PDA

View Full Version : stop whining, get over it! we are taking a qb rd 1...

NOT THE DUDE...
01-27-2013, 10:56 AM
no way nix goes into the season with fitz as his only starter potentially...

there is nothing in fa that is better than fitz...

therefore, we have no choice..

its going to be either

smith, barkley, wilson, or my pick manuel at 8...

sorry, but thats just the way it's going to be.

THE QB POSITION IS TO IMPORTANT TO RISK HOPING " YOUR GUY" IS THERE RD 2...

nix has said they might have to overdraft a qb they like, and i there is no way nix comes out of this draft without a qb in the 1st rd.

the logic opposed to this makes no sense, " because the qb is a risk, and might bust"... but, even if that happens, we still have to take another qb.

sorry, but get over it. we are taking a qb at 8

NOT THE DUDE...
01-27-2013, 10:58 AM
ej manuel reminds me of a bigger mcnair or wilson...

hes 6'5 240lbs... cam newton type size and arm. hes smart, played solid against top teams, and has great mobility...

hes a perfect pick to pair with a smart qb like fitz...

YardRat
01-27-2013, 10:58 AM
I don't see anybody 'whining', just stating opinions contrary to the 'WE GOTTA GO QB AT #8!!!!" mindset.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-27-2013, 11:06 AM
I don't see anybody 'whining', just stating opinions contrary to the 'WE GOTTA GO QB AT #8!!!!" mindset.

dude, who will be our qb?

if nix has said they will get a qb, then why would they risk waiting?

im sure nix will look at manuel, barkley or wilson and feel good about the pick...

every qb is a decent risk when its not luck, griffin, or manning... matt ryan, and matt stafford were not " franchise qbs" and their fans didnt like the pick... it's stupid logic

YardRat
01-27-2013, 11:15 AM
Pretty sure the fans of the Falcons and Lions were more than OK with the choices of Ryan and Stafford.

YardRat
01-27-2013, 11:17 AM
I sure as hell don't want to bypass a Warmack, Milner, J.Jones, Patterson, D.Jones or Allen in favor of any of these QB's.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-27-2013, 11:25 AM
Pretty sure the fans of the Falcons and Lions were more than OK with the choices of Ryan and Stafford.

i live in detroit, they hated the stafford pick... falcon fans didnt want matt ryan either...

- - - Updated - - -

I sure as hell don't want to bypass a Warmack, Milner, J.Jones, Patterson, D.Jones or Allen in favor of any of these QB's.

enjoy being 6-10 forever

OpIv37
01-27-2013, 11:43 AM
We need a QB. That is true. There are two problems though.

First, picking a QB at 8 who should be a 2nd rounder because all the ones worthy of a top 10 pick are gone before us is far more detrimental to this team than beneficial. A major reason why this tea has sucked for 13 years is because of lousy first round draft picks.

Second, everyone and their brother knows Nix wants a QB. That means the other teams that want QB's know they need to jump ahead of us to get what they want. That makes it highly unlikely that the QB want will still be there.

The "draft a guy at this position with the 1st round pick" mentality is stupid and is how we ended up with Donte Whitner.

YardRat
01-27-2013, 11:48 AM
QB's are simply not as important as many make them out to be. Yes, you need a quality starter, but not bad enough to sacrifice talent at other positions. Defense still wins championships, and a dominant oline and running game is equally important.

Face it...QB's need to accomplish three things...Be efficient enough to win enough games to qualify for the playoffs, don't lose games, be clutch. Eli has a spot in Canton reserved, but without two of the greatest catches in the history of the game he's nowhere near HOF worthy. San Francisco should have made it last year with Smith save for two costly ST mistakes, and they did make it this year with Kaepernick. Different QB's, basically the same results, and the constants are their defense and running game. Hell, Fitz could probably lead that team to the NFC conference championship next season.

Never settle for lesser talent just because it's perceived to be a top priority.

better days
01-27-2013, 12:08 PM
QB's are simply not as important as many make them out to be. Yes, you need a quality starter, but not bad enough to sacrifice talent at other positions. Defense still wins championships, and a dominant oline and running game is equally important.

