PDA

View Full Version : A little bit of info

DGreg
01-24-2013, 08:32 PM
Hey guys, I posted a post here a few weeks ago. I have a friend who is good friends with NH. NH and I absolutely are not friends. I talked to my buddy just a few minutes ago. I asked him last week to see if he could get any info. NH was very tight lipped and even stated the obvious that the #8 pick was well above him and he is not sure if he will know the final decision until its made. Again when NH was asked about Ryan N. NH seemed a little down on him and stated that this week he thought he would have been a little better. He did tell me that he talked about several QB's with him and asked him if the Bills seemed to be focusing and impressed with one QB more so then others. Then NH went on a rant about Tyler Wilson. He was glowing. Stated that "WE" as in the bills really feel he is more like the 2011 QB and that he was in a bad spot in 2012 with new receivers, coach and a bad O line.

From what I heard I really really think the Bills could take Tyler Wilson in the 1st and Nassib will not be considered until the 3rd.

Oh and Im not drunk this time.

Im hoping to prove my credibility with these posts. We will see on draft day. Also he gave me a nugget about how NH views Ryan Fitzpatrick. Stated that he thought there could have been better play calling for him. Lack using Spiller was a HUGE mistake. and that he "WILL" benefit from better coaching and play calling.

I will keep digging. I will probably talk to him this weekend. He also said that NH is going to throw him some tickets and will let him meet some of the players. My buddy said he will bring me so I will post pics as they come.

coastal
01-24-2013, 08:37 PM
I doodie in my pants.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-24-2013, 08:45 PM
I'm BFF with DF and he LOLs about NH and RW and BN all the time. In fact he LOLs so much I have to tell him to STFU and then I LMFAO at him. #this CRAP is going to be rampant for the NFW (next few weeks) so all you knuckleheads with BFFs who know NH or MP or DM or MT (midget trainer) please KITYS ( keep it to yourself) cause its all just BS

PIZ
01-24-2013, 08:59 PM
Who is NH? Nick Hogan?

DGreg
01-24-2013, 09:00 PM
Dude your funny. Let the bashing begin.

Bangarang
01-24-2013, 09:08 PM
I like Tyler Wilson more than any other QB in this draft at this point. Give me him at #8 and let's move on with this QB madness

mixxum
01-24-2013, 09:47 PM
Im feelin it.

clumping platelets
01-24-2013, 10:04 PM
Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

TigerJ
01-26-2013, 02:05 PM
Who is NH? Nick Hogan?I think he means Nate Hackett. Last post on this general topic he talked about Nate Hackett's perspective on Nassib late in the college season last fall for Syracuse and reported only a lukewarm opinion on Nassib's readiness for the NFL.

PIZ
01-26-2013, 06:22 PM
Thanks.....couldn't figure out who nh was.