X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

This guy is a moron...

Fanball is a daily fantasy sports platform. Compete against friends or strangers in various contest formats for fun or for prizes.

In the article he picks the offseasons winners and losers. Somehow this guy seems to think that the Bills had the worst off-season of any team in the NFL.

1. Buffalo Bills: Yuck. Who’s running this team, anyway? The Bills ostensibly traded Peerless Price for Willis McGahee. That ranks as the worst move of the offseason. I don’t care if Price wanted $5-6 million per season and a huge signing bonus. Trading a young Pro-Bowl receiver for a running back who may never play pro ball could go down as one of the worst trades ever. The Bills also royally screwed up at kicker, going out of their way to sign the inconsistent Rian Lindell when they already had the steady Mike Hollis. Worse yet, the Bills are paying Lindell over a mill a year for the next four years. Amanda Bynes could do a better job running this team.
    Who is running this team? Tom Donahoe you moron. Remember the guy who helped design the steelers Super Bowl teams. The guy who got us out of cap hell and brought in guys like London Fletcher, Drew Bledsoe, Takeo Spikes, Nate Clements, Travis Henry, Sam Adams...then again this guy probably doesn't even know who these players are.

Second, since when is Price a Pro Bowl WR? I don't recall him ever making one.

OK, I'll stop ranting because i know i'm preaching to the choir here but how are people this stupid allowed to write for sport publications?

This guy is gonna get a big shock when he sees the Bills contending for the SB this year.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.
  • R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

Let's lighten up on this guy. After all, it is just his opinion and as we all know, opinions are a lot like.........this guy.

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

..and Price still won't be in the Pro Bowl

Comment

• Wys Guy
        Drew and Sam stole all my hair
        • Jul 2002

I agree, the guy's premises are flawed.

But in terms of the draft alone, TD really didn't select a single player to help out this season.

If we have to rely on a rookie Sobieski, then we're gonna be hurtin' w/ immobile man back there.

If Crowell is forced to start it won't be good.

Aiken and McGee won't be a factor.

Kelsay will be lucky to beat anyone given that the knock against him is that he couldn't beat the best in college, the same "best" who will be in the NFL.

McGahee won't play.

So in terms of the draft, it won't help us at all this year.

FAcy was good for us however which this guy is a dope on.
        Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
          • Jul 2002

I can't see why so many in the national media are so in love with peerless price.

All our signings and this geek says we are the biggest losers. Look in the mirror bud! You'll see the biggest loser

Comment

• R. Rich
            • Apr 2003

I look at this as a challenge. In order for Price to ascend to the level of players like Moss, Harrison, Owens, and Moulds, he will have to do all those things he either didn't want to do or just couldn't do in Buffalo, like get a release off the line in bump and run coverage, make the tough catches in traffic, and do little things like run after someone from the opposing team who is looking to score off a turnover (I still have a tough time with Peerless giving up in that Pittsburgh game in 2001). If he has matured to the point that he can do these things, he'll be okay. If not, he could very well become the next Alvin Harper.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I don't remember ever seeing Moss, Harrison or Owens running after someone who intercepted their ball.

Comment

• ryven
                • Jan 2003

I agree with R. Rich and as far as drafting the rookies IMO mcgee has a chance as well as aiken. kelsay will have playing time but I dont know how much.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Who's Amanda Bynes?

Comment

• ryven
                    • Jan 2003

A tv host on Nickelodeon. (don't ask)

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                      Sab and TD are insignificant
                      • Sep 2002

I think that guy is a Phinfan homer - he ranked Miami as having the 10th best offseason - and gave us the top ranking in worst offseason performance.
                      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

We may not have had the best draft but the point of the article is offseason moves. He picked our only 2 questionable moves and totally discounted our other moves. ie spikes, adams, posey, gary, reese, sidney, shaw, etc.

WHAT A JOKE!

Comment

• Historian
                          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                          • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                          Who's Amanda Bynes?
                          The star of the movie..."What a Girl Wants". :Yawn::

Price was an above average player, but caused as much grief with his personal fouls and trash talk, as much as he produced positive things out there on the field.

He was quick, but ran awkwardly, IMO...sort of like a deer with a slug in his hind quarter.

I thought Donahoe did a masterful job just getting anything for him at all.

Comment

• ryven
                            • Jan 2003

The thing about price if you get in his head early in the game he has a hard time shaking it I saw it a few times last year.

Comment

• Voltron
                              • Jul 2002

Who is running our team??!!!

This guy needs to take the penny that his artical is worth and put a down payment on a clue!

The fact of the matter is that we should have gotten NOTHING for price!!! He was a FA. We played Chicken and won! This guy is an IDIOT and it just proves that any one can be a sports writer if some one will give you a page to print it on.
                              Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                              - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                              -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                              - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X