PDA

View Full Version : Pats fans taunt Raven's Torrey Smith about his brother's death

jpdex12
01-24-2013, 10:42 AM
http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/EntryId/32403/Torrey-Smith-says-Pats-fans-taunted-him-about-his-brother-s-death/Default.aspx

Pissed off Pats fans taunt Smith on his Twitter account after their win in Foxboro. How low can you possibly be to use a loss of life like this in order to get back at someone after another team beats yours? I know this happens to other players and not just from Pats fans but seriously, how deteriorated is our society getting? This sucks!

It's no wonder professional athletes can be A holes to the public. In times like this we deserve it. Ruthless!

mikemac2001
01-24-2013, 10:52 AM
Pat fans have been around for what like 12 years

Joe Fo Sho
01-24-2013, 10:55 AM
What a bunch of *******s.

Mr. Miyagi
01-24-2013, 11:15 AM
Typical classy Pats fans.

Basically they take after their sore loser coach.

Generalissimus Gibby
01-24-2013, 11:44 AM
you stay classy now, Pats fans. Damn I hate that entire franchise and also how the hell does Goodell get off only fining princess Tammy 10,000 for a cheapshot?

ServoBillieves
01-24-2013, 12:01 PM
Remember when Brady went down with that season-ending injury and the fans started to leave? Yeah, great franchise.

trapezeus
01-24-2013, 12:33 PM
baseball fans can be so mean.

it's so irritating arguing with them. some of my friends who take such offense are exactly the people i'm talking about. they know nothing about football and appeared magically in 2001. And they travel for games now.

it's cute. they are getting into it. great. and no better time to enjoy it when you are at the top. but aside from cheating on the wins, having a qb who didn't get picked until the 6th round and then magically had great seasons but never tried to get top money and got stiffed when his contract came up, nothing seems fishy about the patriots organization. Sure goodell got a raise days after trashing the film before really reviewing it and trying to intimidate the guy who knew the most on the film. It's normal for great coaching trees to turn out dud after dud in coaches to only have them return to the patriots and succeed in OC and DC roles.

The rest of the league wants "fair" back. and it starts by putting the patriots back as one of the worst teams in the league.

kishoph
01-24-2013, 12:47 PM
As disgusting as this is, it's no worse than Bills fans wishing the owner would die, hoping it would improve the team. There is no game that should be valued more than a human life.

Skooby
01-24-2013, 01:00 PM
This is pure garbage, why someone would do this is sick. It should actually bring an immediate visit for physc evals, that'd deter folks from even going there.

MikeInRoch
01-24-2013, 01:25 PM
How "good" were Bills fans when they vandalized a players house who fumbled at an in-opportune time?

imbondz
01-24-2013, 03:32 PM
How "good" were Bills fans when they vandalized a players house who fumbled at an in-opportune time?

yeah but that fumble was unacceptable

MikeInRoch
01-24-2013, 06:49 PM
I don't give a damn. Vandalizing another man's house is even more unacceptable.

pmoon6
01-24-2013, 07:59 PM
And people wonder why some players get into altercations even as far as a couple of homicides.

Fans have been out of control for sometime. It almost takes a Saint to be a professional and keep his cool.

coastal
01-24-2013, 08:16 PM
The NFL is evil...

Get over yourselves.

DynaPaul
01-25-2013, 12:40 PM
I guess when you're from a franchise with a losing history and the only way you could win was by cheating it makes you a bitter person who in turn has no empathy for other human beings.

jimmifli
01-25-2013, 02:31 PM
As disgusting as this is, it's no worse than Bills fans wishing the owner would die, hoping it would improve the team. There is no game that should be valued more than a human life.

Or that time a fan s̶e̶t̶ ̶L̶e̶o̶d̶i̶s̶ ̶M̶c̶K̶e̶l̶v̶i̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶e̶. My memory is bad, it seems the spray painted him.

gr8slayer
01-25-2013, 05:33 PM
Wow, that is just horrible. Say whatever you want, but leave a mans family out of it.