Face it...QB's need to accomplish three things...Be efficient enough to win enough games to qualify for the playoffs, don't lose games, be clutch. Eli has a spot in Canton reserved, but without two of the greatest catches in the history of the game he's nowhere near HOF worthy. San Francisco should have made it last year with Smith save for two costly ST mistakes, and they did make it this year with Kaepernick. Different QB's, basically the same results, and the constants are their defense and running game. Hell, Fitz could probably lead that team to the NFC conference championship next season.

Never settle for lesser talent just because it's perceived to be a top priority.

If you can GUARANTEE a decent QB will be there in the 2nd rnd I'm on board with waiting.

YardRat
01-27-2013, 12:15 PM
If you can GUARANTEE a decent QB will be there in the 2nd rnd I'm on board with waiting.

Hell, I can't GUARANTEE there is a decent QB in this entire draft.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-27-2013, 12:18 PM
QB's armany make them out to be. e simply not as important as Yes, you need a quality starter, but not bad enough to sacrifice talent at other positions. Defense still wins championships, and a dominant oline and running game is equally important.

THIS is possibly the dumbest football comment i have ever heard in my life... the colts without a qb almost lost every game last year. with a rookie in luck, they won 11!

every single playoff team has a decent qb or stud. seahawks are another example...

it is harder to run the ball in todays nfl compared to the 70s. the dlineman are too strong... and with the advanced blitz packages, a qbs ability to read a d, and deliver quick accurate throws literally determines the whole game.

without a qb, your team blows...

we will be taking one of the 4

geno, barkley, manuel or wilson...

NOT THE DUDE...
01-27-2013, 12:21 PM

First, picking a QB at 8 who should be a 2nd rounder because all the ones worthy of a top 10 pick are gone before us is far more detrimental to this team than beneficial. A major reason why this tea has sucked for 13 years is because of lousy first round draft picks.

Second, everyone and their brother knows Nix wants a QB. That means the other teams that want QB's know they need to jump ahead of us to get what they want. That makes it highly unlikely that the QB want will still be there.

The "draft a guy at this position with the 1st round pick" mentality is stupid and is how we ended up with Donte Whitner.

there are 4 qbs with manuel being the wildcard of that four that are worthy 1st rd picks...

geno, barkley, wilson and manuel.

i agree, the others suck.

if the viking and titans took locker and ponder, then im sure buffalo can take one of these 4 who are better in talent

NOT THE DUDE...
01-27-2013, 12:22 PM

The
"draft a guy at this position with the 1st round pick" mentality is stupid and is how we ended up with Donte Whitner.

except i didnt say that.

draft a guy at a position that is good.

plus, qb picks are different. many are in the " risk" area more than say a lb or de

YardRat
01-27-2013, 12:32 PM
THIS is possibly the dumbest football comment i have ever heard in my life... the colts without a qb almost lost every game last year. with a rookie in luck, they won 11!

Like I said...QB's need to accomplish three things...Be efficient enough to win enough games to qualify for the playoffs, don't lose games, be clutch.

Luck is no comparison to the trash Indy trotted out last season at QB.

What about every other year the Colts had HOFer Peyton at the helm? Great regular season, loser in the playoffs. The only season they won, they did it with defense and a running game and Manning had his worst statistical playoff run ever. Every other year? Loss, loss, loss...

NOT THE DUDE...
01-27-2013, 12:34 PM
Like I said...QB's need to accomplish three things...
Be efficient enough to win enough games to qualify for the playoffs, don't lose games, be clutch.

Luck is no comparison to the trash Indy trotted out last season at QB.

What about every other year the Colts had HOFer Peyton at the helm? Great regular season, loser in the playoffs. The only season they won, they did it with defense and a running game and Manning had his worst statistical playoff run ever. Every other year? Loss, loss, loss...

which is everything in football...

are you really saying qbs dont matter?

- - - Updated - - -

this isnt the 80s man

YardRat
01-27-2013, 12:36 PM
which is everything in football...

are you really saying qbs dont matter?

- - - Updated - - -

this isnt the 80s man

They matter, but not as much as many would like to think.

Do you think it's just a coincidence that SF reached their conference title game two seasons in a row, with two different QB's?

RedEyE
01-27-2013, 12:45 PM
Whoa...Slow down - take your meds - release some of the tension on the elastic from the underoos wrapped around your head. Basically whatever it takes to get you in a relaxed state of mind.

Its still waaaay early in the game. We still have a combine to get through and some off time in between that and the draft. A lot can happen from now to draft day that might change your mind. You are all over the map man. Too many threads with too many of your opinions.

