PDA

View Full Version : Im sick AND tired

mixxum
01-30-2013, 01:34 AM
I'm sick and tired of the same old mudder fudging bulls#&t. When are we as fans going to decide that enough is enough?? Is there a point in time that we as fans decide to band together to try to make a difference with the BUFFALO BILLS?? Or are we going to continue to be lemmings? Is there not more that we could do as fans. I have ideas.

1. Start a movement. Everyone of us commits to add at least one more member on here and that member has to mention their sponsor in their first post.

2. Membership to this site is the key. Once we all add a member then we need to continue that, and have all of the new members add a member. We have to be pro active. ]

3. After our membership is strong THEN WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE! If our membership is huge then we petition Russ Brandon for our demands.

Yep sounds stupid. I know. No body has done this so it can't be done, you may be right. Maybe we need some one like Erin Brockovich to lead this.

Why shouldn't the FANS own the Bills. Lets get extreme,

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results" Albert Einstein

Peace out ~

sdbillsfan2
01-30-2013, 01:48 AM
Yep sounds stupid. I know. No body has done this so it can't be done, you may be right. Maybe we need some one like Erin Brockovich to lead this.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results" Albert Einstein

Peace out ~

Yep sounds stupid to me too......I say sleep it off and you should feel better by mid afternoon. BTW that Erin Brockovich suggestion is gonna be classic ...lol

kishoph
01-30-2013, 04:07 AM
I'm sick and tired of the same old mudder fudging bulls#&t. When are we as fans going to decide that enough is enough?? Is there a point in time that we as fans decide to band together to try to make a difference with the BUFFALO BILLS?? Or are we going to continue to be lemmings? Is there not more that we could do as fans. I have ideas.

1. Start a movement. Everyone of us commits to add at least one more member on here and that member has to mention their sponsor in their first post.

2. Membership to this site is the key. Once we all add a member then we need to continue that, and have all of the new members add a member. We have to be pro active. ]

3. After our membership is strong THEN WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE! If our membership is huge then we petition Russ Brandon for our demands.

Peace out ~

"Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl harbor????"

I never knew that Ben Franklin stole that quote about insanity from Albert Einstein.

Mr. Miyagi
01-30-2013, 08:09 AM
So what are our demands? Cheaper stadium beer? Better looking cheerleaders?

mush69
01-30-2013, 08:14 AM
So what are our demands? Cheaper stadium beer? Better looking cheerleaders?

Cheaper beer means we can buy more, therefore making the Cheerleaders look increasingly better during the game. Lets just stick with cheaper :beer:

HAMMER
01-30-2013, 09:18 AM
I'm not so sure a lot of beer is enough to do the trick, but I'm willing to try.

Bill Cody
01-30-2013, 09:24 AM
Yep sounds stupid. I know. No body has done this so it can't be done, you may be right.

I think I saw you the other day. You had a wool hat with bear ears on it, you had a flask in one hand and you were carrying on a conversation with yourself? That was you right?

better days
01-30-2013, 09:35 AM
Cheaper beer means we can buy more, therefore making the Cheerleaders look increasingly better during the game. Lets just stick with cheaper :beer:

Well, Bud Platinum is just a little more money & will give much more buzz. A couple of those is all you need to make any woman look like a 10.

CleveSteve
01-30-2013, 09:37 AM
Victory to the proletariat!

Scumbag College
01-30-2013, 12:06 PM
I was planning on going to OBD and committing self-immolation like that Buddhist monk in protest of the Bills sucking. I'll try your idea first but I don't know if it will work.

Night Train
01-30-2013, 12:43 PM
Or are we going to continue to be lemmings?

http://www.cryptomundo.com/wp-content/uploads/Lemmings.jpg

mixxum
01-30-2013, 01:32 PM
This is for real guys. Hear is just one of my ideas. OK. The Jets fans are doing it this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4xGGgz5TcI

I know I'm getting you guys excited. I will post more thoughts as the voices in my head give them to me.

Peace out~

Joe Fo Sho
01-30-2013, 01:41 PM
This is for real guys. Hear is just one of my ideas. OK. The Jets fans are doing it this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4xGGgz5TcI

I know I'm getting you guys excited. I will post more thoughts as the voices in my head give them to me.

Peace out~

You're idea is for us to become bigger pieces of **** than Jets fans? I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not.

mixxum
01-30-2013, 01:47 PM
Not trolling. But sitting back and doing nothing but complaining on here is not going to fix anything. I am looking for all of us to tell our friends about this message board. Lets double or triple the membership. I have 4 people in the last week that have agreed to join. THE FIRST THING WE NEED TO DO IS MAKE OUR VOICE STRONG.

Once we get there then we can't and won't be ignored.

And I get a feeling that RUSS IS CHEAP. That is pissing me off.

Typ0
01-30-2013, 01:58 PM
Stupid.

mixxum
01-30-2013, 02:04 PM
Yup and by judging your avatar your pretty bright also.

Jeff1220
01-30-2013, 02:14 PM
This is football, not a tyrannical government regime. I love the Bills and hate seeing them suck, but I'll save my revolutionary energy for a matter of actual importance.

imbondz
01-30-2013, 03:07 PM
I'm 100% in. I will do absolutely whatever I can on my couch using this laptop. Just let me know where I need to click.

Extremebillsfan247
01-30-2013, 03:39 PM
I'm sick and tired of the same old mudder fudging bulls#&t. When are we as fans going to decide that enough is enough?? Is there a point in time that we as fans decide to band together to try to make a difference with the BUFFALO BILLS?? Or are we going to continue to be lemmings? Is there not more that we could do as fans. I have ideas. 1. Start a movement. Everyone of us commits to add at least one more member on here and that member has to mention their sponsor in their first post. 2. Membership to this site is the key. Once we all add a member then we need to continue that, and have all of the new members add a member. We have to be pro active. ] 3. After our membership is strong THEN WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE! If our membership is huge then we petition Russ Brandon for our demands. Yep sounds stupid. I know. No body has done this so it can't be done, you may be right. Maybe we need some one like Erin Brockovich to lead this. Why shouldn't the FANS own the Bills. Lets get extreme, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results" Albert Einstein Peace out ~Unfortunately for you, there is nothing more we can do as fans. We are fans, not team Owners/CEO's. You are either going to support the product or your not. That's your choice as a fan. No one makes that choice for you. You want an uprising? go join Anonymous. You wont accomplish much here. Just saying.