PDA

View Full Version : ****ing Power play

OpIv37
01-24-2013, 08:42 PM
0-6 and gave up a shorty? Right back to last year.

It worked well against Philly but turned to **** quite quickly. Lindy is simply incapable of fixing it.

trapezeus
01-25-2013, 09:04 AM
i hate this powerplay they developed last year with the defensemen working his way up, dropping it off and then essentially stopping at the blue line with the stopped forwards.

and grigs needs to start warming up in a hurry. i can sense lindy wanting to send him back.

SkateZilla
01-25-2013, 09:07 AM
i hate this powerplay they developed last year with the defensemen working his way up, dropping it off and then essentially stopping at the blue line with the stopped forwards.

and grigs needs to start warming up in a hurry. i can sense lindy wanting to send him back.

i dont see the point of Poms on the Point.

cuz Ennis doesnt play well at all with Vanek and Hodgson, and Poms Either tries to force a bad pass through to Vanek, or get's burned repeatedly.

PTI
01-25-2013, 09:08 AM
i dont see the point of Poms on the Point.

cuz Ennis doesnt play well at all with Vanek and Hodgson, and Poms Either tries to force a bad pass through to Vanek, or get's burned repeatedly.

It is Ott, mostly so far, Ennis was with them at then end to mix it up I thought I saw.