would know not to ever tweet about anything regarding other players or teams unless it's positive. I'm not a Ray Lewis fan, you cannot be more of a drama queen than Ray Lewis, but because he's a big guy he somehow gets a pass, even tho now sports radio is calling him out on that.

Last year it was Mrs Brady, this year it is Mrs Welker tweeting. Too funny.

Ingtar33
01-21-2013, 05:20 PM

lets see... the dude was abducted off the street into Ray Lewis's ride. The people witnessed abducting the victim were Ray Lewis's entourage, who all testified he was present at the abduction (their testimonies are not consistent on if he ordered it or not, and if he was present at the murder)

Lewis was let off because they couldn't get a straight story from anyone about what this was about and couldn't find physical evidence to place him at the murder scene. In exchange for pointing the finger at his hommies, he was let off the hook.

I wouldn't say he's clean on this murder thing folks...

Tiburon1724
01-21-2013, 05:54 PM
I don't care if he committed genocide, it has nothing to do with the game that was played. If that were my wife I'd punch her in the face and tell the ***** to stfu.

better days
01-21-2013, 05:57 PM
I don't care if he committed genocide, it has nothing to do with the game that was played. If that were my wife I'd punch her in the face and tell the ***** to stfu.

Says the single guy.

Bmax
01-21-2013, 06:02 PM
It is not how a maqn starts his life it's how he finishes it .. That matters...I don't know if Ray Lewis is the same person he once was but...everyone is entitled to redemption...and forgiveness.. Plus Ray Lewis will be in the hall of fame.. Wes welker will go go and watch tom brady get in...

don137
01-21-2013, 06:06 PM
Didn't Brady's wife go off last year when the Patriots lost in the Super Bowl? What a classless organization all the way from coaches, players and their wives. Throw in cheating, success and fair weather unknowlwdgable loud fans and you get one of the most hated teams in all of sports.
Was at a sports bar watching the game and it's amazing how many people root against the Patriots.

better days
01-21-2013, 06:17 PM
It is not how a maqn starts his life it's how he finishes it .. That matters...I don't know if Ray Lewis is the same person he once was but...everyone is entitled to redemption...and forgiveness.. Plus Ray Lewis will be in the hall of fame.. Wes welker will go go and watch tom brady get in...

Everyone makes mistakes, but Ray made the ultimate mistake even if only being at the wrong place at the wrong time because of friends he chose to hang with. MANY people are in jail, many for life because they made the same mistake. God can forgive Lewis, but the family of the slain man don't seem to be willing to do that.

imbondz
01-21-2013, 07:57 PM
she apologized today. said, 'sorry i'm a sore loser'. haha that's kinda funny

gr8slayer
01-21-2013, 08:02 PM
Damn, BURN!

coastal
01-21-2013, 08:10 PM
Holy ****.

is this real?

Generalissimus Gibby
01-21-2013, 08:30 PM
"Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay! What a hall of fame player! A true role model!," the former Miss Hooters wrote on her Facebook page following the Patriots' 28-13 loss to Baltimore.

:clap: I glad someone has said it.

Read more: Wife of Patriots' Welker goes on Facebook rant against Ravens' Lewis http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/nflblitz/wife_lewis_patriots_welker_goes_lJxtNxHUhA8Wp06HB5rURL#ixzz2IddYxdEr

Sorry honey, but your husband's cheating team lost. Hate to say this but its true: there are far better role models for children than professional athletes. You want your kids to imitate someone's behavior get them Butler's Lives of the Saints (now in what five volumes). You wanna win football games sign Ray Lewis for your Defense and OJ Simpson as your running back.

Typ0
01-21-2013, 09:04 PM
... Hate to say this but its true: there are far better role models for children than professional athletes.

Yeah like rap stars and people in television and film!

Generalissimus Gibby
01-21-2013, 09:06 PM
Yeah like rap stars and people in television and film!

Nope, if I was to give my kids role models outside of myself they would be politicians, bankers, professors, farmers, clergy. Entertainers. . . . Probably not

Mr. Miyagi
01-21-2013, 09:14 PM
Ok.. The NFL is evil.

