PDA

View Full Version : So, about New England and the Pro Bowl....

YardRat
01-27-2013, 07:16 AM
Watching the scroll yesterday going thru the PB rosters during the Sr Bowl...Did all of the Cheatriots bail on the game because of their sore and/or broken vaginas, or what?

NOT THE DUDE...
01-27-2013, 07:48 AM
brady and welker are having drinks at a gay bar in south beach...

Arctic Wild Man
01-27-2013, 12:20 PM
If the NFL can fine a guy (Gore) for not wearing his socks correctly, why don't they make the players voted into the Pro-Bowl show up and play? Too damn bad if they don't want to play.

ServoBillieves
01-27-2013, 12:32 PM
If I was a pro I wouldn't want to go to a two hand touch game that means nothing... It's not even an honor anymore IMHO.

BLeonard
01-27-2013, 03:54 PM
To be honest, I'd like to see the Bills players voted in (or more accurately, subbing in for those voted in) not play either. Why risk getting hurt on a meaningless game?

I can't tell you the last time I watched the Pro Bowl and I won't be watching tonight, either. The only way the NFL will stop doing it though, is if they aren't making money off of it.

-Bill

DynaPaul
01-27-2013, 04:32 PM
Yeah, when you expect to win every year through surreptitious means, and then don't, it tends to make your pussy hurt.

YardRat
01-27-2013, 04:36 PM
The league really should scrap the game.

--Nobody cares about it.
--It exposes players to injury.
--It's not tackle football.
--It artificially inflates salaries.

Do an honorary first and second team All-Pro list, and call it a day.

THRILLHO
01-27-2013, 09:40 PM
The league really should scrap the game.

--Nobody cares about it.
--It exposes players to injury.
--It's not tackle football.
--It artificially inflates salaries.

Do an honorary first and second team All-Pro list, and call it a day.
Why the league will keep doing it:
--It makes them $$$$

Haha. From selling ad space during the game to just getting millions of hits on NFL.com to vote, they keep making money on it and they won't stop.