X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lexwhat
    • Feb 2005

Titus Young

Looks like he's been goin off on Twitter rants lately. The guy has character issues, and obviously needs a change of scenery. His latest tweet: "Never needed the money. Give me a dollar and a ball, bet I come back #HallofFame"

Anyway, I know all the "Dick Jaurons" here are gonna talk this and that about his character, but I don't care. Yea, he's a punk, but the guy can play. He's got talent, he's got speed, he's got attitude, and he's only 23.

If the Lions ever decided they wanted to trade him, the Bills should (IMO) definitely think about it. We badly need a #2 WR and to me, this guy fits the profile.
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Re: Titus Young

The guy literally gave up on his team and stopped running routes.. He shouldn't even be in the NFL.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• ThunderGun
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Crisis View Post
      The guy literally gave up on his team and stopped running routes.. He shouldn't even be in the NFL.
      I'm not advocating trading for young, but to just to be clear, he didn't quit/stop running routes. He intentionally lined up in the wrong spot. He insinuated it was because he "knew where the ball was going". So he basically knew the ball wasn't coming to him, so he lined up where the ball was going.

The kid is clearly a headcase, but lining up wrong because you want the ball so bad is very different than quitting on your team, and not running routes.

Again....not saying we should sign him. I'm sure the Patriots will trade a 6th for him though, and we'll watch him become a star. Lol.
      Last edited by ThunderGun; 01-25-2013, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Young was suspended for most of his sophomore season at Boise State after a fight with a teammate. Additionally, Young was passed upon by many teams during the NFL draft due to widely being considered a character risk. In May 2012, the Detroit Lions sent Young home after he sucker-punched Louis Delmas. In November 2012, the Detroit Lions again sent Young home and did not play him in the annual Thanksgiving day game due to conduct detrimental to the team. According to Lions coaches, Young purposefully lined up in the wrong position twice and got into a verbal confrontation with receivers coach Shawn Jefferson.

Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• PTI
          Banned
          • Jan 2011

Sick of just not having enough talent on the field along with poor coaching. I would take Young if we can get him cheap enough and just get rid of him if he punks out, I would take the risk.

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

Sounds like a perfect WR for the JETS.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

sounds like he needs a fresh start. bring him in on the cheap.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• JoeMama
                Emotion Sickness
                • Oct 2002

No thanks to :hoodratstuff:
                Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                  • Sep 2012

I'd roll a 7th, conditional 6th rounder on him. He's a dumbass, but with so little invested then we have very little to lose.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• Cali512
                    • Jan 2012

Signing an idiot like this is the absolute worst thing a coaching staff can do. Especially a new one that's trying to gain respect of the players. Marrone and Nix would lose a lot of the team if we got Titus. No one wants him on there team, and hes doing absolutely nothing to make his situation better. People cant be stupid enough to really want him?
                    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
                      Signing an idiot like this is the absolute worst thing a coaching staff can do. Especially a new one that's trying to gain respect of the players. Marrone and Nix would lose a lot of the team if we got Titus. No one wants him on there team, and hes doing absolutely nothing to make his situation better. People cant be stupid enough to really want him?
                      Yeah, I'm sure Titus would take well to Marrone's hard nosed Coaching style.

Comment

• PTI
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2011

Well, he got released today................

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                          Hall of Fame Zoner
                          • Jan 2010

dude is a section 8. no thanks... in fact, we dont really need him. we can get a better wr in the draft

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                            Skoobasaurus-Rex
                            • Oct 2011

Cheap flier but he's a good fit for Dallas, not us.

Comment

• fluteflakes
                              • Jan 2013

He doesn't fit what the offense wants to do, and we can get a guy who has the talent he does in the later rounds of the draft.

He doesn't just have "character concerns", he intentionally lined up in the wrong spots because he was throwing a temper tantrum because of not getting playing time. He also got into a fist fight with Louis Delmas in the offseason and has been nothing but a head case since his college days. The birth of his child was supposed to even him out and bring him into adulthood but he's done nothing but continue to be a headcase. Do not want him on this team. He's not even that "talented" to begin with. He's quick but he doesn't run good routes and he doesn't have good hands.

Comment

Working...
                              X