PDA

View Full Version : Is it time to let Lindy move to the front office?

The Jokeman
02-05-2013, 09:05 PM
Shoud we wait until the seasons done to replace him? As I'm starting to think Lindy's run out his stay. He's had a great career but he's just not getting the guys to do enough to win. I can't believe it's a lack of talent as we're getting solid production on offense but the defense is just abysmal and that's where most of are money has been spot on in recent years. Thoughts?

chernobylwraiths
02-05-2013, 09:33 PM
I lay it all at ruff and Regier's feet. Ruff runs a system that allows the opposing team to keep possession in the zone as long as it is to the outside, he doesn't have his team force the play at all with physicality and he constantly makes boneheaded line moves. Why wouldn't you put your best face off guy at center for the most important face off of the game? Why do you separate your best line on the power play and put Foligno and Brennan on the first unit?

Skooby
02-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Ennis out there in the last minute of the game was unforgivable.

OpIv37
02-05-2013, 10:41 PM
No.

It's time to tell Ruff "thanks for all your hard work, but it's time to go in a different direction."

I like the guy but he just doesn't have it.

trapezeus
02-06-2013, 07:10 AM
only in buffalo can you suck this long and get promoted into a front office gig. it is known as the russ brandon effect.

If you are terrible as a coach and are sucking the life out of talented players, you need to be done with the team.

you have to fire this guy now. The team needs to see what it can do with a real coach. like the ones they keep letting leave in dineen and torts.

if the team still sucks, you know the talent isn't there. if they band together, you have to aid them with a pick up or two.

this stagnant "everything willw ork out, just give it time" approach is done. I believed terry would have this thing turned around in 3 years originally. now i think he's just a nicer golisano.

ckg927
02-06-2013, 07:18 PM
The answer to the OP's question is...

Yes.

SOMEONE ELSE's front office.