Just chill. Give it some time before you blow a gasket.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-27-2013, 12:55 PM

Do you think it's just a
coincidence that SF reached their conference title game two seasons in a row, with two different QB's?

no, because they didnt start winning until their qbs were playing really good or even great...

- - - Updated - - -

Whoa...Slow down - take your meds - release some of the tension on the elastic from the underoos wrapped around your head. Basically whatever it takes to get you in a relaxed state of mind.

Its still waaaay early in the game. We still have a combine to get through and some off time in between that and the draft. A lot can happen from now to draft day that might change your mind. You are all over the map man. Too many threads with too many of your opinions.

Just chill. Give it some time before you blow a gasket.

almost 20 years with no qb, sorry...

TAKE THE QB!

YardRat
01-27-2013, 01:02 PM
Anybody that allows the results from the athletic portions of the combine to significantly alter their grade of any particular player is a dumbass and shouldn't be working in an NFL front office to begin with.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-27-2013, 01:26 PM
Anybody that allows the results from the athletic portions of the combine to significantly alter their grade of any particular player is a dumbass and shouldn't be working in an NFL front office to begin with.

i agree.

game tape and interviews matter

Extremebillsfan247
01-28-2013, 12:56 PM
I think the Bills are going to draft a WR at 8, and take a QB in the 2nd, or may even wait until the 3rd to see if a Landry Jones, or Matt Barkley slip to them there. JMO

IlluminatusUIUC
01-28-2013, 01:24 PM

Do you think it's just a coincidence that SF reached their conference title game two seasons in a row, with two different QB's?

It's not a coincidence at all. They made the CCGs because their QBs turned in on in the playoffs. Against New Orleans last year, San Francisco's vaunted D gave up 18 4th quarter points and needed two TDs from Smith in the final 4:00 to win.

Against Green Bay this year, the vaunted San Francisco defense gave up 31 points and needed Kaepernick to explode all over GB for 400+ yards and 4 TDs to win.

If their QBs don't win those games, then we're still talking about Willis wasting his career in San Fran. I don't care how good your defense is, at some point in the playoffs you will need your QB to step in and lead the team. Teams that have those QBs can keep going, teams that don't will falter. Just ask the Ravens over the Kyle Boller years. They had an elite defense and halfback for years and couldn't even make it to the CCG. Joe Flacco plays his balls off this offseason (seriously, that Denver game is one of the defining road playoff game performances ever) and they are in the Bowl again, even with a much weaker D.

better days
01-28-2013, 05:28 PM
I think the Bills are going to draft a WR at 8, and take a QB in the 2nd, or may even wait until the 3rd to see if a Landry Jones, or Matt Barkley slip to them there. JMO

The Bills waited last year for a QB to fall. They were all drafted early & did not fall where the Bills thought they would. Nix has said the Bills will draft a QB this year & he also said they will probably have to draft him a round earlier than they would like. I think the 2nd rnd is the latest the Bills take a QB & if there is an early run on them, they may take one at 8.

YardRat
01-28-2013, 06:22 PM
It's not a coincidence at all. They made the CCGs because their QBs turned in on in the playoffs. Against New Orleans last year, San Francisco's vaunted D gave up 18 4th quarter points and needed two TDs from Smith in the final 4:00 to win.

Against Green Bay this year, the vaunted San Francisco defense gave up 31 points and needed Kaepernick to explode all over GB for 400+ yards and 4 TDs to win.

If their QBs don't win those games, then we're still talking about Willis wasting his career in San Fran. I don't care how good your defense is, at some point in the playoffs you will need your QB to step in and lead the team. Teams that have those QBs can keep going, teams that don't will falter. Just ask the Ravens over the Kyle Boller years. They had an elite defense and halfback for years and couldn't even make it to the CCG. Joe Flacco plays his balls off this offseason (seriously, that Denver game is one of the defining road playoff game performances ever) and they are in the Bowl again, even with a much weaker D.

Ask the Ravens what? How to win a Super Bowl with QB's named Banks and Dilfer?

IlluminatusUIUC
01-28-2013, 07:38 PM
Ask the Ravens what? How to win a Super Bowl with QB's named Banks and Dilfer?

