PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys remember when we used to be good, back in '90...

jimmifli
01-25-2013, 12:11 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BBbL_iRCIAARCCu.jpg

zone
01-25-2013, 12:29 PM
Yea, it was so long ago that the apparel is badly out of style.

DynaPaul
01-25-2013, 12:31 PM
We should have been champions that year if it weren't for the guys partying it up and the tapes Bill Belichick/Ernie Adams had on us.

The Jokeman
01-25-2013, 12:43 PM
We should have been champions that year if it weren't for the guys partying it up and the tapes Bill Belichick/Ernie Adams had on us.

Or if Jim Kelly manages the clock better in that final drive. He left 8 seconds on the clock before the infamous kick, more then enough time to call one more play and he might have given Norwood a closer shot.

jimmifli
01-25-2013, 02:26 PM
Honestly, I don't think a Bills Superbowl Champions shirt could ever go out of style. At least to me.

tatersalad
01-25-2013, 02:56 PM
I am patiently waiting for those days again.... My patience is being tested

Lone Stranger
01-25-2013, 03:06 PM
This was a temendously exciting time and the Bills were the favorite. All they had to do was win . I remember Shane Conlon saying after the game how hot it was on the field. It was about 70 degrees and then I knew something was wrong as has been stated previously in this post.

SABURZFAN
01-25-2013, 03:27 PM
Honestly, I don't think a Bills Superbowl Champions shirt could ever go out of style. At least to me.

throw it on Ralph Wilson and you'll be surprised....

ServoBillieves
01-25-2013, 04:11 PM
I have a trunk full of sweaters/jerseys/t-shirts that are Bills related. I'm 25.

At least you guys got to watch Super Bowls.

imbondz
01-26-2013, 08:39 AM

all Bills apparel is usually out of style. anytime I try to buy a hat or a t-shirt I cringe at the designs. it's like the design dept is always 10 years behind.

JoeMama
01-26-2013, 08:00 PM
Yeah I totally remember 1990. That was the awesome Superbowl where Scott Norwood nailed a last second FG to win it all!

Memories...

NOT THE DUDE...
01-26-2013, 09:46 PM
thurmanator!

Generalissimus Gibby
01-27-2013, 12:56 AM
Yeah I totally remember 1990. That was the awesome Superbowl where Scott Norwood nailed a last second FG to win it all!

Memories...

No, but I remember when seven guys gang tackled Mark Ingram well short of the first down on third and more than then. The Giants punted and Jim just handed it off to Thurman and we ran out the clock. Bill Parcells and Bill Bellichik both had this anguished look on their faces. Bellichick eventually coached in college for a bit and then after a couple failed stints in the CFL disappeared. Poor bastard whatever happened to him? And Bill Parcells, well he was so disgusted after such a painful loss he just quit once and for all and never came back. Yeah, those were some great teams, Kelly became the only qb in NFL history to win four straight superbowls. Also, ESPN just constantly sucks our left nut. I am really getting sick of all these bandwagoners who can't remember how bad we were before Jimbo. They don't know about Feregamo or Ferguson, they just know that after Kelly retired in 1997 we got Flutie and in then a couple years later we signed this guy named Tom Brady who won us several more superbowls under headcoach Tony Dungy. Also do you remember how Ralph told that ***** daughter of his to shut the **** up and named Bill Polian president, CEO, and general manager? Yeah, that was great. I'm just sick of all this press our team gets. Every time I turn on ESPN they are asking when will the Bills' twenty year reign of dominance come to an end? Now I am both sad and drunk.

clumping platelets
01-27-2013, 01:04 AM
:sadwalk:

NOT THE DUDE...
01-27-2013, 08:05 AM
reed explosion over the middle
lofton on the deep ball
bebee going deep
mckeller stretching the field

thurman and kenny davis ripping through the d

jim kelly!

bruce and bennett close it out!

imbondz
01-28-2013, 12:26 PM
all Bills apparel is usually out of style. anytime I try to buy a hat or a t-shirt I cringe at the designs. it's like the design dept is always 10 years behind.

here's an example!

http://ak.buy.com/PI/0/1000/245394315.jpg