X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mixxum
    • Mar 2006

Future Ray Lewis Quote

"I just wanna thank God, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah".
  • ServoBillieves
    The Voice of Reason
    • Jul 2007

Re: Future Ray Lewis Quote

I'm astonished a full Baptist choir didn't run on to the field in full regalia and start singing "Hallelujiah" beyond Ray as he convulsed on the ground.
    Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• coastal
      Legendary Zoner
      • Mar 2005

What's the difference between Ray Lewis and a butt ****ing prison monkey?

nothing.

Comment

• mixxum
        • Mar 2006

Then he stands up and looks at the 49's, says PRAISE THE LORD, JESUS, and then the entire 49's team joins the Baptist Choir in singing "Hallelujiah" then out of know where Steve Tasker runs across the field in full BILLS gear and makes helmet to head contact with RL, officially starting his retirement. Ray Lewis then eats the rest of his meals from a straw.

Too much, I think not.
        Last edited by mixxum; 02-03-2013, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

He just said something to the defect of "you can't lose when God is on your side." As if there aren't players on SF who thought God was on their side...
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ServoBillieves
            The Voice of Reason
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
            He just said something to the defect of "you can't lose when God is on your side." As if there aren't players on SF who thought God was on their side...
            See it's a beautiful thing the paradox of praising the Lord in sports is. I am looking at my phone and FB seeing people (I'm from PGH) screaming that "a murderer gets a Super Bowl ring and there's no justice!" whereas they forget Ben's stuff, but then you think that they get mad at that one person, so that means there are 52 other players, practice squad players, coaches, physicians, trainers, owners, so many other people who don't deserve it? I respect Ray's work. I don't care about his personal life. If the US justice system didn't find him guilty, who am I to judge as a civilian, but when it comes to the play and hard work and dedication of the rest of his team, it's shameful to be down on a team because of one man's faults. The entire team deserves praise, not Ray "LOOK AT ME" Lewis.
            Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• DGreg
              • Jan 2006

Game day bucket go "BOOM"

Comment

• Night Train
                Retired - On Several Levels
                • Jul 2005

I heard he mounted Sal Paolantonio after the game.
                Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• kishoph
                  • Jun 2003

It looked like he retired before the game, although I'm still shocked they didn't award him the MVP, after all he's Ray Lewis.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                    • Sep 2003

The guy has become a caricature of himself now. It's good that he retired last night before the Ray Lewis tour got too much out of hand. Other teams may pray to God for help but Ray Lewis has super prayer powers that supersede theirs!

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                      Making Spirits Bright
                      • Mar 2006

I find it odd that with all of the flack Te'o got for having a fake person inspire his greatness, Ray Lewis gets none.

Comment

• trapezeus
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Oct 2004

i found the joe flacco MVP startling. YEt again, he makes a bare number of plays in the second half to get a fieldgoal, and he's the MVP?

I would have voted on Torrey Smith because that TD catch and run was sweet. and that KO return was the difference. That just took the air out the 9ers. without that poweroutage, i really don't see the 9ers being competitive

i would have imagined if ray lewis intercepted a pass or caused a fumble, it was his to win.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                          Making Spirits Bright
                          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                          i found the joe flacco MVP startling. YEt again, he makes a bare number of plays in the second half to get a fieldgoal, and he's the MVP?

I would have voted on Torrey Smith because that TD catch and run was sweet. and that KO return was the difference. That just took the air out the 9ers. without that poweroutage, i really don't see the 9ers being competitive

i would have imagined if ray lewis intercepted a pass or caused a fumble, it was his to win.
                          You're thinking of Jacoby Jones. It would be hard to give the MVP to a guy with 1 catch over a QB with nearly 300 yards and 3 touchdowns. But you're right, Flacco did absolutely nothing in the second half.

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                            • Jul 2002

I put the over/under at 12 months before Ray Lewis gets arrested for something with this much time on his hands. I just hope that when the judge sentences him to hard time, he says "God doesn't make mistakes"

Comment

• Gibby
                              • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
                              You're thinking of Jacoby Jones. It would be hard to give the MVP to a guy with 1 catch over a QB with nearly 300 yards and 3 touchdowns. But you're right, Flacco did absolutely nothing in the second half.
                              I'd have to give the MVP to the punter, who ran enough time off the clock before taking the safety that the niners had no time left to mount any drive at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X