That was 12 years ago and the rules have changed. For example, in 2000 the average team scored 330 points and passed for 3300 yards. In 2012 the average team scored 364 points and passed for 3700 yards. Offense is dominating this era of football. The Ravens have had 11 top 10 defenses since they moved, and yet they've only made two bowls - the second of which was after their defense choked and Flacco saved the day.

Marcel Dareus Power
01-28-2013, 08:00 PM
I touch my self sometimes

X-Era
01-29-2013, 05:50 AM

The "draft a guy at this position with the 1st round pick" mentality is stupid and is how we ended up with Donte Whitner.There is much that isn't correct here IMO.

Nix has drafted Spiller, Gilmore, and Dareus. I don't feel like he's been screwing it up in the 1st round. 2nd round? 3rd round? That's a better argument. But not really the first.

The supposed "loss" to the team by screwing up a 1st round pick is not as much of an issue anymore considering the rookie salary cap. If we blow a pick on a guy like say Gilmore, his contract is for 3 mill per. That's like wasting 3 mill per on Brad Smith.

It also isn't like we can only get a starter from the 1st round. The Bills usually try to get 2 or 3 starters from each draft so losing one isn't catastrophic.

No, I'm not saying the 1st rounder doesn't matter, isn't important, or that we shouldn't draft the best value possible. Everyone knows I feel you take BPA at a position of need...

But, the QB position is not the same as Whitner at the S position. You shouldn't ever overdraft a S, but you usually have to for a QB.

I didn't make those rules, but they are what they are. QB's get over-drafted every year because of the need for the position. If we could guarantee that no other team would overdraft a QB this year so that they can be drafted where they belong like in the 2nd or 3rd round, I'd say do it. But almost all teams will take them even as much as a round higher than they should go. And I think that's likely to occur this year too.

That's just the way it is. We all ***** about it every year but every year it happens.

YardRat
01-29-2013, 05:59 AM
That was 12 years ago and the rules have changed. For example, in 2000 the average team scored 330 points and passed for 3300 yards. In 2012 the average team scored 364 points and passed for 3700 yards. Offense is dominating this era of football. The Ravens have had 11 top 10 defenses since they moved, and yet they've only made two bowls - the second of which was after their defense choked and Flacco saved the day.

While true, it also has created a system where just about any QB/WR has a chance to put up big numbers in the regular season, which only counts for getting a team so far. Defense still wins championships.

gr8slayer
01-29-2013, 06:28 AM
i live in detroit, they hated the stafford pick... falcon fans didnt want matt ryan either...

- - - Updated - - -

enjoy being 6-10 forever

Ah, that explains it.

jamze132
01-29-2013, 06:48 AM

And JP Losman and no 1st rounder the following year.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-29-2013, 07:46 AM
Ah, that explains it.

explains what? the place is a **** hole with a bunch of *******s who are laid off...

Pinkerton Security
01-29-2013, 10:24 AM
Please give us some shred of evidence that we are going with a QB round 1, other than your idiotic ramblings about how you "watched film" on a guy and fell in love with him....

Remember dude, you posted an entire thread about drafting Klein with the 8th overall pick, when pretty much every article I've read has him outside the top 8 for QB's ALONE, let alone top 8 prospects! How do you expect anyone to take you seriously? Oh wait, you dont, you're just a massive troll. Are you 12 or just never actually grew up so decided you'd annoy people on a message board?

NOT THE DUDE...
01-29-2013, 10:56 PM
here is the dilemma, regardless of what qb you like or dont like.

1- the bills are drafting a qb( at the very least trade up in the 1st or 2nd..)
2- nix and whaley are not stupid. they know that if a qb has " franchise potential", hes going 1st round. ( ie, too risky to hope hes still there rd 2)
3- there are 5 of those qbs, they are not luck or manning, but they are kaepernick, wilson, dalton, tannehill, flacco, ponder, types...
4- YOU HAVE TO OVERDRAFT AND TAKE A RISK TO GET A QB...
5- going into the season with no young qb is simply a pr disaster and makes no football sense...

i think there are four qbs nix will target or like

geno
glennon
wilson
ej manuel- ( possible trade down or up)

i simply cannot see us passing on a qb rd 1...

NOT THE DUDE...
01-29-2013, 11:18 PM
Please give us some shred of evidence that we are going with a QB round 1, other than your idiotic ramblings about how you "watched film" on a guy and fell in love with him....

