PDA

View Full Version : Im sorry but that was some pussy ass bull****

Cali512
02-05-2013, 09:00 PM
Now I know that buffalo didn't play amazing, and I cant stand this team half the time bc of it. But with 25 seconds left hodgson is about to shoot at a wide open net, and a Ottawa player who originally was laying on his back, flops over on top of the puck, and no penalty call happens. That's a delay of game penalty in a half, especially at that point in the game. **** that ****. Earlier also on that net being knocked off the posts. Ottawa had the puck in our zone, as soon as we get it back they call the time out. Which I understand. But then the faceoff is in our zone. WTF? I know this is the least of our worries, but this **** is bs. A few weeks ago a ref grabbed gerbe like he was gonna fight him. Pushed him against the glass and everything. Im hoping some **** happens like that Nigerian league where the basketball player knocked out the ref. These ones deserve it this year, and its bs the **** that's been going on. And am I the only one that is annoyed that the headquarters of the league officials, is our biggest rival?

chernobylwraiths
02-05-2013, 09:26 PM
Did the guy who boarded Kaleta even get a hearing?

Skooby
02-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Who wants anything / anyone from Buffalo to success in professional sports ??