X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

Im sorry but that was some pussy ass bull****

Now I know that buffalo didn't play amazing, and I cant stand this team half the time bc of it. But with 25 seconds left hodgson is about to shoot at a wide open net, and a Ottawa player who originally was laying on his back, flops over on top of the puck, and no penalty call happens. That's a delay of game penalty in a half, especially at that point in the game. **** that ****. Earlier also on that net being knocked off the posts. Ottawa had the puck in our zone, as soon as we get it back they call the time out. Which I understand. But then the faceoff is in our zone. WTF? I know this is the least of our worries, but this **** is bs. A few weeks ago a ref grabbed gerbe like he was gonna fight him. Pushed him against the glass and everything. Im hoping some **** happens like that Nigerian league where the basketball player knocked out the ref. These ones deserve it this year, and its bs the **** that's been going on. And am I the only one that is annoyed that the headquarters of the league officials, is our biggest rival?
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Re: Im sorry but that was some pussy ass bull****

Did the guy who boarded Kaleta even get a hearing?

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Re: Im sorry but that was some pussy ass bull****

Who wants anything / anyone from Buffalo to success in professional sports ??

Comment

Working...
      X