Remember dude, you posted an entire thread about drafting Klein with the 8th overall pick, when pretty much every article I've read has him outside the top 8 for QB's ALONE, let alone top 8 prospects! How do you expect anyone to take you seriously? Oh wait, you dont, you're just a massive troll. Are you 12 or just never actually grew up so decided you'd annoy people on a message board?

life is short man. dont take yourself so seriously...

Pinkerton Security
01-30-2013, 09:48 AM
life is short man. dont take yourself so seriously...

if its so short, why do you sit on the internet all day and post stupid BS threads? because you're a ridiculously pathetic loser? got it.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-30-2013, 11:36 AM
if its so short, why do you sit on the internet all day and post stupid BS threads? because you're a ridiculously pathetic loser? got it.

relax dude lol

you mad bro?

Extremebillsfan247
01-30-2013, 03:49 PM
The Bills waited last year for a QB to fall. They were all drafted early & did not fall where the Bills thought they would. Nix has said the Bills will draft a QB this year & he also said they will probably have to draft him a round earlier than they would like. I think the 2nd rnd is the latest the Bills take a QB & if there is an early run on them, they may take one at 8. Yeah, I think your right to a point. They will definitely be coming out of this draft with a QB. The real question is going to be what round. They also want a big time receiver, or at least that was the consensus before Marrone was hired as HC. If they don't get one in free agency, you can pretty much expect them to go with 1 at 8, and probably either trade back into the bottom half of the first for a QB, or sit tight and grab 1 in the 2nd. There will be quite a few QB's at the top half of the 2nd round. I'm not sure about the 3rd. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. JMO

NOT THE DUDE...
01-30-2013, 08:10 PM
Yeah, I think your right to a point. They will definitely be coming out of this draft with a QB. The real question is going to be what round. They also want a big time receiver, or at least that was the consensus before Marrone was hired as HC. If they don't get one in free agency, you can pretty much expect them to go with 1 at 8, and probably either trade back into the bottom half of the first for a QB, or sit tight and grab 1 in the 2nd. There will be quite a few QB's at the top half of the 2nd round. I'm not sure about the 3rd. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. JMO

i got news for you...

it wouldnt suprise me if all top 5 qbs are gone before our 2nd...

geno
barkley
glennon
wilson
manuel...

also, a 6th rd pick i might take a flyer on, jordan rodgers... he looked pretty good

fluteflakes
01-30-2013, 08:23 PM
i got news for you...

it wouldnt suprise me if all top 5 qbs are gone before our 2nd...

geno
barkley
glennon
wilson
manuel...

also, a 6th rd pick i might take a flyer on, jordan rodgers... he looked pretty good

There is no way Barkley is a top 5, let alone the 2nd best QB in this draft, for starters.

He's Jimmy Clausen without the attitude problem, which is still a mediocre back-up QB/spot starter, at best. He's got middling arm talent, decent mobility but his footwork needs some tweaking, and the second the pocket collapses he gets happy feet and loses his composure. He's played his entire college career surrounded with NFL talent and he's still never manged to put together consistent success. I don't like his odd's of success at this level, at all.

Second, you're missing Zac Dysert, a guy a lot of scouts love as a high 2nd round QB, right where we pick.

Third, and most important. Our defense is a sieve once you get past the D-line, we need ILB help, we need second CB help, and if Levitre leaves, god willing he doesn't, we need guard help. Not to mention a second WR, a second TE, and a D-lineman to play across from Super Mario.

You can roll for a year with a guy like an Alex Smith or a Mike Vick or a Matt Flynn or even Matt Moore if you get a guy who can sit behind him and learn the game. We aren't a QB away from being good, we're a QB away from being a .500 football team to a fringe wild-card team. We have other needs and those are, yes, more pressing than QB right now. I don't want to reach on a guy unless the FO is confident he can be "our guy". You do that and miss and it can set your franchise back a looooong ways, just look at Jacksonville or the Titans to see that.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-30-2013, 09:41 PM
There is no way Barkley is a top 5, let alone the 2nd best QB in this draft, for starters.

He's Jimmy Clausen without the attitude problem, which is still a mediocre back-up QB/spot starter, at best. He's got middling arm talent, decent mobility but his footwork needs some tweaking, and the second the pocket collapses he gets happy feet and loses his composure. He's played his entire college career surrounded with NFL talent and he's still never manged to put together consistent success. I don't like his odd's of success at this level, at all.

