X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Hate lists

I read in a different post where log listed his 5 most hated teams. I thought it might be fun to see which teams the rest of us hate and why.

I hate....
    1) Miami Dolphins -obvious why

2) Minnesota Vikings - I live in SD, so I am constantly bombarded by Viking propoganda

3) Dallas Cowboys - I hate any team that has the balls to call itself "America's Team"

4) Denver Broncos - I have hated them since Horse Face Elway played there

5) New England Patriots- I hate them for the hype they give Brady.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

1. Miami – they could get all 5
    2. Dallas – 2 Superbowls
    3. NY Giants – Giants games are always so boring
    4. Oakland – Everybody likes them because of their mean Black colors, not me
    5. Arizona – Only the ownership for the following reasons.
    -How can a team that drafts so high lose so many games
    -How many Cardinals do you see in the desert?
    -this point may seem juvenile but I contend that the Cards have the worst Uni’s in the league, the should be changed immediately. Something cool like Scorpions or something catchy like the Arizona Phoenix! With cool Uni’s. This way they can make some money off of merchandising and maybe keep some of their players.
    -THEY PLAY IN THE DESERT!!!!! This should be the best home field advantage ever.
    -Why don’t they take advantage of this? They should never lose a home game played before November.
    -The teams should be built with speed, forcing visiting teams to run around in the heat.
    -Which brings me to my next point; they play in a college stadium.
    -Build something nice, but keep it open air, you can’t lose what should be a huge home field advantage.

Sorry, I went off on a little rant.
    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

I don't hate anything or anyone, but I can't stand anything about Miami
      Chiefs
      Pats
      49ers
      & Steelers
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
        • Jul 2002

honestly...i don't care...i hate everyone besides the bills...i really do...
        Its all about the quest.

Comment

• blcny
          • Jul 2002

Miami-They Suck
          New England-I lived in MA for 2 1/2 yrs. Had to listen to all those stupid Pats fan talk. Plus they drive like idiots there. M*******s!
          Giants-Wide Right
          Dallas-Not once but twice
          Green Bay-They think they play in the worst weather, I'd like to see some of those yahoos sit at the Ralph in late December.
          LET"S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
            Legendary Zoner
            • Jul 2002

Miami
            Miami
            Miami
            Miami
            Mean Sharks

Comment

• Sabre Ally
              • Jul 2002

@ Mean Sharks

Comment

• Jaded 7
                Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                • Jul 2002

Let's see. My hate list is as follows:

1. Redskins - Because I hate their colors.
                2. Redskins - Because I hate their theme song ("Hail to the Redskins")
                3. Redskins - Because I hate Danny Snyder
                4. Redskins - Because I hate Joe Theismann
                5. Redskins - Just because or all of the above, take your pick.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                The only answer I found for all this hurt
                Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• TigerJ
                  • Jul 2002

Honestly, I don't really hate anybody. Sometimes the arrogance of Miami fans turns my stomach, so I most savor Buffalo beating Miami.
                  I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

1. Miami- I'm probably biased, but it seems to me that Miami is the recipient of more lucky calls than the rest of the NFL combined.
                    2. Dallas- the 2 SB's, Leon Lett, and the fact that they call themselves "America's Team" but they have a rap sheet that makes Mike Tyson look like a Cub Scout
                    3. NYJ for claiming NY but playing in the industrial waste dump that is North Jersey, being in the Bills division, and formerly for having Brian Cox and Keyshawn Johnson on their roster

After that, it's pretty much take your pick- The Titans for the Music City Miracle, the Giants for the missed FG or for playing in Jersey, Baltimore for Art Modell (not that I have any love for Cleveland, but they had a good rivalry going with Buffalo that made the games fun)....

In fact, the only other NFL team I like is the Eagles and that's just because my family is from that area and a lot of them still live there. They also get 6 chances a year to beat three of my least favorite teams- Dallas, Washington and NYG. Of course, I'm a Bills fan first and always will be. There are only two things that would ever stop me from rooting for the Bills:

1. They leave Buffalo
                    2. They hire Jimmy Johnson.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• JayWood
                      The Professor
                      • Jul 2002

Miami- a division rival, and a bunch of cry babies
                      Dallas- I cant stand them for beating us in the super bowl, plus I cant stand Jerry Jones
                      New England- living in rhode island i am surrounded by these fans, and ever since they won the super bowl, i have never met a bigger group of cocky, arrogant jerks in my life
                      When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

1.miami-no explanation needed.

2.dallas-i hated them before the SUPER BOWL blowouts.america's team my @$$.

3.new england-in our division

4.JETS-in our division

5.san diego-you can blame the buthole for this one.
                        Originally posted by yordad
                        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• vmark11
                          • Sep 2002

In the thread that was previously mentioned, I already explained why I hate the Dolphins, Pats, and Jets the most - in that order.

Rounding out the top 5:
                          4) - Pittsburgh - It amazes me how the Bills still get mentioned as the biggest choke-artists when these clowns have blown home field advantage 4 times in the last 10 years. At least the Bills defended their home turf and just lost to superior teams in the SB. Also, for a team that complains so much about other teams talking trash, they sure talk a lot of junk themselves.
                          5) - San Diego - Ugghh - I used to like them for most of the 90's with "Standiego Humphries" because they were one of those rare west coast teams that had grit and character. Can't stand how they've built Buffalo-West the last couple years though; and I'm not one of those people that automatically hates every ex-Bills player. Jr. Seau and Marcellus Wiley never saw a camera they didn't like....act like you've been there before rather than dancing around like a fool every time you make a routine tackle on a 3 yard running play.

Other candidates:
                          Dallas - annoying fans
                          Tennessee - Something just irks me about Jeff Fischer.
                          Giants - I hate the fact that Fox shows their games in Syracuse every week. And yes, they are boring to watch.
                          Seattle - OK, I'm tired of everybody picking them as their "sleeper" every single year. They suck, ok? Get over it - Holmgren got lucky and rode the hottest player in the league for a couple years in GB, and that's it. Plus they stole a home playoff game from the bills in '99 when they won the then-pathetic AFC west w/ a 9-7 record, and the Bills had to play at Tennessee after they finished 11-5.

Comment

• vabillsfan
                            • Jul 2002

1. Fish
                            Screw you Phins fans, I'm going home!

Comment

• lordofgun
                              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by vabillsfan
                              1. Fish
                              WELL SAID!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

Working...
                              X