PDA

View Full Version : We're screwed...

JD
01-29-2013, 08:56 PM
I'm about to go Op all over this forum.

I cannot ****ing stand Ryan Miller.

His trade value is ****.
He's a on a noticeable decline... marriage and age will do that you.

Just absolutely un-****ing-believable.

I really hope I'm ****ing wrong. ****

EDIT: Wow. Anyone catch his post-game? He sounds like the emotional head-case he was back during his initial NHL-stint.

Skooby
01-29-2013, 09:02 PM
I'm about to go Op all over this forum.

I cannot ****ing stand Ryan Miller.

His trade value is ****.
He's a on a noticeable decline... marriage and age will do that you.

Just absolutely un-****ing-believable.

I really hope I'm ****ing wrong. ****

EDIT: Wow. Anyone catch his post-game? He sounds like the emotional head-case he was back during his initial NHL-stint.

His wife's in LA & has a turnstile outside her bedroom door, so he's working & she's working the locals. He's never been the same after marriage, complete head case.

PTI
01-29-2013, 09:03 PM
Glove hand is not even as good as Enroth's right now. It just isn't. He is better side to side. I fear almost every shot from the point going in on Miller at this point. He is not playing the puck well behind the net. He has had 8 posts already, those are all cleanly beaten shots that he needs to catch or knock away IMO. He has also been very lucky with some sloppy play, like Jeff Skinner wide open in front of the net one on one and fanning. Miller easily could have 7 more goals let in right now on shots he just missed.

don137
01-30-2013, 07:15 AM
Not sure if it is age or he is not as mentally into the game as prior to getting married but he definitely lacks the consistency he had a few years ago.