• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

Ravens defensive lineman says he discovered Tom Brady's flaw

Interesting. That and if you hit Brady and Welker hard, they crumble. Welker dropped a bunch of a catchable balls last night. All because he thought he was going to get hit hard because he was hit hard all night. To beat the Patriots, you can't do it w/ finesse, you have to hit them hard and get to Brady. He falls apart, it's the only reason we beat them a year ago.
    Last edited by imbondz; 01-21-2013, 05:25 PM.
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

• Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

Re: Ravens defensive lineman says he discovered Tom Brady's flaw

funny that, Brady doesn't like being hit. wonder why the nfl let that happen yesterday? for the better part of a decade the league has been throwing flags whenever anyone lays a hand on Marsha.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

And all along I thought his weakness was blond freshman named Seth...
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Crisis
        • Aug 2004

Bernard Pollard is New England' kryptonite.
        Originally posted by LOSman WINS
        Vanek is Austrian not European
        Originally posted by Prov401
        Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
        Originally posted by better days
        I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• imbondz
          Democrats are people too
          • Jan 2003

that tipped ball that got INT was the game. so, if it's true that Brady throws lower than normal, that's a huge find, just can't believe it's never been mentioned before, at least i've never heard that.
          My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Tiburon1724
            • Sep 2005

Well no crap. How many of his passes have we batted the last couple times we played them? It's pretty obvious but the NFL geniuses couldn't figure it out until now?? Get your hands in the air and hit him and you beat him.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
              Sab and TD are insignificant
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Crisis View Post
              I was thinking the same thing. Let's send a first to Baltimore and get his ass over here.
              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Typ0
                honey pie
                • Jul 2002

I picked Baltimore to win because they were tough and physical ... and bigger than that they never buy into any of that NE myth whatsoever. NE is a good team but they get a lot of wins because they outright intimidate the other team before the game even starts. It's like a gift they get ... but the Ravens proved to me last week they were going to come with all they got. I honestly thought they were either used up in the wildcard round or we going all the way. NE is smart but beatable. And anyone that doesn't think so just buys into the myth. They really have good leadership it's structured properly and people are doing their jobs. Belickek got it working and then new guys can be fit into the system and the culture and structure keeps it working. I hope our new staff is up to the task because this could be a fun ride in the next few years....

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Crisis View Post
                  So true.

Comment

• Gibby
                    • Jun 2006

Originally posted by ublinkwescore View Post
                    I was thinking the same thing. Let's send a first to Baltimore and get his ass over here.
                    Only if we were going to draft a DB with the first anyways. However, I would mind sending a 3rd or a 4th for him.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Brady's other flaw is sometimes his tampon string is hanging out.

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

i think people have known for a while, since the giants first superbowl win against brady, that if you knock his dick in the dirt, he doesnt play well. but honestly what qb plays good if you hit him a lot??

also, welker has been dropping passes all season.. i had him in fantasy and i watched it.. he is on the downside of his career.. i read speculation today that the pats would go after danny ammendola, who is a close that will come cheaper.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • May 2009

The NFL wanted a Har-bowl so they decided to let the referees call the game fair.

Comment

• jamze132
                            Don’t hate…
                            • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Typ0 View Post
                            I picked Baltimore to win because they were tough and physical ... and bigger than that they never buy into any of that NE myth whatsoever. NE is a good team but they get a lot of wins because they outright intimidate the other team before the game even starts. It's like a gift they get ... but the Ravens proved to me last week they were going to come with all they got. I honestly thought they were either used up in the wildcard round or we going all the way. NE is smart but beatable. And anyone that doesn't think so just buys into the myth. They really have good leadership it's structured properly and people are doing their jobs. Belickek got it working and then new guys can be fit into the system and the culture and structure keeps it working. I hope our new staff is up to the task because this could be a fun ride in the next few years....
                            Or a roller coaster that comes off the track...

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka View Post
                              i think people have known for a while, since the giants first superbowl win against brady, that if you knock his dick in the dirt, he doesnt play well. but honestly what qb plays good if you hit him a lot??

also, welker has been dropping passes all season.. i had him in fantasy and i watched it.. he is on the downside of his career.. i read speculation today that the pats would go after danny ammendola, who is a close that will come cheaper.
                              But, but, but... He loves his dick in the dirt.

Comment

Working...
                              X