Not a big fan of her face myself...

BertSquirtgum
01-22-2013, 12:06 AM
She's definitely sucked lot of **** after punching out at Hooters. She is one sexy whore.

http://russellstreetreport.com/files/2013/01/56annaburns-blogthescore_crop_6501.jpg

BertSquirtgum
01-22-2013, 12:07 AM
Not a big fan of her face myself...

then you must be gay...

trapezeus
01-22-2013, 08:28 AM
Yeah except that his white blood covered suit was destroyed so it couldn't be used as evidence. Ray Lewis is obnoxious and an attention whore. His antics are phony and at the very least he's an accessory to murder who paid his way out of his consequences.

And this woman isn't married to the patriots, or Belichick, or Brady, or Wilfork, not even Brandon Spikes. She's married to Welker. If she wants to blast Ray Lewis then that's fine with me.

so you are saying Roger Goodell was his lawyer???

THATHURMANATOR
01-22-2013, 08:46 AM

It isn't that he has to be a role model but it is that he is acting like some kind of minister or something.

To add to that the league and media seem to be pumping him up like one.

To me he is a scum bag and his act is currently giving me the douche chills.

Bowing in the middle of the field??? YUCK!!!!!!

Don't Panic
01-22-2013, 11:55 AM
Damn... she is HOT. So long as Wes can tune her out, he's doing just fine.

pmoon6
01-22-2013, 12:36 PM
you sure about that? Some say he cheated justiceSo did O.J. He still has a bust in the HOF.

Mouldsie
01-22-2013, 02:18 PM
She's definitely sucked lot of **** after punching out at Hooters.

Yea you can tell because she has a mouth

NOT THE DUDE...
01-22-2013, 04:22 PM
it's bellicheat too... not doing the interview.

that whole city is a bunch of racist *******s. i hate boston, ben affleck, matt damon, etc... i never met anyone from there that i really liked. if i met someone from ny, they were always awesome and funny. boston is just an ******* city!

i remember larry bird hated isiah thomas too, and said dirty stuff about him to the media, incluing not voting him to the olympic team in 92...

**** that city

NOT THE DUDE...
01-22-2013, 04:31 PM
It isn't that he has to be a role model but it is that he is acting like some kind of minister or something.

To add to that the league and media seem to be pumping him up like one.

To me he is a scum bag and his act is currently giving me the douche chills.

Bowing in the middle of the field??? YUCK!!!!!!

i dont know ray personally, and from what i read about the stabbing, he was friends of the suspects, ( and not directly involved or did the act).... i also dont know what the beef was so i cant speak to why those people were stabbed. not saying it was right, but people need to realize 9x out 10, there is a good reason why someone is murdered. that is to say, if you dont look for trouble, you wont find any.

regardless, ray came from a very tough background and changed his life. i personally think he views the game of football as saving his life from the streets. on some level, it was the same for me. i think thats why hes so passionate about the game, and what it takes to play professional football, and the heart it takes to play that game. like many things hard, you have to love it to play it...

as far as him having 4 wives, i dont care, i dont know the whole story, and it's none of my business. nor does that make him less of a person...

coastal
01-22-2013, 04:33 PM
it's bellicheat too... not doing the interview.

that whole city is a bunch of racist *******s. i hate boston, ben affleck, matt damon, etc... i never met anyone from there that i really liked. if i met someone from ny, they were always awesome and funny. boston is just an ******* city!

i remember larry bird hated isiah thomas too, and said dirty stuff about him to the media, incluing not voting him to the olympic team in 92...

**** that city
Larry bit is one of the biggest *******s out there.

theanswer74
01-22-2013, 05:16 PM
Look at them titties, she can say whatever she wants.

MikeNC
01-23-2013, 05:34 AM
She's definitely sucked lot of **** after punching out at Hooters. She is one sexy whore.

http://russellstreetreport.com/files/2013/01/56annaburns-blogthescore_crop_6501.jpg

She has a very becoming face, I'd like to be cumming on it....