PDA

View Full Version : sorry, but fitz is staying for another year...

NOT THE DUDE...
01-26-2013, 06:29 PM
sad to say it, but if this is what is out there, we are keeping fitz another year. flynn, moore,campbell, are not better...
and no qb is ready right now...

fitz, and ej manuel rd 2... build the d

the only qb we take rd 1 is smith or barkley... thats it...( both will be gone imo)

either way we keep fitz as the stop gap and probably take a potential guy in ej manuel.

these other qbs blow balls

NOT THE DUDE...
01-26-2013, 06:30 PM
we still scored 350 pts this year, and almost 400 last year... i know, i know, fitz has limitations, but nothing out there will score like that ...

wozrob11
01-26-2013, 06:43 PM
After watching the senior bowl which dosent mean **** its sad to say but there is no QB worth taking with the #8 pick we cant reach on any of these slobs !!! Barkley blows and geno is hit or miss. We got to take the best LB available am i right?

RedEyE
01-26-2013, 06:50 PM
Yeah we really need to prepare ourselves for this to possibly happen.

I mean there is a good chance Hackett and Marrone take their chances and part ways with Fitz and rely on an outside the franchise choice at QB.

But if they happen to run a competition at camp I'm not sure any signed FA or draftee will have enough in the talent tank to beat Fitz out.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-26-2013, 07:02 PM
how about this.

im sure fitz would restructure to save a couple mil and we sign chase daniel to compete for the starting job?

and still draft ej manuel rd 2...

RedEyE
01-26-2013, 07:17 PM
how about this.

im sure fitz would restructure to save a couple mil we sign chase daniel to compete for the starting job?

and still draft ej manuel rd 2...
There are a lot of intagibles to consider in that proposal. I don't think Fitz will renegotiate his contract for starters. He'll take his chances as is and if he gets cut he's still raking it in.

Daniels could possibly be lured with the promise to get a chance to compete for a starting job but that is under the assumption the Bills even have him on their radar. And I'm not entirely convinced he's even worth te chase (no pun intended).

I would like to see Manuel in Buffalo and I personally hink he's worth a 2nd round pick but I'm not sure too many others would agree with that to include the Bills drafting team.

coastal
01-26-2013, 08:08 PM
After watching the senior bowl which dosent mean **** its sad to say but there is no QB worth taking with the #8 pick we cant reach on any of these slobs !!! Barkley blows and geno is hit or miss. We got to take the best LB available am i right?
Kyle Williams needs to split time with a high quality guy to extend his career.

Jesse Williams.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-26-2013, 08:47 PM
Kyle Williams needs to split time with a high quality guy to extend his career.

Jesse Williams.

ej manuel rd 1, aaron dobson rd 2, kwame geathers rd 3

NOT THE DUDE...
01-27-2013, 02:22 PM
i cant believe we only have matt moore and matt flynn to choose from...

we are almost forced to take a qb rd 1 because the value might not be there rd 2 if our guy isnt there...

ej manuel might have to happen...

better days
01-27-2013, 10:14 PM
Yeah we really need to prepare ourselves for this to possibly happen.

I mean there is a good chance Hackett and Marrone take their chances and part ways with Fitz and rely on an outside the franchise choice at QB.

But if they happen to run a competition at camp I'm not sure any signed FA or draftee will have enough in the talent tank to beat Fitz out.

Yeah, that is what Spiller said. QB competition in Camp & he thinks Fitz will likely win it.

mjt328
01-28-2013, 08:17 AM
we still scored 350 pts this year, and almost 400 last year... i know, i know, fitz has limitations, but nothing out there will score like that ...

We had 8 games scoring LESS than 20 points this season.

That is half of the season.

It's all about consistency and I'm certain there are other options that would be better than Fitz.

Extremebillsfan247
01-28-2013, 12:40 PM
When was the last time an NFL draft happened where no QBs were drafted in the first round? Just wondering if anyone knows?