PDA

View Full Version : Nassib working with Paul Hackett

X-Era
01-22-2013, 05:53 AM
http://m.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/187836391.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Draw your own conclusions.

Nassib comments on Nathaniel Hackett and the Bills as well.

don137
01-22-2013, 06:34 AM
I heard something on WGR that some publication thinks Nassib could be the first QB taken in draft.

jamze132
01-22-2013, 06:48 AM
:sigh:

RedEyE
01-22-2013, 06:55 AM
The more I read about him the more it looks like this kid is going to end up in Buffalo. Personally, I think its a mistake. But whatever. What's another 3 years at this point...

coastal
01-22-2013, 07:19 AM
OMGeezerz!

if we don't draft him now were going to eat at the table off suckitude for all eternity.

In all seriousness... Hackett is a hired gun at this point and part of the business that is the pre-draft process.

Mr. Miyagi
01-22-2013, 07:51 AM
Would it surprise you if the Raiders took Nassib in the first round?

I think Nassib to us is like Brady Quinn to the Browns back then. Everyone knew they wanted him, and they ended up trading back up into the first to get him. It's a marriage that makes too much sense to not happen.

justasportsfan
01-22-2013, 08:59 AM
Paul HAckett is just checking out where Nassib's college coach's bloodlines come from.

Like I said, Nassib could be this years Tannehill or Locker.

better days
01-22-2013, 09:06 AM
The Bills should hire Paul Hackett as QB Coach.

justasportsfan
01-22-2013, 09:27 AM
The Bills should hire Paul Hackett as QB Coach.

I would be cautious. His fatherly pride might get in the way of accepting that he is just the QB coach .He may not be able to handle orders from both Marrone and Nathaniel. His role as a father might get in the way if he disagrees with Marrone's ways.

better days
01-22-2013, 09:34 AM
I would be cautious. His fatherly pride might get in the way of accepting that he is just the QB coach .He may not be able to handle orders from both Marrone and Nathaniel. His role as a father might get in the way if he disagrees with Marrone's ways.

I don't really know what kind of orders he would have to take from Marone or Nate as a QB Coach. Just Coach up the QB's period.

justasportsfan
01-22-2013, 09:36 AM
I don't really know what kind of orders he would have to take from Marone or Nate as a QB Coach. Just Coach up the QB's period.

Paul has his own playbook. I hope he doesn't overstep his role because he's the father.

Same reason why I don't see Rob Ryan coaching for his brother Rexy.