Second, you're missing Zac Dysert, a guy a lot of scouts love as a high 2nd round QB, right where we pick.

Third, and most important. Our defense is a sieve once you get past the D-line, we need ILB help, we need second CB help, and if Levitre leaves, god willing he doesn't, we need guard help. Not to mention a second WR, a second TE, and a D-lineman to play across from Super Mario.

You can roll for a year with a guy like an Alex Smith or a Mike Vick or a Matt Flynn or even Matt Moore if you get a guy who can sit behind him and learn the game. We aren't a QB away from being good, we're a QB away from being a .500 football team to a fringe wild-card team. We have other needs and those are, yes, more pressing than QB right now. I don't want to reach on a guy unless the FO is confident he can be "our guy". You do that and miss and it can set your franchise back a looooong ways, just look at Jacksonville or the Titans to see that.

if we get alex smith, that would change the urgency in getting a qb, although im pretty sure we would still get 1 in rd 2 or 3.

if we dont, then our hand will be forced.

time and again, a qb makes up all the difference. after that its pass rush. everything else is sexy bs. it doesnt matter

fluteflakes
01-30-2013, 09:46 PM
if we get alex smith, that would change the urgency in getting a qb, although im pretty sure we would still get 1 in rd 2 or 3.

if we dont, then our hand will be forced.

time and again, a qb makes up all the difference. after that its pass rush. everything else is sexy bs. it doesnt matter

You're right, obviously having no defense past our D-line doesn't matter, it's not like we were gashed again and again against power running teams.

Oh wait, yes we were. A lot. In fact it's the main reason we lost several games. Our defense is a mess aside from Gilmore, K. and M. Williams, Dareus, and Byrd. Everybody else either needs to be replaced or can be. ILB is our biggest need, no matter how bad Fitzy is or how bad any of the FA guys we bring in might be, we need an ILB, barring that, we need a #2 CB because A. Williams is a safety and if I have to see Justin Rodgers lined up on the outside again I'm going to hurl.

You don't take a QB just because you need one. That's failed far far more than it's worked.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-30-2013, 11:55 PM
You're right, obviously having no defense past our D-line doesn't matter, it's not like we were gashed again and again against power running teams.

Oh wait, yes we were. A lot. In fact it's the main reason we lost several games. Our defense is a mess aside from Gilmore, K. and M. Williams, Dareus, and Byrd. Everybody else either needs to be replaced or can be. ILB is our biggest need, no matter how bad Fitzy is or how bad any of the FA guys we bring in might be, we need an ILB, barring that, we need a #2 CB because A. Williams is a safety and if I have to see Justin Rodgers lined up on the outside again I'm going to hurl.

You don't take a QB just because you need one. That's failed far far more than it's worked.

dude, take any top 8 qb from last year and we win 10-12 games

fluteflakes
01-31-2013, 12:54 AM
And this isn't last years QB class, is it?

You're using typical hindsight bias, I can just as easily say we take a Blaine Gabbert or another J.P. Losman instead of a Luck or Newton. If you reach on a guy it can bite you in the ass, hard.

And you're delusional if you think having a rookie QB negates our complete lack of defense. 10 games, maybe, MAYBE. But it's a big if considering our defense would still be porous ESPECIALLY since we wouldn't have Steph Gilmore.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-31-2013, 03:38 PM
And this isn't last years QB class, is it?

You're using typical hindsight bias, I can just as easily say we take a Blaine Gabbert or another J.P. Losman instead of a Luck or Newton. If you reach on a guy it can bite you in the ass, hard.

And you're delusional if you think having a rookie QB negates our complete lack of defense. 10 games, maybe, MAYBE. But it's a big if considering our defense would still be porous ESPECIALLY since we wouldn't have Steph Gilmore.

i was talking about top 8 nfl qbs...

RG3 or luck? no...

but there are plenty of ponder/kaep/wilson/dalton/osweiler types that need to be drafted early if you want a real chance...

like i said, respectfully man, if buffalo doesnt get a alex smith or even matt moore, then we dont have much of a choice.

and i think it is probably highly unlikely fitz comes back....

ublinkwescore
02-01-2013, 06:22 PM
I'm now on the EJ Manuel bandwagon...