Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Jan 2010

Re: Senior Bowl GDT

nassib blows

Comment

• k-oneputt
            • Jun 2009

Yeah right. But, but, but, they don't have lbers like that in the MAC.

Comment

• X-Era
              What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
              • Feb 2005

Two of my mock guys unimpressive. Nassib and Greene.

Yet Tyler Wilson and Zavier Gooden look good.

Comment

• X-Era
                • Feb 2005

I also like the looks of Ansah, G Winters, OT Fisher, and Reddick

Comment

• Bangarang
                  • Sep 2010

Geno Smith is smiling watching these guys stink it up.

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                    • Jul 2002

Anyone who still thinks we can just take whatever QB is left at 8 is either out of their mind or not watching this game.
                    If Smith is taken & we still take a QB at 8, after passing on legit prospects the past 2 years, not only should Buddy Nix be fired, but he should be tied to one the goalposts & left there until the last player is drafted.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                      Hall of Fame Zoner
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
                      Anyone who still thinks we can just take whatever QB is left at 8 is either out of their mind or not watching this game.
                      If Smith is taken & we still take a QB at 8, after passing on legit prospects the past 2 years, not only should Buddy Nix be fired, but he should be tied to one the goalposts & left there until the last player is drafted.

maybe barkley, but i doubt it... these qbs blow... im guessing they take the best qb in rd 2, maybe ej manuel... ugh

- - - Updated - - -

i still for the love of me cant believe nix passed on wilson in rd 3... good god

Comment

• cookie G
                        • Mar 2003

If you base it on the game alone...I agree. But damn...they are following through on their scouting reports beautifully.

Its almost liked they are being coached to play to their stereotype.

"Glennon, get out there and start the game with a nice deep throw, then follow it up with some really off throws"

"Landry, its a big game for you, go out and look confused and choke"

"Nassib. Fire some passes in the dirt and then completely miss on an INT".

"Tyler show everyone those small hands while throwing a duck to the endzone".

"Dysert, show me that bad footwork!"

Damn...its been brutal. The competition is there waiting for someone to step up. The only one close was Manuel.

Comment

• X-Era
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by cookie G View Post
                          If you base it on the game alone...I agree. But damn...they are following through on their scouting reports beautifully.

Its almost liked they are being coached to play to their stereotype.

"Glennon, get out there and start the game with a nice deep throw, then follow it up with some really off throws"

"Landry, its a big game for you, go out and look confused and choke"

"Nassib. Fire some passes in the dirt and then completely miss on an INT".

"Tyler show everyone those small hands while throwing a duck to the endzone".

"Dysert, show me that bad footwork!"

Damn...its been brutal. The competition is there waiting for someone to step up. The only one close was Manuel.
                          Coveted position or not, none of these guys belong in the 1st round.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                            Hall of Fame Zoner
                            • Jan 2010

i think the bills are going to have to go dline in rd 1, too much talent there on the pass rush...

manuel in rd 2 is a solid pick and sign matt moore...

Comment

• Bone
                              Bone
                              • Oct 2006

Vince Williams and nico Johnson are looking really good for the LB. Glennon looks like Flacco.
                              BILLIEVE

Comment

Working...
                              X