You guys watch that Landry Jones kid yesterday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

You guys watch that Landry Jones kid yesterday?

Holy ****, he sucks! I watched him throw 3 passes into the ground in a row.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: You guys watch that Landry Jones kid yesterday?

Jones can't handle even the smallest amount of pressure without losing his poise. Glennon wasn't much better, bouncing a few easy ones before having one fair dive but his footwork is terrible. Wilson and Dysert did nothing. Nassib was exposed. Manuel looked good but is a 3rd rounder with lots of work needed.

If anything, Geno Smith & Matt Barkley made $ yesterday sitting home and watching the others solidify themselves as career backups.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
      Jones can't handle even the smallest amount of pressure without losing his poise. Glennon wasn't much better, bouncing a few easy ones before having one fair dive but his footwork is terrible. Wilson and Dysert did nothing. Nassib was exposed. Manuel looked good but is a 3rd rounder with lots of work needed.

If anything, Geno Smith & Matt Barkley made $ yesterday sitting home and watching the others solidify themselves as career backups.
      Glennon looked good at times. He MOVED in the pocket & threw an accurate ball while doing so. The only QB to play as bad as Jones was Nassib. He not only could not complete any passes, he threw an INT, & he got sacked for huge loss & fumbled the ball.
      Last edited by better days; 01-27-2013, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• Bmax
        • Aug 2003

Nassib looked out of sorts.. I think he has to stay in the no huddle shotgun offense...He played like this last season and before when under a similar system. His accuracy did not help him .. To me he is a 2 to 4th rd pick .. Likely 2nd. Jones reminds me of Rob Johnson when he gets pressure.. Yikes..Exterme buyer beware. Dysert i will pass on him. It's likely the Bills will look at Wilson, Barkely and Smith hard the next couple of months at 8 . second rd guys still under consideration should be Bray and Nassib.. With Manuel deserving an extra look. A veteran to bridge the gap may be what we need with this class.

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Bmax View Post
          Nassib looked out of sorts.. I think he has to stay in the no huddle shotgun offense...He played like this last season and before when under a similar system. His accuracy did not help him .. To me he is a 2 to 4th rd pick .. Likely 2nd. Jones reminds me of Rob Johnson when he gets pressure.. Yikes..Exterme buyer beware. Dysert i will pass on him. It's likely the Bills will look at Wilson, Barkely and Smith hard the next couple of months at 8 . second rd guys still under consideration should be Bray and Nassib.. With Manuel deserving an extra look. A veteran to bridge the gap may be what we need with this class.
          If Jones reminds you of Rob Johnson, Nassib reminds me of Trent Edwards. The only pass he could complete was at the LOS. He threw the ball to the other team, could not even get a first down & was sacked for a huge loss & fumbled the ball. Very Trent like.

Comment

• IAG
            • Jan 2005

Manual will be a good back up. The rest stink. Barkley, Smith and Bray...that is it.

Comment

Working...
            X