X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mixxum
    • Mar 2006

Im sick AND tired

I'm sick and tired of the same old mudder fudging bulls#&t. When are we as fans going to decide that enough is enough?? Is there a point in time that we as fans decide to band together to try to make a difference with the BUFFALO BILLS?? Or are we going to continue to be lemmings? Is there not more that we could do as fans. I have ideas.

1. Start a movement. Everyone of us commits to add at least one more member on here and that member has to mention their sponsor in their first post.

2. Membership to this site is the key. Once we all add a member then we need to continue that, and have all of the new members add a member. We have to be pro active. ]

3. After our membership is strong THEN WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE! If our membership is huge then we petition Russ Brandon for our demands.

Yep sounds stupid. I know. No body has done this so it can't be done, you may be right. Maybe we need some one like Erin Brockovich to lead this.

Why shouldn't the FANS own the Bills. Lets get extreme,

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results" Albert Einstein

Peace out ~
  • sdbillsfan2
    • Apr 2005

Re: Im sick AND tired

Originally posted by mixxum View Post

Yep sounds stupid. I know
    . No body has done this so it can't be done, you may be right. Maybe we need some one like Erin Brockovich to lead this.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results" Albert Einstein

Peace out ~
    Yep sounds stupid to me too......I say sleep it off and you should feel better by mid afternoon. BTW that Erin Brockovich suggestion is gonna be classic ...lol

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• kishoph
      • Jun 2003

I'm sick and tired of the same old mudder fudging bulls#&t. When are we as fans going to decide that enough is enough?? Is there a point in time that we as fans decide to band together to try to make a difference with the BUFFALO BILLS?? Or are we going to continue to be lemmings? Is there not more that we could do as fans. I have ideas.

1. Start a movement. Everyone of us commits to add at least one more member on here and that member has to mention their sponsor in their first post.

2. Membership to this site is the key. Once we all add a member then we need to continue that, and have all of the new members add a member. We have to be pro active. ]

3. After our membership is strong THEN WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE! If our membership is huge then we petition Russ Brandon for our demands.

Yep sounds stupid. I know. No body has done this so it can't be done, you may be right. Maybe we need some one like Erin Brockovich to lead this.

Peace out ~

"Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl harbor????"

I never knew that Ben Franklin stole that quote about insanity from Albert Einstein.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

So what are our demands? Cheaper stadium beer? Better looking cheerleaders?

Comment

• mush69
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
          So what are our demands? Cheaper stadium beer? Better looking cheerleaders?
          Cheaper beer means we can buy more, therefore making the Cheerleaders look increasingly better during the game. Lets just stick with cheaper
          Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• HAMMER
            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
            • Jul 2003

I'm not so sure a lot of beer is enough to do the trick, but I'm willing to try.

Comment

• Bill Cody
              • Sep 2004

Yep sounds stupid. I know. No body has done this so it can't be done, you may be right.
              I think I saw you the other day. You had a wool hat with bear ears on it, you had a flask in one hand and you were carrying on a conversation with yourself? That was you right?

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by mush69 View Post
                Cheaper beer means we can buy more, therefore making the Cheerleaders look increasingly better during the game. Lets just stick with cheaper
                Well, Bud Platinum is just a little more money & will give much more buzz. A couple of those is all you need to make any woman look like a 10.

Comment

• CleveSteve
                  • Apr 2011

Victory to the proletariat!

Comment

• Scumbag College
                    • Oct 2002

I was planning on going to OBD and committing self-immolation like that Buddhist monk in protest of the Bills sucking. I'll try your idea first but I don't know if it will work.
                    Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

Or are we going to continue to be lemmings?
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• mixxum
                        • Mar 2006

This is for real guys. Hear is just one of my ideas. OK. The Jets fans are doing it this year.

I know I'm getting you guys excited. I will post more thoughts as the voices in my head give them to me.

Peace out~

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                          Making Spirits Bright
                          • Mar 2006

This is for real guys. Hear is just one of my ideas. OK. The Jets fans are doing it this year.

I know I'm getting you guys excited. I will post more thoughts as the voices in my head give them to me.

Peace out~
                          You're idea is for us to become bigger pieces of **** than Jets fans? I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not.

Comment

• mixxum
                            • Mar 2006

Not trolling. But sitting back and doing nothing but complaining on here is not going to fix anything. I am looking for all of us to tell our friends about this message board. Lets double or triple the membership. I have 4 people in the last week that have agreed to join. THE FIRST THING WE NEED TO DO IS MAKE OUR VOICE STRONG.

Once we get there then we can't and won't be ignored.

And I get a feeling that RUSS IS CHEAP. That is pissing me off.

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

Stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X