• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

****ing Power play

0-6 and gave up a shorty? Right back to last year.

It worked well against Philly but turned to **** quite quickly. Lindy is simply incapable of fixing it.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: ****ing Power play

i hate this powerplay they developed last year with the defensemen working his way up, dropping it off and then essentially stopping at the blue line with the stopped forwards.

and grigs needs to start warming up in a hurry. i can sense lindy wanting to send him back.

Comment

• SkateZilla
      • Dec 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
      i hate this powerplay they developed last year with the defensemen working his way up, dropping it off and then essentially stopping at the blue line with the stopped forwards.

and grigs needs to start warming up in a hurry. i can sense lindy wanting to send him back.

i dont see the point of Poms on the Point.

cuz Ennis doesnt play well at all with Vanek and Hodgson, and Poms Either tries to force a bad pass through to Vanek, or get's burned repeatedly.
      Skate Zilla
      -----------------------
      Skate Zilla HD Studios:
      SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• PTI
        Banned
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by SkateZilla View Post
        i dont see the point of Poms on the Point.

cuz Ennis doesnt play well at all with Vanek and Hodgson, and Poms Either tries to force a bad pass through to Vanek, or get's burned repeatedly.
        It is Ott, mostly so far, Ennis was with them at then end to mix it up I thought I saw.

Comment

Working...
        X